Black Friday is like a marathon for serious shoppers. All your favorite brands have amazing deals but you have to get to them first. It’s no different with Black Friday jewelry shopping. You get to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry at amazing prices. Before letting all those shiny things get to you, prepare yourself. You’ll get the most out of Black Friday if you know exactly what to look for and more importantly, what to avoid. Read through our list of red flags for Black Friday jewelry shopping so you can finish first.
Don’t Go in Blind
You can’t expect to win without any training. (Sorry, still sticking with the marathon metaphor here.) To make sure you get the best jewelry deals you should spend a little time on tracking the pieces that you want.
Start tracking the price of the jewelry pieces on your wish list well before Black Friday. You don’t have to tire yourself out on this one. Just let the internet do the work for you. Brands that are available online will often let you sign up for price drop alerts. All you have to do is listen for the ping in your email.
If these price drop alerts are not available then you can check the prices manually. Look for the item in the newsletters in your inbox and compare this with the current price on the website and the expected Black Friday price. Sometimes the deal is not that great.
If the Black Friday price and regular price are not that different, hold out a little longer. Maybe you’ll get a better deal around Christmas time or in January. The best things are worth waiting for, after all.
Black Friday Jewelry Is Not for Impulse Shopping
This piece of advice adds on to our previous Black Friday jewelry shopping tip of tracking prices. The Black Friday craze is meant to convince consumers that they better buy the item now. Not so fast beautiful jewelry brand. We are not falling for your impulse shopping tricks this year.
We’ve all done it before. We enter the store with the intention of buying just one thing and end up walking out the door with a full bag of unplanned items. Don’t let this happen to you on your Black Friday jewelry shopping spree. That statement piece necklace may have a crazy discount but how often are you really going to wear it?
Go into the jeweler’s focused on the pieces that you really want. Pretend you are wearing blinders for all that other bling calling your name. Bring exactly the amount of cash you need to make your Black Friday jewelry purchase and leave your credit card at home.
Think Before You Buy for Others
It’s a smart idea to snag up some Black Friday jewelry presents to put under the Christmas tree. However, please think about the recipient’s personal style before you add the piece to your cart.
Jewelry is a very personal item to wear and should be a thoughtful gift. Don’t just grab a few bangles from the discount pile without looking at the style and materials used. By the time Christmas rolls around you’ll be confused about who to give them to.
It’s a whole different story if your boyfriend has been dropping hints about needing a new watch and you notice a good looking piece in the store. We are still talking about a watch, of course. He’ll be grateful you saved him the stress of Black Friday jewelry shopping. Somehow, women are just more resilient shoppers.
Quality Over Quantity
Black Friday is your chance to add more glamour to your jewelry collection. Black Friday jewelry shopping is when you choose diamonds over cubic zirconia and solid gold over gold plated. Great sales on costume jewelry happen more often throughout the year so reserve this Black Friday for fine jewelry.
Look for quality pieces during this year’s Black Friday jewelry hunt. Buy classic pieces like a pearl bracelet or chandelier earrings with your favorite gemstones.
This is also your chance to spoil yourself with a complete set of jewelry. If you’ve always wanted your earrings, ring, and necklace to match perfectly then Black Friday is the best time to shop. Or, if you’ve mastered the trend of mixing metals then go ahead and buy your favorite ring design in all types of gold.
Know how to shop for Black Friday jewelry before you actually visit the store and join the madness. This will help you keep cool, calm and with a fantastic new collection. Read our other articles for more tips on how to go jewelry shopping.
Don’t forget to visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop and browse through our designer jewelry collections. Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to find out about our amazing deals.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry