When it comes to office jewelry, all you really need are a couple of key pieces. For jewelry that you wear to the office and important meetings, less is more. Don’t let the pieces distract from your brilliance. This doesn’t mean that you should let go of your personal style for your office attire or stop thinking about how to style fine gemstone jewelry. No, your stylishness should emphasize how great you are at your job. Read on for inspiration on how to impress with your subtle yet elegant office jewelry.
Pearls, the Classic Feminine Piece
There is no reason to avoid a feminine touch in your style while you are at work. With a pearl necklace, your clean cut office clothes are instantly transformed.
Nothing is as elegant as a pearl necklace so choose colors in your clothing that are not too loud. Pearls look very chic when paired with a navy suit or a peach silk blouse. A white shirt with a single white pearl pendant necklace looks stunning.
Pearls don’t have to feel vintage at all. There are plenty of new pearl necklace designs that fit your sleek and modern style. Try a necklace that combines pearls with other gemstones instead of a string of pearls. Or, switch out the yellow gold for the cool color of white gold.
Gemstone Studs for Everyday Office Jewelry
A good pair of studs can’t be missing from any jewelry collection. For the pair you’ll wear to the office, choose a design that has a gemstone within an intricate setting.
Since studs are already a subtle piece of jewelry, feel free to add a pop of color. Aquamarine and citrine are soft colored gemstones that work well with a range of colors. Does your office style focus on blues, blacks, and grays? Then a richer colored gemstone like rubies or emeralds will brighten up your look. Clear stones like diamonds or even crystals are also a match for any outfit.
Once you’ve decided on the gemstone, pick a design that matches your overall office jewelry style. A geometric design looks sleek and edgy. A rounded stone in a gold setting is for a classic and chic look. Or, simply catch the light with a square clear stone stud.
Moving Around with Office Jewelry
Earrings are the easiest office jewelry to wear because they’re least likely to get in the way. We believe hoop earrings can be worn to any occasion and this includes your office.
Anyone instantly looks fresh-faced when wearing hoop earrings. Their versatile design goes great with any outfit. All you have to decide on is the material and the hoop size. The general rule for size is that the busier the outfit, the smaller the hoops. As for the material, a solid gold (any gold alloy) will be the most versatile. Match the color of your hoops to the other office jewelry that you’re wearing for cohesion.
Off the Cuff
That’s a misguiding header. It should actually say on the cuff. Many women are worried about a bracelet jingling while they go about their office duties. A broader cuff bracelet avoids this problem.
Choose a cuff bracelet in a solid precious metal that matches your other office jewelry items. For example, a rose gold cuff bracelet can be paired with your rose gold and diamond studs.
Cuff bracelets look great with an elbow length shirt or your sleeveless summer office dress. You can also wear a chunkier cuff bracelet over a solid color turtleneck sweater.
Stackable Band Rings for the Detailed Eye
Rings with big rocks are not the practical choice for office jewelry. The only exception should be your engagement ring. That’s a ring you should be showing off to everyone.
Instead of large gemstone stunners, choose band rings that you can easily stack. Stacked rings are an easy way to add variety. A creative way to stack your band rings is to wear the same design but in all three kinds of gold. This is cohesive while still being unexpected.
You can also look for ring designs that seem to morph into each other when stacked. This is a trick to look like you are wearing a different ring each time you change up the order.
There you go, all the items you need to have in your office jewelry collection. Remember to keep it simple. Office jewelry should be the accent to your office outfit, not the statement piece of your look. Choosing the right pieces will give you extra flair and create a cohesive look. After all, looking great makes an impression. Do you want more tips on how to impress with your jewelry? Read the next article as well.
To see Ana Luisa’s unique jewelry collections and discover fabulous pieces for your office jewelry, visit our online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview