Summer may be over, but this doesn’t mean that the fun must end as well. Because new types of jewelry are coming this season and you will love them. Yes, we will all miss the warm starry night and the hot sunny days, but at least we’ll always have jewelry. So get ready because this season you are about to discover new and exciting jewelry styles. Buckle up, grab a coffee and let’s get started. Read on to discover how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry and see which types of jewelry are hot this fall.
Best types of jewelry this fall
We had a lot of fun in the summer with anklets, gold jewelry, and big hold hoops. And we are about to have some more fun with the new types of jewelry this fall. As a general comment, this season’s jewelry is all about geometrical effects, sleek textures and mixing different styles. There will be a lot of punk-rock inspired pieces, contemporary silver textures as well as fringe earrings, chunky gold chains and, of course, pearl jewelry. Boho-chic accessories and vintage-inspired pieces will also dazzle and enchant you this fall. Don’t know which trend to try first? That’s ok, we have selected for you our favorite types of jewelry this season. Read on to discover them and up your jewelry game.
Polished sterling silver hoops
Sterling silver is finally taking the center stage and we love it. After a golden season, the contemporary luster of sterling silver is a nice change. Of course, hoops are still in. This is why you need to have a pair of sterling silver hoops in your collection. At Ana Luisa, you can find an entire collection dedicated to these fabulous types of jewelry. From adorable huggies that you can use for a minimal or a punk-rock look to large silver hoops, you can get the best pair of sterling silver earrings from our collection. All that is left for you to do is decide which size you want your silver hoop earrings to be.
Wear silver this fall and have an impeccable style with Ana Luisa. And guess what? You can complement your new sterling silver earrings with other types of jewelry that are trendy this season. Keep reading to discover them all.
Brilliant stud earrings
We love studs that sparkle and we are happy that they are making a comeback this fall. Cubic zirconia studs, diamond stud earrings, studs with crystals or rhinestones – your choice. However, regardless of what you choose, you need a pair of sparkling studs in your jewelry collection.
Luckily for you, at Ana Luisa, we have just released a couple of new and beautiful designs. Choose a classic pair of silver studs with cubic zirconia gemstones of a pair of cluster studs with lots of sparkling gems. Shine bright this fall and wear the types of jewelry that match your personal style.
Vintage-inspired types of jewelry
Vintage jewelry has been trending for some while, but this fall’s designs focus more on artistic details. For example, enamel jewelry is a big trend this season. Delicate, feminine and artistic, enamel jewelry is fabulous and you need to try it right away. At Ana Luisa, you can find a collection of beautiful enamel jewelry with stunning & unique pieces. Get an elegant and sophisticated look with a pair of enamel earrings or mix different types of jewelry to create a unique vibe.
Besides enamel, this fall you will see a lot of gemstone necklaces and rings featuring big stones with vintage cuts. Elegant and gorgeous, these pieces will make you stand out wherever you go. We don’t usually recommend sets, but when it comes to these types of jewelry, we suggest getting a set. Try a gemstone solitaire ring and a necklace with a pendant that features the same stone in the same cut. If you shy away from jewelry sets, then you can simply get one of these pieces in a different color but with the same cut. This way you can add a contemporary touch to a classic style.
We didn’t exactly love geometry at school, but we sure love it when it comes to different types of jewelry. Think about link earrings, geometric rings, and necklaces with unique designs. This fall’s geometric trend is here to stay so you have to upgrade your jewelry collection.
At Ana Luisa, we have a passion for geometric jewelry and you can see that by checking out our latest design. Either handcrafted in gold or silver, our fabulous pieces feature intricate designs that you will fall in love with. Get a pair of link earrings, a chunky dome ring or a stylish honeycomb necklace to obtain a memorable and vibrant look.
All in all, this season’s jewelry trends are fabulous. We love the diversity of the types of jewelry and we can’t wait to try all these gorgeous trends. If you also enjoyed discovering what jewelry to wear this fall, then check out our other articles as well. At Ana Luisa, we constantly publish high-quality articles where you will discover how to buy and style your favorite jewelry.
If you want to check out any of the designs featured in this article and discover more fine gold & silver jewelry, then head out to Ana Luisa online jewelry shop. Browse through our fabulous collection and find out what types of jewelry match your personal style.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry