Couples jewelry may seem like something that is just too cute. You know what we are talking about. Matching bathrobes and T-shirts look as if they are part of the same category. But, in reality, it isn’t like that. Couples jewelry is more subtle than “his” and “hers” bathrobes or T-shirts that point to one another. It can be a great romantic idea and the best part is that nobody has to know, except for the two of you, of course. So, if you want to offer your significant other a special gift, read further to discover the best couples jewelry ideas and how to style fine jewelry.
Funny couples jewelry ideas
Laughing together is what defines your relationship. You have your favorite comedy shows and jokes, you throw water balloons at each other and sometimes other people don’t get your humor. That’s okay, they don’t need to. You are perfect the way you are and you can celebrate your relationship with matching jewelry that is also funny. Don’t have any ideas? Don’t worry, we are here for you.
Think of the “two halves of a whole” pendants reinvented. Instead of wearing those cheesy half-hearts, try sprucing up the theme. For example, one of you could wear a skull necklace that opens up, while the other could wear the brain. Who gets to be the brain, that’s for you to decide.
If you are not into the whole grunge look, you can reinvent the classics. Personalize your half-hearts pendants with a funny message, like “partners in crime”. You can also choose a theme, something that defines both of you, like pizza. Sharing a pizza could very romantic, after all.
Sophisticated couples jewelry ideas
You never drink white wine with Bolognese pasta and you always have tickets to the theatre. If both of you love sophistication and elegance, then we have some interesting ideas to share. Interlocking rings, for example, are something you would absolutely adore. How do these work? In a smart way, of course.
Each of you gets to wear their ring which looks just like any other ring. But when the two rings are placed together, they form a completely new design. Interlocking rings are some of the most coveted couples’ jewelry because of their symbolism and smart functions.
Nerdy couples jewelry ideas
You met at an online game championship and competed against each other. You still play games together, talk about astronomy and visit all the science fairs in your city. If this is the case with you and your significant other, then we have some surprises. You can have a lot of fun, not to mention a great style, with DNA and RNA pair necklaces or puzzle piece pendants. Alternatively, you can craft your own couples’ jewelry and offer it a lot of meaning and thought.
Artsy couples jewelry ideas
If you love your bohemian lifestyle and travel the world in search of inspiration, we have some good news for you. Here’s a piece of inspiration for your next couples’ jewelry. Get for yourself and your significant other a pair of matching bracelets with gemstone charms. You can use gemstones that define you or your relationship. Some of the most popular gemstones for couples are opals, moonstone, and spinels. You can also get a pair of matching enamel necklaces or make them yourself. After all, what better way to cater to your creative side than crafting a pair of matching rings for you and your significant other?
Romantic couples jewelry ideas
You know those Hollywood romantic movies that show beautiful images of long walks in the sunset and kisses in the rain? These may sound like clichés, but they are based on reality. And the inspiration for those movies are couples like you and your significant other. You value romance and are not afraid to show it every single day. And if this is the case, then you need some couples’ jewelry to remind you of your romantic side every time.
Memory lockets would be great for you. They are classic, beautiful and special. If you want to try something else than placing a picture of yourself inside a memory locket, you can. For example, you could put some sand from your honeymoon or shells you found on the beach. As long as it fits, you can place anything inside a memory locket to personalize it.
Couples’ jewelry is a nice way of showing your significant other that you care and are committed to the relationship. Celebrate what you have with personalized unique jewelry that will make you feel that you belong to each other.
If you liked this article, we invite you to share it with your friends and read more about jewelry on our blog. To view our unique designer jewelry collection, visit Ana Luisa one jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview