The design Goddesses have graced us with timeless jewelry pieces. These are jewelry items that will never go out of style and you can wear with basically anything. Your jewelry collection is not complete without buying precious & semi precious stones jewelry. Read on for our checklist of timeless jewelry that any woman should have and cherish.
Diamond Studs, the Epitome of Timeless Jewelry
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and diamond studs are a woman’s best friend. Speaking of timeless jewelry, this is a piece that will last generations because diamonds are indestructible. By wearing studs you also avoid any scratches and dents that you might get on larger hanging earrings. So, diamond studs are an investment worth making.
Diamond studs fit with any fashion style and are appropriate during all occasions. They are subtle enough to wear for daily activities and also to the office. At the same time, diamond studs are elegant and fab so they work just as well with your date night little black dress or for a special event.
Solid Gold Chain Necklace for Every Day
In many cultures, a solid gold necklace is the first piece of jewelry given to daughters. This is proof that a solid gold chain necklace should be a basic in your jewelry collection. A solid gold chain necklace is a timeless jewelry piece because of its simplicity and versatility.
Once you’ve found the right design for a necklace, you will never want to take it off. Since the necklace is solid gold, you don’t have to worry about any chemicals or water damaging the material.
We recommend a solid yellow gold chain at princess length without a pendant. This length won’t get uncomfortable as a choker would. A princess necklace also won’t get in the way during activities like an opera or rope necklace might.
Solid Gold Hoop Earrings for That Subtle Extra
Similar to your diamond studs, a pair of solid gold hoop earrings works with any look. A pair of solid yellow gold or white gold hoop earrings complements any outfit in any color.
The beauty of hoop earrings is that they suit almost all face shapes and haircuts. It’s all about finding the right size. Stick to a smaller size if you are a busy bee. A medium sized hoop earring is the safest bet. A medium sized hoop earring instantly freshens up a look without coming across as too extra.
Match the thickness of the hoop to its size. The rule of thumb is that the thickness of the hoop should decrease as the diameter increases.
Stand out with a Cocktail Ring
Your cocktail ring is the timeless jewelry piece that will get the most attention. A cocktail ring is right on the heels of an engagement ring in terms of the wow factor. The best part about a cocktail ring is that this time you get to choose your own rock.
A cocktail ring has a large eye-catching stone or crystal. Most women will choose a colored stone so that it won’t compete with the diamond in their engagement ring.
Deciding on the prettiest stone might be hard because you are spoiled for choice. You can choose to wear your birthstone or maybe go for the semi-precious stone that has beautiful symbolism behind it. Or, you can even just choose your favorite color. There are no restrictions on which rock you want to rock on your finger.
Smashing It with a Tennis Bracelet
This piece of timeless jewelry comes with a cute anecdote. A tennis bracelet design is a series of diamonds on a flexible chain. The bracelet design got its name from when the famous tennis player, Chris Evert, stopped her US Open Match to look for her bracelet that fell off. That’s how precious this timeless jewelry piece should be to you.
If you think that you have enough diamonds with the studs then you can swap out the diamonds in the tennis bracelet with another precious or semi-precious stone. The important part is that the design is symmetrical and that the bracelet can easily be slipped on and off.
Make sure that you choose the right size, though. You don’t want to stop whatever it is you are doing because your tennis bracelet fell off. We don’t all have the luck of Chris Evert.
Check, check and check. You are welcome, a quick list of all the timeless jewelry that you need to have. Go ahead and get to shopping for your jewelry collection essentials. We don’t mind you using this article as an excuse. You can also have a quick read through our other articles on different designs for basic jewelry pieces. Just for inspiration on your timeless jewelry shopping spree. And, of course, your shopping spree should start at Ana Luisa online jewelry shop where you will discover fabulous designer jewelry collections.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry