Statement jewelry is so in. More specifically, tassel earrings are what we are currently craving. And whether they are tiered or hoops, colorful or neutral, large or small; tassel earrings have climbed to the top of the hottest trends right now. 2018 has been an active year for statement earrings with more and more designs yet to come. There is no better way to make a statement than with tassel earrings. Tassels are fun, of-the-moment and add that extra bit of pop to any outfit. What’s not to love? Say good-bye to your all-black wardrobe and add some vibrant colors!
Tassel earrings are versatile and edgy. They add a whimsical, playful touch to your outfit no matter what look you’re going for. From boho-chic to classic-edge, you will always find a pair of tassels that will reflect your personal style.
How do I Style Tassel Earrings?
Summer means beach days, sun-kissed skin, relaxation and….tassel earrings! With that being said, don’t be afraid to try your favorite colors in tassels. Although, be warned, it is best to not over-do it. Tassels in themselves are powerful pieces with plenty of potential for dozens of variations in outfits. Try to not take away from their vibrant design. Our advice is to put the necklaces, hats, and scarves aside and let the statement piece speak for itself. Here are various ways you can wear your tassel earrings:
Want a Classic Look?
If you are into classic-chic styles, look no further for the perfect ensemble. You can achieve a casual yet bold look with a striking pair of pink tassel earrings matched with a subtle crew-neck dress. Make sure to put your hair up in a relaxed bun to show off those tassels. The model below tops off her look with minimal makeup and a bold red lip. A quick tip to set you up for success is keeping a balance between your makeup and jewelry. The combination of the red lip and tassel earrings while having a neutral eye adds just the right aesthetic to the model’s overall appearance. In addition, match with a pair of flats and you’re good to go.
Fashion Week: Spring/Summer 2018. Badgley Mischka
Edgy and Fierce?
Tassels never looked so good- but don’t merely be a trend follower. Harness your creative side and be a trend-setter! To spice up the tassel game and stand out from the crowd, try adding a vintage spin. This means band tees, leather skirts, high-waisted pants, denim, and bright blouses. Not only will you look fashionable, but you will feel confident to hit the streets and take on the world. The model below reveals her street style by pairing a pair of blue tassel earrings with a vibrant red blouse and high-waisted pants. She adds an extra vintage appeal by wearing a headwrap and a small, round clutch. Try this style or add your own twist to your tassel jewelry.
Source: Getty / Matthew Sperzel
Going out? We’ve got you covered with some outfit inspo. Luckily, you can wear tassel earrings at any time of the day for almost any occasion. If you’re going on an intimate date or heading out with your girlfriends, tassel earrings will give you an enticing evening look. The model below pairs yellow tassel earrings with a wide-leg jumpsuit. The off-the-shoulder look makes way for the tassel earrings to swish around and own the spotlight. Match with a patterned clutch for a chic splash of color and pair with your favorite sunnies.
Source: Christina Beauchamp
With these helpful tips, you will be able to wear tassel earrings in true style! Stay in touch with the latest trends and add your own personal twist to them by keeping up with Ana Luisa. Check out our other blog posts for more style inspiration and tips. Much love.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- The Mismatched Earrings Trend & Pearl Earrings
- What Are Cluster Earrings?
- Crystal Stud Earrings for Any Occasion
- Top Styling Ideas for 14K Gold Stud Earrings
- How to Style Pearl Drop Earrings
- How to Style Colorful Earrings
- How to Style Wood Earrings
- Trending This Season: The White Gold Hoops
- Top 5 Outfit Ideas to Try with Hoop Earrings
- How to Wear Ball Drop Earrings
- The Hottest Winter Trend: Ball Stud Earrings
- Which Style of Drop Earrings Is the Best for You?
- How To Wear Chandelier Earrings
- How To Style White Gold Earrings
- How to wear silver earrings
- How to style gold plated earrings
- Celebrities wearing mismatched earrings
- Best Gold Hoop Earrings styles of 2018
- How to stack earrings & be fabulous
- How and Where to Wear Your Diamond Earrings
- Pump it Up: Pom-pom Earrings
- What are Statement Earrings and How to Wear Them
- Jewelry Favorites: Crystal Earrings
- Boho Earrings: What are they and how can I rock them?
- Top 5 gold plated earrings for this summer
- How to wear gold hoop earrings
- How to wear mismatched earrings?