A rope necklace is a very sexy jewelry piece that most women love to wear. And before you scratch your head in disbelief, know that this is not an actual necklace made of a rope. The term refers to the length of the necklace and it means a deep-V necklace that you can wear multiple ways. Lariats, long strands of pearls and other beaded necklaces are all rope necklace length. The beauty of this necklace style is that you can wear it multiple ways so that it looks like you have a new jewelry piece every time. If you want to discover how to wear a rope necklace so that it looks different every day of the week, read further.
How many styles of rope necklace are there?
Before we begin, let’s take a look and see how many types of rope necklaces are there. Usually, you can find a beaded rope necklace or a metal one. The lariat is a special kind of rope necklace that has the form of a lasso and it’s not very flexible. But, except for the lariat, any rope necklace can be worn multiple ways. A strand of pearls, a beaded gemstone necklace, an all-metal long chain necklace – these all fall into the same category. And you are about to find out just how versatile this category is.
Double fun Monday
Very few people like Mondays, but we have a way to make them nicer. Double up on your jewelry and start your week in style. This means that you can wear your rope necklace doubled and match it with a nice pair of stud earrings. Wear a sharp suit or a pair of tailored trousers to get a professional look and start your week looking fabulous.
Happy hour Tuesday
The weekend is far, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t get loose today. Take that boho chic skirt from your wardrobe, pair it with a boat neckline T-shirt and wear your rope necklace long. Just let it hang over your breast area to get a chic and relaxed look.
It’s the middle of the week but you stay classy and fashionable. If you wear your rope necklace tripled today it will look as if you are layering multiple strands of beads. To make the most of this look, get your pencil black skirt, a simple silk shirt and that fabulous pair of red high heels. To complete your look, wear a pair of medium-sized cluster earrings and a subtle rose gold bangle.
The weekend is almost here and you already feel that good energy surrounding you. Get a vintage glam look to celebrate the end of the week earlier and wear your rope necklace knotted just above the breast area. Your skater midi dress and those teardrop earrings will look gorgeous with your necklace. Don’t forget to match it with a delicate beaded bracelet to get a chic vintage look.
And since we are talking about fun, guess what? Today you get to go to that cocktail party you had planned the whole week and you are going to look stunning. Wear your necklace like a flapper dancer to get in the mood for party. This rope necklace style doubles up as a choker and a long necklace. Of course, you need your strapless flapper dress or, if you are going straight from work, you can also combine the styles. Wear a simple tank top with a pair of cuff jeans and your stiletto shoes to add a contemporary touch to a classic accessory.
If things are going to get wild this weekend, then perhaps it’s a good idea to have a lasso on hand. Wear your rope necklace like a lariat with the knot at the base of your neck to obtain a fashionable effect. Match it with a deep-V dress, a colorful clutch and a couple of thin bangles and you are ready to go to the party. Alternatively, you can also wear it with a strapless top and a pair of culotte trousers to get a chic French look.
We were going to say hungover Sunday, but it seemed like a cliché. So you need to wake up, drink plenty of water to get rid of that headache and explore your city. Wear your rope necklace today doubled, then make a knot just above the breast area. Match it with a pair of big sunglasses, an inspirational T-shirt and a pair of mom jeans. You can also wear your favorite studs and go have your Sunday ice cream in the park looking fabulous.
For more fashion advice, check out our other articles as well. To view unique designer jewelry at fair prices, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry boutique.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 3 Chic Ideas for Wearing a Pearl Beads Necklace
- How a Moonstone Necklace Is Perfect for Any Occasion
- When to Wear Simple Chain Necklaces
- How to Style a Honeycomb Necklace
- How to Wear a Lapis Lazuli Necklace
- The Gold Horn Necklace – Top Ideas on How to Wear It
- Which One of Ana Luisa’s Pearl Necklaces Suits Your Style?
- Top Ideas for a Chic Collar Necklace
- When & How to Wear a Heart Necklace
- The New Statement of 2019: Layered Necklaces
- How to Style a Ball Chain Necklace?
- What Is a Good Luck Necklace?
- Fashion Necklaces Ideas for Each Day of the Week
- Which Ana Luisa Ball Chain Necklace Is the Right One for You?
- Trending Now: The Coin Necklace
- How to Wear a Pearl Necklace
- How to Wear a Pearl Pendant
- Matching Your Choker Necklace with Your Other Jewelry
- How to Wear a Statement Necklace
- How to Style a Semi Precious Stone Necklace Depending on the Color of the Gemstones
- Which Necklace Length Is Ideal for Each Moment of the Day?
- What Is a Layered Necklace & How Should You Wear One?
- How to wear Ana Luisa’s layered necklaces?
- How to choose the perfect size for your pendant necklace
- How to style a collar necklace
- How To Wear: Chunky Necklace
- Where Do I Wear a Lace Choker?
- Spiritual Jewelry: Evil Eye Necklace
- Grunge Look – Skull Necklace
- Bar Necklace – How Do I Wear it?
- Bridesmaid Jewelry – What to Choose
- Summer Trend: Lotus Necklace
- How-to Style: Crystal Choker
- Our 2018 favorite layered necklaces
- How to style a choker necklace?