There are many jewelry affiliate programs that offer exciting opportunities to people who own a blog or a website. However, the thing with jewelry affiliate programs is that you don’t have to write about fashion to be able to gain from this opportunity. As you know, jewelry has a lot of functions and symbols in our world. Therefore, you can write about fashion, weddings, history, art or culture on your blog and can still take part in an affiliate program. So, to help you get the most of the opportunities you can find online, we have created a list with the best jewelry affiliate programs. For that reason, read further to discover unique growth opportunities.
No. 1 – Ana Luisa jewelry affiliate programs
First of all, when it comes to jewelry affiliate programs, Ana Luisa offers you the best opportunities. A new and exciting brand that has already been featured in prestigious fashion magazines such as Elle, Vogue, InStyle, and WWD, Ana Luisa offers one of the best jewelry affiliate programs. First of all, it allows you the opportunity to earn commissions on every Ana Luisa sale that comes from your website. Of course, joining the program is free and top-performing affiliates receive fantastic benefits.
So, what makes Ana Luisa one of the best jewelry affiliate programs?
- You get the highest commission rates in the jewelry industry
- Daily updates about Ana Luisa’s product feed
- 30-day cookie
- Exclusive offers, promotions & coupons
- New jewelry releases every week
- One-year warranty for any product
- A dedicated affiliate management team that can may anything happen
No. 2 – 7 Charming Sister jewelry affiliate programs
This jewelry brand comes with a fresh approach to personal style. Hence, it offers free shipping on orders over $25 and provides contemporary jewelry pieces. Besides, it has an interesting affiliate program which offers important benefits:
- 30-day cookie
- Promotional banners & links for affiliates
- An affiliate manager to help with various requests
- A commission of 14% for any sale
No. 3 – Rockford Collection jewelry affiliate programs
An interesting approach to men’s luxury jewelry, Rockford Collection mainly sells designer wedding bands with natural diamonds, platinum, and gold. As a result, they offer a lot of marketing materials and their average order amount is very high. However, on the minus side, Rockford Collection is very strict when it comes to selecting the affiliates. Nevertheless, here are some benefits of the Rockford Collection jewelry affiliate programs:
- 10% commission for any sale
- 30-day cookie
- Varied marketing materials including banners, articles and lifestyle lookbook pictures.
No. 4 – Gemvara jewelry affiliate programs
Gemvara is an interesting jewelry brand with a lot of diversity. Therefore, they feature over 30.000 jewelry pieces on their website and use various networks like ShareASale to welcome their affiliates. However, the commission rate is lower than with any of the above examples. Nevertheless, they do have a high average order. Consequently, here is what you should expect if you choose to become part of Gemvara’s jewelry affiliate programs:
- 8% commission for any sale
- A nice sales average of $500
No. 5 – ItsHot jewelry affiliate programs
Specialised in high-end diamond jewelry and watches, ItsHot features unique diamond jewelry pieces. Of course, their product selection is great and they offer a lot of supporting marketing materials to affiliates. Besdies, all the commissions are paid monthly. In addition to these advantages, ItsHot has varying commission rates according to the sale amount:
- 6% on all jewelry sales under $10.000
- 8% on all jewelry sales over $10.000
- 4% on sales for loose diamonds
No. 6 – Kobelli jewelry affiliate programs
Kobelli has an interesting approach to luxury diamond jewelry. First of all, they craft diamond pieces which they market at affordable prices. Therefore, Kobelli specializes in engagement and wedding rings and their customers receive free shipping. Besides, they take their jewelry affiliate programs seriously and review each affiliate. Of course, a negative side is that they can terminate any program if they consider an affiliate didn’t promote the Kobelli programs appropriately. Here is what their offer on their jewelry affiliate programs:
- 30-day cookie
- 10% commission on all sales
- Marketing materials handled by the ShareASale platform
No. 7 – Jared jewelry affiliate programs
Jared The Galleria of Jewelry remain true to their name and offer a vast selection of various designer jewelry pieces. They are a national brand and feature a lot of affiliate exclusive offers. However, not everything can be dreamy. Their commission rate for affiliates is pretty low and 0% for Alex and Ani items.
- 4% commission rate
- 7-day cookie
- Banners & affiliate exclusive offers and promotions
No. 8 – Blue Nile jewelry affiliate programs
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of diamond jewelry. However, their jewelry affiliate programs include completing a survey before being accepted as an affiliate. While this may seem like a hassle at first, they also offer some pretty interesting benefits to their affiliates:
- 5% commission on sales, including phone sales
- 30-day cookie
- Creative banners & promotional materials
These are the most interesting jewelry affiliate programs we have discovered so far. If you want to become an affiliate of Ana Luisa jewelry boutique, click this link to enroll in our amazing program.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Houston Jewelers Top Styling Tips for A Night Out
- Boston Jewelers & Silver Jewelry in 2019
- Portland jewelers tips for buying jewelry
- Best Paris Jewelry Upcoming Trends in 2019
- Top Jewelry Styling Advice from Dallas Jewelers
- White Metal Fine Jewelry Buying Tips from San Jose Jewelers
- Gold Jewelry Buying Tips from NYC Jewelers
- Which Houston Jewelry Is Right for You?
- What You Need to Know about Phoenix jewelry
- Looking for London Jewelers in Manhasset? Here Is What You Should Know
- 4 NYC Jewelry Pieces that You Need to Have
- 6 Jewelry Tips to Take Away from the London Jewelers
- New York Jewelry Designers & the Best Jewelry Trends this Year
- Top Tips When Checking Out the New York Jewelry Stores
- Finding the Best New York Jewelers in Chicago
- How to Sell Gold Jewelry and Get a Fair Price
- How to Clean Costume Jewelry
- Oscar Jewelry: Top of the Most Fabulous
- How To Wear Men Jewelry
- What Halloween Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Celebrity Jewelry Styles for this Winter
- Top famous jewelry in history
- What is sea glass jewelry?
- Top mistakes to avoid when buying costume jewelry
- Top 8 Most Expensive Celebrity Jewelry