Christmas is almost here so it’s time to think about presents for your loved ones. To avoid the holiday rush and crowded malls, we thought to help you with some jewelry gift boxes ideas. When buying precious & semi precious stones jewelry it can be quite hard to decide what to get for your loved ones. Don’t worry about it, it’s our job to help. Read further to discover our top jewelry gift boxes suggestions and how you can impress everybody this Christmas.
Jewelry gift boxes ideas for women with a classic style
If you have in your circle of family and friends women with a taste for classic jewelry, then you are in good hands. We will offer you some jewelry gift boxes ideas that will impress them and make them happy this Christmas.
A chic pearl pendant
Every woman loves pearls, but those with a classic taste love them even more. The perfect jewelry gift boxes inspiration for these women are pearls. A chic pearl pendant is less opulent than a pearl necklace but still has a classic charm which the women in your family will adore. Write a beautiful note next to it and you have the perfect Christmas gift for your mother, sister or best friend.
A pair of pearl drop earrings
Need more jewelry gift boxes ideas for classic jewelry lovers? Pearl drop earrings will never go out of style. Add a modern twist to a classic design with a pair of pearl drop earrings featuring a baroque pearl. Choose a delicate design as opposed to a statement one for not everybody wants to wear statement jewelry. However, all women love a delicate pair of earrings with a subtle elegance.
A gold chain bracelet
If you don’t want to go the pearl aisle, then we have more jewelry gift boxes ideas for you. A nice gold chain classic bracelet is a thoughtful and versatile Christmas present. Wrap it in an elegant gift box and add a thoughtful message to offer the perfect gift to your beloved one.
Jewelry gift boxes ideas for women with a minimal style
Women with a minimal style often love all-metal jewelry, sleek designs, and subtle elegance. If you don’t know how to translate that, don’t worry. We have the perfect jewelry gift boxes ideas that will help you pick the most fabulous Christmas present for your best friend, sister, mother or grandmother.
A pair of white gold studs
Minimal lovers wear stud earrings every single day. They love the feeling of a tiny sleek drop of metal barely visible from their earlobe. As white gold is the perfect choice for those who wear polished designs, choose a pair of solid white gold studs. Pick an all-metal design that will complement the style of the wearer and help you offer the best jewelry gift boxes.
A silver ball chain necklace
With a sleek look, a minimal touch and a delicate elegance, the silver ball chain necklace is the perfect inspiration for your jewelry gift boxes. Pick a princess-length design that is easy to style and wrap it up in an elegant gift box along with a cute message.
A sleek gold ring
The perfect ring for a woman who loves the minimal look has a polished all-metal design. Usually, metallic bands without gemstones tend to resemble wedding rings, but not in this case. If you choose a slightly off-round design with a full touch, it will make the perfect creation for your jewelry gift boxes.
Jewelry gift boxes ideas for women who love to make a statement
We covered the classic and the minimal style, so what is left? Women who love bold designs and statement jewelry, of course. Read further to discover the best jewelry gift boxes ideas for those women in your family who love to flaunt their jewelry.
A pair of ball drop earrings
The ball drop design is hot this season and it looks very elegant and beautiful. Choose an oversized creation with tints of gold to create the perfect jewelry gift boxes for your loved ones. The ball drop design is a must for any woman who loves statement jewelry and to grab attention with her unique style.
An oversized silver chain necklace
A sleek chain necklace with oversized links makes for the perfect jewelry gift boxes ideas. Pick a polished design with a modern touch. You can go for a collar-length necklace or a long rope or lariat. In-between lengths won’t do for those women who love statement jewelry pieces.
A gold chunky textured ring
Forget about gemstones, choose an all-metal woven design. A beautiful and attention-grabbing piece, this rich design is ideal for women who love to wear chunky or cocktail rings. Being all-metal it is also easy to style and make for a perfect Christmas present for your loved one.
If you enjoyed discovering our jewelry gift boxes ideas, continue on this blog. We publish daily articles with lots of useful information on jewelry styling, shopping advice, and care & maintenance guides. If you want to get any of the jewelry creations featured in this article, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop. In our unique designer jewelry collections, you will discover amazing pieces that will help you create the best jewelry gift box for your loved ones or yourself.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry