When talking about Taurus jewelry, we need to talk about elegance and luxury. Taurus women always look impeccable and they have a knack for style. Curious to find which pieces make the best Taurus jewelry for you? Read on, then. In this article, you will discover how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry based on your zodiacal sign. Who said astrology and fashion couldn’t mix? Discover more in the following.
Taurus & Taurus Jewelry
Stiletto shoes, bandeau midi dresses, and faux fur jackets are your favorites, right? Taurus women love elegance and luxury above anything else and they command respect. They are analytical and love to solve puzzles around them. Their schedule is full of interesting events, from charity balls to thematic cocktail parties. Women born under this sign love literature and arts, but they also have a knack for business. They are never hot-headed but they can get stingy if you cross them over. When it comes to Taurus jewelry, they love pieces which they can easily accessorize with their elegant style. Pearls, diamonds, chandelier earrings, and gemstone collar necklaces are some of the pieces that they adore.
When it comes to Taurus jewelry and earrings, women born under this sign love statement designs as well as subtle and elegant pieces. A great Taurus jewelry example is this fabulous pair of clear gemstone stud earrings. With premium cubic zirconia gemstones set in 14k solid gold, these heart-shaped earrings will look fantastic with a gemstone collar necklace and a solitaire diamond ring. Wear them with your beige midi dress and try a pair of red stiletto shoes to add a splash of color to your outfit.
Another Taurus jewelry piece that you will love is this pair of pearl drop earrings. Featuring a cluster of premium freshwater pearls and an elegant design, these earrings will get you noticed to the next cocktail party you plan to attend. Wear this Taurus jewelry piece with a subtle pearl pendant or a beaded pearl necklace for extra glam. You don’t need a bracelet, but you can wear your favorite pearl ring to create a beautiful theme. As for your outfit, get a contrasting look with a navy velvet bandeau dress and a pair of gold stiletto shoes.
And, of course, if you are looking for Taurus jewelry that bears your sign’s symbol, you can always try this fabulous pair of Taurus hoop earrings. While Taurus women aren’t big fans of oversized hoops, they love mini and medium-sized hoop earrings. Wear these fab gold earrings with a gold chain necklace and a couple of stacked bangles to create a glamorous theme.
As we said before, Taurus jewelry is classy, elegant and always glamorous. And guess what? So is this sterling silver chain bracelet with a thin cross charm. With its beautiful chain link pattern, this Taurus jewelry piece will look fabulous with a pair of diamond studs and a sharp suit.
If you’d rather wear a gold bracelet, check out this glamorous Taurus bracelet. It features a subtle gold chain and a classy charm with your astrological sign. This Taurus jewelry piece will look extra fabulous when you pair it with your favorite cocktail ring, gold chandelier earrings and a dress with a deep-V neckline.
You probably expect this since we said that Taurus jewelry features a lot of pearls, but here it is. Taurus women absolutely adore pearl necklaces in every shape and form. And because we love them too, here are a couple of Taurus jewelry examples that will make your day.
This classic long pearl necklace simply couldn’t miss from our Taurus jewelry list. Classy, elegant and glamorous, this pearl necklace works best with a deep-V neckline and a pair of pearl cluster earrings. Wear it with a white tailored blazer and a deep-V silk blouse or try with a turtleneck velvet dress. Have fun styling this fantastic pearl necklace and let everybody notice your impeccable style.
For those of you who want to add a contemporary twist to their Taurus jewelry, this layered pearl necklace is a dream come true. It features a princess-length pearl necklace along with an elegant and classy gold chain necklace with a heart pendant. This Taurus jewelry piece will look great with your midi wrap dress and faux fur blazer.
Want to get a versatile Taurus jewelry piece that you can wear every single day? Try this beautiful gold cocktail ring. With a unique design and an elegant look, this cocktail ring works for both everyday occasions and formal events. If you are going to a business meeting, simply style it with your tailored trousers, a thin chain bracelet and a pair of clear studs. For a more glamorous look, try this ring with an elegant gown, a gemstone cuff bracelet and a pair of statement earrings.
If you enjoyed reading about Taurus jewelry, you should check out the rest of the articles on our blog. We publish interesting content every single day and you can find a lot of high-quality information that you won’t find elsewhere. To get any of the creations featured in this article and see more unique designer jewelry, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop. You will discover a fantastic collection of designer pieces and find the best jewelry to complement your fabulous style.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry