If you are thinking about jewelry trends and what to wear in 2019, you have reached the right place. And even though the time is still young and new trends could emerge this year, we have rounded up the most important jewelry trends in 2019 so far. In this article, you will discover great style inspiration that will enable you to look as if you have just come down from a fashion magazine’s cover. If you want to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry, read further to see the greatest jewelry trends in 2019.
General Jewelry Trends in 2019
2019 will be the year of bold, chunky jewelry pieces. Oversized designs, shiny metallic looks or vibrant gemstones are must-have creations this year. Nature-inspired jewelry will also be an important trend, with the focus on celestial jewelry and flower designs. A new trend that we all love is here to stay as well. We are talking about enamel jewelry which only gets more colorful this year. And there’s more good news.
In 2019 you will never be out of spare change. Just kidding. However, coin jewelry takes the lead and we will see many interesting necklace designs, as well as rings and earrings that feature coins.
When it comes to gemstones, pale stones like pearls, moonstones, and rose quartz will be very trendy. Other jewelry trends that incorporate gems will focus on vibrant blue stones like the lapis lazuli or sapphire.
Last, but not least, hoops are here to stay. They become bigger and bolder so you will have a lot of fun with your jewelry this year. And now that we’ve talked about the general jewelry trends, it’s time to go into detail. Read further to discover inspirational pieces in 2019 as well as advice on how to wear them.
Jewelry Trends & Links
At the end of last year, we saw a new trend emerge – oversized links. You will be glad to find out that this is only the beginning. In 2019, oversized chain link necklaces are simply fabulous. Either as long lariats or stunning collars, chain link necklaces are here to stay. Of course, this trend will also be incorporated into earrings and bracelets designs.
If you want to stay on top of jewelry trends, get yourself a nice pair of drop earrings featuring oversized links and a chain link bracelet. If we are talking about metals, a polished silvery look is the best way to wear this trend.
Try a chain link collar necklace with a pair of ball studs and a solid color blouse to get a smart casual look. Wear your chain link earrings with a silvery gown to showcase an impeccable monochrome look. Last, but not least, wear your chunky link bracelet to work to add a powerful touch to your sharp outfit.
Jewelry Trends & Coins
You probably saw this one coming when coin necklaces started to emerge at the end of last year. Either dainty and subtle or chunky and bold, coin necklaces are simply amazing. But guess what? As far as jewelry trends go, in 2019, coins will also be incorporated in rings, earrings, and even bracelets.
For a statement look, try a layered necklace featuring multiple coin pendants and wear it with a deep-V blouse. Swap your delicate ring for a coin ring when you go to a cocktail party. Wear a pair of coin earrings with large pants and layered scarves for a boho-chic look. A coin bracelet, on the other hand, will look very romantic when you pair it with your favorite flowery dress.
Jewelry Trends & Hoop Earrings
We called it. Hoops are here to stay, that’s what we’ve been saying for the past year and guess what? We were right. However, if in 2018, thin gold hoops were the craze, in 2019, hoop earrings get chunkier.
Oversized thick statement hoops in either gold or silver are important jewelry trends this year. The best part is that you can even wear them with your hair down and let them peak through the hair strands. If you want to get a bold look, you can also try a pair of mismatched hoops. Twisted hoops are also fashionable so you have a lot of options to choose from.
A word of advice, though. When you are wearing oversized hoops, forget about the other jewelry trends of 2019. Leave your chunky link chain necklace at home and your coin ring as well. Oversized hoops don’t play well with other statement jewelry, so keep your other pieces minimal.
Jewelry Trends & Celestial Jewelry
Sounds magical, doesn’t it? As far as jewelry trends go, this is one of the most interesting of 2019. Think about earrings in the shape of a half moon, star necklaces and other celestial shapes featured in your jewelry.
And since stars also shine, guess what? Clear crystals and polished designs will make your celestial jewelry look magical this year. And since we are talking about nature-inspired pieces, be on the lookout for flower designs as well. From earrings to necklaces, those feminine and delicate flowers will look fabulous this year.
If you enjoyed reading about the jewelry trends in 2019, stick with us. We publish daily articles with creative style inspiration, so make sure you check our blog periodically for new content. If you want to shop for any of the creations featured in this article and discover more trendy jewelry collections, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry