Aries jewelry is like the women born under this sign – surprising, feisty and adventurous. We know you didn’t think of jewelry as having anything to do with your astrological sign, but we beg to differ. Your sign influences your personality and what is jewelry but a reflection of some of our personality traits? If you want to find out more about it, learn how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry and discover fantastic Aries jewelry pieces, read further. We have prepared an interesting article for you where you will discover the perfect Aries jewelry inspiration.
Aries & Aries Jewelry
An element of fire, Aries women know what they want and how to get it. They are independent, fun and feisty. Many people know that they should never start an argument with an Aries woman because they have little chances of winning it. Aries have a great sense of adventure and they adore traveling and discovering new places. They especially like climbing and other activities that offer some adventure. Unpredictable, with big hearts and always ready for a new challenge, Aries women know how to make a statement.
Their style can be flashy at times, but always classy. Whether they wear a simple tee, jeans and a pair of sneakers or a black silk gown, they have a certain elegance that comes from within. Most of the times they prefer comfortable clothes and jewelry, but they also dress very elegantly when the occasion fits.
When it comes to Aries jewelry, think about gold designs. They love gold dangle earrings or simple studs. Aries women are not too big on gemstones, but they will never refuse to wear pearls. This being said, a great Aries jewelry piece is this pair of fabulous solid gold hoops. Handcrafted in 14k solid gold, these oversized hoops are fun, bold and elegant – just like you are. Wear them with a subtle pendant necklace, a gold chain bracelet, a pair of high-waist jeans, and your pastel crop top to create a fresh and beautiful look.
Another great example of a fabulous Aries jewelry piece is this pair of gold earrings. With a unique design, an ideal medium size that works for business meetings as well, and a sleek look, these earrings will make you feel elegant and fabulous. They will look stunning with your pearl necklace and sharp off-white suit.
Alternatively, you can get Aries jewelry that features your astrological sign. These Aries gold hoop earrings have a beautiful gold charm with your zodiac sign. They are both fun and classy and you can style them easily. Wear them to work or when you grab coffee with your bestie. They are versatile enough to work on many occasions.
Aries jewelry is always glamorous, no matter how simple the design is. A great example is this fabulous gold chain bracelet that will grab attention wherever you go. With a simple and sleek design and an interesting link pattern, this bracelet will look great with your favorite cocktail ring. Try it with a tank top, a pair of leather shorts and your favorite sneakers to get a fun casual look.
If you want to try on more Aries jewelry, what do you say about this charm bracelet that features your astrological sign? This classy gold chain bracelet has a single charm where you can see the Aries sign carved artistically. Delicate, elegant and unique, this charm bracelet is that everyday accessory that you never want to take off. Get this Aries jewelry piece to show off your zodiac sign and remind people that they shouldn’t mess with you.
When it comes to Aries jewelry and necklaces, we have a single word for you – layered. Aries women love statement necklaces and the layered trend allows them to wear multiple necklaces and create a statement piece. So here’s a great Aries jewelry suggestion for you. This fabulous onyx layered necklace set features three necklaces – a ball drop design with an onyx gemstone pendant, an oversized link design with a coin pendant and a delicate gold chain necklace with a Virgin Mary pendant.
If you are looking for Aries jewelry that features pearls, here’s another idea for you. This fab pearl necklace features a frontal gold toggle clasp that offers it a contemporary and unique look. Wear it with a black silk blouse, a midi pencil skirt and a pair of stiletto shoes to create an unforgettable first impression the next time you go to a cocktail party.
Aries jewelry is powerful and exudes confidence. And, as a matter of fact, so is this fantastic onyx ring. Featuring a black onyx gemstone, this gold onyx ring makes for fabulous Aries jewelry. You can wear it with an off-white lace dress and black stiletto shoes to create a contrasting chic look. Wear a pair of medium-sized earrings and a gold collar necklace to complete the look. This black onyx ring is a great example of perfect Aries jewelry.
If you enjoyed our suggestions on Aries jewelry, check out the rest of our articles as well. We feature amazing content that offers you styling inspiration, buying guides and care & maintenance advice for jewelry. If you want to see any of the creations featured in this article and check our more unique designer jewelry, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry