A jewelry gift card can be a life-saving option, especially when you have no idea on what to get as a present. If you want to get rid of those headaches that come with the need to buy a nice present for somebody, offer them a jewelry gift card. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Let’s see together why, sometimes, instead of buying precious & semi precious stones jewelry, a jewelry gift card is the better idea.
No. 1 – Your gift won’t be returned
We all have that friend who, no matter what she receives as a present, keep returning or exchanging gifts. You have already gotten used to the idea and you offer her the gift along with the receipt because you know she will need it to return it. As some point, it can get frustrating, especially when you want to see your friend wearing the gift you gave her. However, with a jewelry gift card, you won’t have this problem. She will be able to get whatever she wants and, technically, you will get to see her wearing your present. Yes, she contributes to that present as well by choosing it, but the fact remains – a jewelry gift card is the best idea for a picky friend.
No. 2 – Every woman loves jewelry
Diamonds may be a girl’s best friends, but so are bracelets, rings, necklaces, and earrings. In fact, any jewelry piece can be a girl’s best friend which is why a jewelry gift card is a thoughtful idea. You cannot go wrong with it and you don’t have to worry about your friend, mother or sister not liking the present. They will love it because it will offer them the freedom to choose the jewelry they want.
No. 3 – It’s a lifesaver when you don’t know her that well
Sometimes, we need to buy presents for people we don’t know that well. Whether it’s Secret Santa time at the office or you need to buy a gift for your boyfriend’s mother, it can get quite difficult to choose something. This is where a jewelry gift card comes in and saves the day. You won’t have to worry about buying a gold jewelry piece for somebody who may actually love silver. Just offer them the gift card and they will be able to choose their own present. They will also appreciate it a lot because they won’t have to pretend to love your gift. They will sincerely love it.
No. 4 – It’s more personal than a classic present
Sure, if you buy a charm or friendship bracelet for your bestie, it is quite personal, especially if you get her the style she loves. However, when we don’t have ideas, we tend to buy presents that don’t necessarily speak about the person we are offering them to. A bottle of classic perfume, a shawl – these are classic presents and they aren’t necessarily personal. However, a jewelry gift card becomes personal because you choose a certain brand. And that brand has its style and values that you know the other appreciates. This is how a jewelry gift card becomes a personal touch and can be a great gift idea.
No. 5 – You don’t have to worry about matching their size
When you buy jewelry, you can go wrong with the size, especially when it comes to rings. You may find the right piece for the right woman, but what if the ring is loose or too tight? You can’t exactly ask them their ring size before buying the present, can you? In this case, a jewelry gift card saves you the trouble of buying a ring that needs resizing.
How to offer a jewelry gift card
If you are planning to offer a jewelry gift card, you have to know there is an art to offering it. You can make it very personal by offering your gift in a unique way. For friends that you know well, or family with a sense of humor, you can wrap it in multiple papers until it gets quite voluminous. Make it seem like a very big present and have fun watching how they try to unwrap it only to discover that there is more than meets the eye to your gift.
For more “serious” situations, you can wrap the jewelry gift card in a nice paper and put it in an envelope along with a birthday card written by hand. Don’t forget to also buy some seasonal flowers. Anybody would appreciate such a gift and it’s a great way to show that you pay attention to the details.
If you want to get more jewelry inspiration, read our other articles as well. To see Ana Luisa’s jewelry gift cards, visit our online jewelry shop. And while you are there, don’t forget to buy a present for yourself as well. Happy shopping!
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry