Ana Luisa is a jewelry brand with fresh and exciting ideas. This is why we have taken designer jewelry to a completely new level. For some of our gorgeous designs, we have asked fashion influencers and icons to share their ideas. The result? Seven gorgeous pieces that you will fall in love with. It’s time to take a look at Ana Luisa’s designer jewelry and the people that have worked alongside us to create fabulous pieces. Read further to discover those pieces and get new ideas on how to style fine gemstone jewelry.
Sterling silver designer jewelry
This beautiful sterling silver bracelet with a delicate cross charm is the result of a collaboration between Ana Luisa and Instagram star Michelle Choi. We love Michelle for her fabulous minimal style, her optimism and her beautiful pictures that show us a piece of her world. Thus, we invited Michelle to work with us in creating a beautiful designer jewelry piece. The result is this elegant and sleek silver bracelet that you can (and should) wear every single day.
We especially love styling this bracelet with silver hoops featuring cross charms and a thin leather choker. As for clothes, try an off-the-shoulder white blouse and a pair of cuff jeans with lacquer boots.
Royal blue pearl drop earrings
Just as elegant as the woman who inspired them, these fabulous drop earrings are the result of a collaboration between YouTube star Ali Andreea and Ana Luisa. With over 500.000 subscribers, Ali Andreea is a fabulous makeup artist based in Paris. Of course, we are grateful to her for teaching us how to have a flawless makeup every single day. These elegant pearl drop earrings are mysterious, feminine and fabulous, just like her.
Wear these designer jewelry pieces with a thin gold chain necklace, a solitaire ring and a chiffon dress to get a beautiful look.
Textured coin necklace
Margot Lee is a fresh and unique fashion influencer with a lovely style. It’s no wonder that she helped us design this fabulous gold coin necklace. With its beautiful textured look, this coin necklace is a unique designer jewelry piece that you can easily style regardless of the occasion. We love the idea of wearing this necklace with a pair of linear drop earrings, a gold anklet and a maxi skirt.
Because we care not only about fashion but also about our planet, we have asked Animal Educator Emzotic to help us design a jewelry piece that also raises awareness about the environment. The result has become one of our best-selling designer jewelry pieces. However, this honeycomb necklace is not only cute and elegant, but it also reminds us of the fascinating bees and the need to protect them.
Wear this gold honeycomb necklace with a pastel blouse with a boat neckline, a pair of gold stud earrings and a clear crystal ring to achieve an impeccable and gorgeous look.
We invited Rebecca Leung to help us create this beautiful designer jewelry piece because we were inspired by her. On her YouTube channel where she gives advice about eating disorder recovery. We believe that she is fabulous and she helps make this world better when she openly discusses issues that women face every single day. Plus, her cooking recipes are delicious.
Feminine and gorgeous, this moonstone necklace looks fantastic when paired with pearl drop earrings and a set of gold bangles. Wear it with a silk blouse with a deep-V neckline to achieve a fabulous look.
Gold hoop earrings
These gorgeous earrings are an Ana Luisa creation in collaboration with YouTube star Sarah Therese. We love Sarah’s natural style, the way she talks about pregnancy and being a mother. So we invited her to create these gorgeous designer jewelry pieces with us. These unique gold hoops represent her fabulous style and we simply adore them.
A great idea is to wear these gold hoops with a think gold coin necklace and a chunky gold ring. As for clothes, choose a crop top in a vibrant color and a pair of boyfriend jeans.
Gold statement earrings
Our collaboration with Instagram influencer Lily (@styleinbeta) was our first and we were impressed with the result. We are in love with Lily’s feminine and classy style. As a result, we are also in love with the earrings that resulted from this collaboration. We think the best way to wear these designer jewelry pieces is with your hair up so that everybody can admire them.
You can also style these gorgeous statement earrings with a gold lariat or a chunky cuff bracelet. Create a contrasting look by wearing a delicate texture like chiffon or silk.
We plan to invite more fashion icons and talented vloggers to help us create unique jewelry. Stay with us and expect lots of surprises from us. If you enjoyed discovering our co-creation pieces, then check out the rest of our other articles. We publish lots of styling ideas, buying guides and care & maintenance tips so that you can become a jewelry expert in no time.
If you want to get any of the gorgeous designer jewelry pieces featured in this article, then visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop and check out our unique jewelry collections. You will discover more fabulous jewelry designs that you will fall in love with.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview