There are a few essential jewelry pieces that every woman has in her jewelry collection. And if you don’t, then it is time for a shopping trip or online shopping session with a glass of wine. That is no punishment right?
So what are the essential jewelry pieces? The unmissable jewelry items are basic types of jewelry that never go out of style. A new interpretation of these jewelry pieces pops up with every season. So, it doesn’t mean that you can never switch things up. We encourage trying out updated versions of classics.
For example, every woman has a pair of hoops in her jewelry box but every woman wears a different style. Your favorite pair might be chunky gold hoops while your bestie is currently crushing on the hoops and pearls combo. Both are still essential classics. Scroll down for the essential jewelry pieces that belong on you and learn how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry.
Silver or Gold Hoop Earrings as Essential Jewelry Pieces
Hoop earrings are undeniably one of the essential jewelry pieces. Each season, they pop up on every single runway. That is part of appeal for us because that also means we can spoil ourselves with a new style of hoop earrings each season, too.
Hoop earrings belong on our essential jewelry pieces list because they are a fun jewelry basic. Hoop earrings always feel fresh, no matter what outfit you wear them with. These essential jewelry pieces work for every style. Since there are endless options out there, everyone can find their own perfect pair of hoop earrings. Whether you prefer silver over gold, big or small, hoops always look good.
Clear Crystal or Diamond Studs
The clear crystal and diamond studs are also essential jewelry pieces because of their versatility. Stud earrings are a little more practical than hoop earrings and work with every style and outfit.
If gold and silver hoop earrings are the rebellious sisters then crystal studs are the powerful eldest sister. Channel their spirit depending on your goal for the day. Do you have an important pitch? Then go for the studs. Date night? Wear hoops.
We put the clear crystal and diamond studs on our essential jewelry pieces list because matching colors is never an issue. You can wear these studs with any color scheme in your outfit and other jewelry.
The gemstone ring is where the color comes in on our essential jewelry pieces list. You cannot miss this piece of jewelry in your collection because it is such an expression of who you are. The type of semi-precious or precious stone, how it is cut and the ring design are all a reflection of your personality.
For example, an oval jade ring shows you care about traditions and hard work. The round citrine and silver ring belongs to an optimistic and always smiling person. The spiritual and caring feminine soul gravitates towards a pear shaped moonstone ring.
Like a gemstone ring, there is a lot of meaning behind a pendant necklace. Where the gemstone ring is reflection of your personality, a pendant necklace is a reflection of your story. Essential jewelry pieces tell a story about you and the most telling piece is the pendant necklace.
Pendant necklaces are a common jewelry gift. Wearing this gift shows what kind of relationship you have with that person. For example, heart pendants make a lovely mother-daughter jewelry piece. The birthstone of your favorite person lets you carry a part of themselves with you. You can also pick up a pendant yourself as reminder of home like a map outline of your home state.
Gold chain bracelet
Bracelets are often overlooked as essential jewelry pieces. Know that rule of taking off one piece of jewelry if you think you are wearing too many? Stop taking off the bracelet first!
A gold chain bracelet is as simple as essential jewelry pieces get. That simplicity is exactly why it deserves a spot on our list. A gold chain bracelet is like the layer of fruit on a really good cheesecake. It’s that little something extra that you didn’t know you love.
Gold chain necklace
Necklaces don’t always need the center stage in your jewelry pieces. In fact, a gold chain necklace belongs to the essential jewelry pieces because it is a subtle daily wear piece.
The gold chain necklace is the jewelry piece that you forget you are even wearing but feel naked without it. It is the best signature jewelry piece for any woman. It lets you get away with wearing sweats to the supermarket but it also makes your office look more polished. Trust us, your friends notice when you are suddenly not wearing your gold chain necklace.
Of course, the list of essential jewelry pieces can be longer, depending on your preferences. For example, for some women, chokers are essential jewelry pieces. Share your preference with us in the comment section below. And if you enjoyed reading about essential jewelry pieces and want to discover more interesting articles about jewelry, check out our related articles.
To freshen up your jewelry collection with exciting new pieces, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop. At Ana Luisa, you will discover amazing collections of unique fine jewelry that you will fall in love with.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry