Scorpio jewelry style is fearless and sexy. A Scorpio woman loves big and bold jewelry but only if the pieces scream luxury. Scorpio women live for turning heads. They want you to know that they are better than you but they won’t say it right to your face. Instead, they let their Scorpio jewelry style speak for them.
Scorpios have a magnetic energy. You cannot look away but looking at them is sometimes blinding, as well. Perhaps that has to do with all the bling that they are wearing. Scorpio women don’t shy away from piling on the jewelry. After all, they love being the center of attention. Want to show that you are powerful career woman that lives for luxury and learn how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry? Channel the Scorpio’s sense of power with these Scorpio jewelry tips.
What Is Scorpio Jewelry Style?
Luxury, sexy, power. These are the three words that we cannot emphasize enough when it comes to Scorpio jewelry style. Think designer logos, fine jewelry, solid gold and deep colored gemstones.
And think big! Scorpio jewelry is all about statement pieces. If possible, wear several statement pieces at the same time. After all, they don’t seem so big when pairing them together. The important thing is that each piece is gold. Preferably solid gold but gold plated jewelry works, too. You rarely find a Scorpio wearing any metal other than gold. In fact, Scorpios are quite attached to their routines. Once they find what Scorpio jewelry works for them, they stick to it like glue. This is why you don’t see a Scorpio jewelry collection changing with the seasons. She has a signature style and slays with it every time.
Scorpio jewelry also involves a lot of semi-precious and precious stones. Other than diamonds, darker gemstones are also a key component of Scorpio jewelry. Think onyx, dark green jade, topaz and of course the fiery red ruby.
What you don’t find in a Scorpio’s jewelry collection is bold color combinations and bright soft colored semi-precious stones. The color block collar necklaces or multicolored chandelier earrings are not in a Scorpio’s arsenal. Lots of colors takes away from the luxurious air of Scorpio jewelry.
The Favorite Jewelry Pieces of a Scorpio
Like we said, Scorpio jewelry is all about statement pieces. This season is fantastic for a Scorpio because designers are falling in love again with big chunky gold jewelry.
Scorpios love a gold collar necklace. They wear this collar necklace like an armor. It is a strong jewelry piece and with the right styling oh so sexy. Try combining a gold collar necklace with a low cut top, for example.
Chunky bangles are right up the alley of a Scorpio. Think of fun pieces in geometric shapes. This creates texture. A solid gold bangle also makes your look more luxurious. Of course, among Scorpio jewelry you will also find subtle gold chain bracelets. For example, this beautiful Scorpio bracelet makes for great Scorpio jewelry with its artistic charm and delicate but sturdy chain link.
Stackable rings are unmissable from a Scorpio jewelry collection. A true Scorpio woman has a gold ring in every shape and style. Most of the rings also have big rocks on them. It is one of the reasons why a Scorpio likes talking with their hands.
The chunky link chain trend is also a perfect example of Scorpio jewelry. Only what a Scorpio does is wear an entire set of chunky link chains. Yep, she wears the earrings, necklace, bracelet and rings all at the same time.
Stay Golden, Girl
Bring out your inner luxurious Scorpio soul by sticking to gold. A Scorpio woman wastes no time on silver or leather jewelry. She also has no particular interest in sequins or pearls.
Gold jewelry is definitive of Scorpio jewelry style. We are talking about yellow gold. Not rose gold or white gold, just classic yellow gold. Like we said, Scorpios don’t change what they know already works. Drown yourself in gold, darling. You deserve this royal color.
And when it comes to Scorpio jewelry and earrings, you should definitely check out these Scorpio hoop earrings. Delicate, golden and with a contemporary touch, these earrings will become your next favorite Scorpio jewelry piece.
Stick to Rich Warm Colors
Deep warm tints like aubergine, burgundy, chocolate brown and of course gold have a more luxurious quality than soft pastels and bright colors. Use these darker color in both your clothing and your jewelry pieces.
Scorpio jewelry style looks rich and doesn’t risk looking anything other than luxurious. Your jewelry always looks luxe if you stick to gold pieces and wear them with warm tones and tailored clothing.
We are not saying that you need a whole new budget to bring out the Scorpio jewelry style. Besides, no one needs to know that you snapped up your jewelry pieces during a designer sale or from an antique shop.
Perhaps that is the best part of a Scorpio’s style. Sticking to a few simple style rules gives you a canvas for bringing out the strong sexy woman inside of you.
If you enjoyed reading about Scorpio jewelry, check out the rest of our articles as well. If you want to see any of the pieces featured in this article and discover more unique NYC jewelry, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry