The New Year’s party is almost here and it is going to be fabulous. To make sure that you feel fabulous all night long as you drink champagne and welcome the New Year in style, it’s time to prepare your outfit. The New Year jewelry is the first to think about. Don’t have inspiration on how to style fine gemstone jewelry? Don’t worry, that’s what we are here for. Read further to discover five unique New Year jewelry ideas along with some fabulous outfits to try on.
New Year jewelry ideas
Before we start talking about New Year jewelry, let’s see some of the trends for this winter. Polished metallic looks, chunky pieces, vivid gemstones or pearls are some of the best jewelry pieces to wear this winter. Layered necklaces are hotter than ever, while coin pendants add a charming vintage vibe to any outfit. Statement rings and colorful earrings balance an icy look and create a gorgeous effect. Last, but not least, oversized link chain necklaces and stacked rings will get you noticed no matter where you go. So how can you take advantage of all the creativity the New Year jewelry has to offer? With the right outfit, of course. Depending on the party you will attend and your personal style, we have come up with 4 unique ideas. Read on to discover the perfect New Year jewelry & outfit for you.
Outdoors city party
With stunning fireworks, concerts and outdoor festivals, some of the best New Year parties take place in crowded outdoor plazas where people get to be together and have fun. If you are planning to spend New Year outdoors, it’s time to plan your outfit. Who said you can’t be glamorous even when dressed from head to toe? Embrace this winter’s faux fur trend with a warm and glamorous faux fur coat. Add a pair of lace tights and over-the-knee black or white boots. And what about the New Year jewelry?
Complement your coat with a pair of pearl drop earrings featuring a baroque pearl to get a fabulous vintage vibe with a contemporary twist. You can skip on the necklace as it will not be visible anyway, but stack up your rings. Try some cocktail rings or a couple of lacquer rings in black and white.
New Year’s part in a ballroom
If you like to get all fancy for New Year and plan to attend a ballroom party, then you will need a fabulous outfit. Forget mini dresses and go all in with a maxi velvet gown. Choose a vibrant color like navy or burgundy and style your hair so that your earrings will be visible. You are going to wear a pair of statement earrings that will grab all the attention.
As velvet looks fabulous with yellow gold, choose a pair of all-metal gold statement earrings. Again, you won’t need a necklace, especially if your gown features sequins, but a chunky gold cuff with blue gemstones in a bezel setting will look stunning. To add the final touch to this outfit, choose a delicate gold ring that features the same gemstone as the cuff. Your New Year jewelry will be the star of the evening.
New Year’s party in a club
Get grooving and dance all night long for this party! If you plan on putting on your dance shoes for the New Year’s party, then you need to embrace this winter’s fringe trend. Even better, choose fringe with a sequin touch. Your New Year jewelry needs to reflect this trend as well if you want to create a balanced look.
Wear a fringe metallic slip dress in silver or gold and a pair of neutral stiletto shoes. You can also try a messy updo or a natural wavy hairstyle. Since your dress will be the star of the night, your New Year jewelry will have to play the supporting roles. Put on a pair of solid gold studs, all-metal, no gemstones. Depending on the color of your dress, you can choose yellow, white or even rose gold. Add a subtle bangle and a ball chain necklace to bring back the shape of your studs. You can also mix and match gold colors to get a fashionable modern look.
New Year’s party in a restaurant
If you love great conversation, drinking delicious wine and trying new food, then you are going to have your New Year’s party in a restaurant. This is a perfect location, not as elegant as a ballroom but still fancier than a club. In a restaurant, your New Year jewelry will be the stars of the evening.
You can go for a cocktail dress in a neutral color of a pair of tailored trousers with an elegant off-white blouse. Your red lacquer stiletto shoes are a must, of course. Choose a deep-V neckline for your outfit so you will be able to wear a statement necklace or more necklaces. Put on a pre-layered necklace to emphasize your figure. For the earrings, you can bring back some of the elements from your necklace, but choose subtle designs. For example, a pair of thick and small gold hoops will look fabulous. Leave your bracelets at home and wear a single cocktail ring to complete the outfit.
If you enjoyed reading about New Year jewelry, check out our other articles as well for more styling inspiration. To view any of the jewelry pieces in this articles and more unique fashion jewelry collections, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview