Mothers Day jewelry is the perfect way to show your mom that she is special to you. Beautiful jewelry gifts are thoughtful and so very exciting to open. Choose a piece of jewelry for your mom that symbolizes your relationship.
You don’t even have to do a ton of research, this year. Read on to discover how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry and make the most of the spring trends. Lots of runway hot trends actually make for stunning Mother’s Day gifts. Tell your mama to expect a very stylish year with these top ideas for Mothers Day jewelry.
Showing Your Roots with Mothers Day Jewelry
Nature necklaces are trending this spring so give your mom a gift that is both stylish and meaningful. A necklace with branches or a tree signifies your mother being your roots. Another popular symbol is the tree of life meaning wisdom. After all, momma knows best.
Choose a simple design for mothers day jewelry that she can easily match with her other pieces. Gold plated pendants are always a safe bet. Or let your mom feel extra special with a minimalist 14k gold nature inspired necklace.
For the Woman with the Biggest Heart
Mothers have the uncanny ability to text you just when you need her the most. It probably has to do with you always being in her heart. So, what better way to show her you love her than with mothers day jewelry. Luckily for her, heart jewelry is making a comeback, just in time for Mother’s Day.
Pick up a pair of heart drop earrings or a heart pendant. Like the nature necklace, gold is the way to go. Prefer a more colorful alternative to match your mother’s colorful personality? Then choose an enamel heart. Enamel jewelry is a chic way of adding color to jewelry. It even eyes a little vintage.
A Bracelet for Your True Best Friend
Let’s be honest, the only friend that truly stands by your side through it all is mommy dearest. You may not tell her every single little detail but she’s the first one you call for the important big stuff. Even the little stuff, actually. Like, how do you get a red wine stain out of a sheep’s wool carpet? The dog knocked it over. You weren’t tipsy, obviously.
So, prove to her that she is your best friend with the cutest Mothers Day jewelry, a friendship bracelet. Give a nod to the traditional weaved friendship bracelets with a delicate velvet and gold chain braided bracelet. Choose each other’s favorite color for the velvet or pick the one in versatile white.
Mother’s Pearls but Modern
Your mother probably already has a pair of pearl earrings. It is after all an essential jewelry collection item. So why is this still one of our favorite ideas for Mothers Day jewelry? Because you can’t go wrong with classics. Since pearls are unmissable from the spring jewelry trends, it is time to give your mother’s pearls an upgrade.
Non-classic pearl earrings are more fun and fresh. Think baroque pearls, pearl details on silver drop earrings or pearls combined with colorful gemstones. Show your mother that trying new fashionable things is okay. No one said she cannot change her style. Give her a nudge into 2019 with a set of modern pearl earrings.
A Subtle Version of the Chunky Chain Trend
Chunky chain necklaces are only getting bigger this season. Now, our mothers are pretty cool but somehow we have a little difficulty seeing them wear a chain so chunky that a rapper would wear it. This trend does give us another idea for Mothers Day jewelry, though. A gold or silver chain bracelet is the subtler version of the big chain trend. A mom approved alternative, let’s say.
A link chain bracelet is a classic design that works with many styles. Follow the trend of going big when your mom is not afraid of wearing bling. In that case, let her have that baller moment. Choose smaller links when you think she prefers minimalist jewelry or likes to stack bracelets.
Precious Mothers Day Jewelry: Gemstone Rings
Gemstone rings are always a good gift idea. As Mothers Day jewelry, a semi-precious stone ring carries a lot of meaning. You decide what you want the ring to symbolize. A traditional present is a ring with your mother’s birthstone or your own birthstone.
Another popular gemstone is moonstone. Moonstone is a sweet pearly white color that represents feminine energy, healing and caring. It’s a very suitable Mother’s Day gift. After all, your mother has the magical ability to make you feel better when you need it the most.
Offering Mothers Day jewelry to your mom is deeply personal and it shows that you pay attention. Every single time she wears your gift, she will think of you and know how much she means to you. If you want to feel even closer to her, get matching pieces so that both of you share a reminder of how important your relationship is.
If you enjoyed reading this article, you should check out the rest of them as well. You will find a lot of interesting information on this blog. To check out any of the designs featured in this article and see more unique NYC jewelry, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry