Buying jewelry for your mother may be one of the hardest tasks you will ever encounter. What should I get her? Where can I find mom jewelry? And, let’s not forget, the most dreaded question – will she like it? You got her a scarf last year, a book the year before that, but you can’t always dodge this moment. It’s time to face it and get mom jewelry. Luckily for you, we are here to help. Read further to discover the best jewelry ideas for your mother. And if, somehow, she doesn’t like it, well, you can always blame it on us. But we are sure this won’t be necessary.
A little bit of necessary poking
Before attempting to buy any mom jewelry, you need to stick your nose in her jewelry box. Preferably when she isn’t around. If you plan on buying her a ring, you need to know her ring size. It would be a good idea to measure a ring from her jewelry box and keep the measurement in mind. With earrings, necklaces, and bracelets, you don’t need to worry about the size. But you need to pay attention to her style. If she loves wearing thin chain bracelets, you can’t exactly buy her a chunky statement cuff, can you? Again, consult her jewelry box and look at her favorite pieces. Note the styles, the lengths and, for earrings, the backings’ type. Many women avoid wearing earrings with certain backings even if they love the design because those earrings feel uncomfortable to them.
Mom jewelry ideas
Now that you’ve done your homework, it’s time to get shopping. Please remember that jewelry is personal and tells a story about the wearer. That’s why we have come up with a couple of mom jewelry ideas for different types of mothers. With these ideas and the insight you get from her jewelry box, you will find the perfect gift in no time.
Classy & elegant mothers
If your mom is always wearing high heels paired with a ravishing deep red lipstick, it means that she loves the classic style. A pearl necklace could be the ideal gift for her. There are many types of pearls to choose from, depending on your budget. The most affordable ones are freshwater pearls or Akoya. If you want to sweep her off her feet, you could also buy her a South Sea pearl necklace. Besides the necklace, a pearl solitaire ring or a pair of pearl earrings will look gorgeous on your mother.
Your mom does yoga, plays tennis and climbs mountains making you feel like a complete sloth. Yes, you’ve got yourself a sporty mother and the jewelry she wears represents her. Get your mom jewelry that is high-quality, but goes great with her sneakers and jeans. A semi precious charm bracelet, stud earrings or thin pendant necklaces will always suit her style.
When you were little she would braid your hair, make vegan pancakes and organize tent trips on the beach. Hippie mothers love unconventional styles, as well as everything related to crafting. A pair of flower stud earrings, colorful bracelets of alternative metals and beaded necklaces are mom jewelry ideas that she will adore. The more colorful, the better seems to be your mother’s motto.
Adventure seeking mothers
The last time you talked to your mother she was sunbathing in Bali, just after she came back from visiting Paris’s museums. If your mother is always on the road, seeking new adventures and she has a lot of travel stories to tell, we have some mom jewelry ideas for you. Traveling mothers love light jewelry with historical significance. Amethysts, onyx, lapis lazuli and other semi precious stones find their perfect place in her jewelry box. You can get your mother a lapis lazuli ring, a pair of amber earrings or a nice cuff bracelet featuring other semi precious stones.
Your mom is devouring Vogue and never skips cocktail time with her friends. She is not afraid to experiment and try the latest fashion. Sometimes, she creates fashion and offers inspiration to everybody around her. If you recognize your mother in this description, then buy mom jewelry that is trendy. Stacking rings, mismatched earrings, and statement cuffs will make your mom very happy. If you want to buy her gemstone jewelry, try diamonds, pearls or jade.
Buying your mom jewelry is a difficult task but, if you pay attention to details, you will get it right. All you have to do is consider her style and browse through online jewelry shops. You will find a vast variety of jewelry from where you can choose the perfect gift for your mother. Check out Ana Luisa online jewelry boutique to discover a selection of unique designer jewelry pieces that both you and your mother will adore.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry