It’s almost that time of the year again and you need to be prepared. Winter jewelry this year comes with a lot of fabulous designs and creative ideas, so get shopping. Buying precious & semi precious stones jewelry for this winter is an art, though. To make the most of what the jewelry trends have to offer, read this article and up your jewelry game. Scroll down to see the hottest winter jewelry trends this year.
Winter jewelry & statement earrings
We know you love them, so pile up on statement earrings. The earrings this winter are oversized and full of creativity and elegance. Ball drop designs, fishbone creations, and large hoops are what you need to start this winter in style. Add a splash of color to your winter jewelry with statement earrings in enamel or featuring colorful gemstones. Leave the classic styles at home and go for unique statement earrings that emphasize your features.
And if you are feeling nostalgic, get some fall leaves earrings. Nature inspired jewelry is also a big trend this winter and, who knows? Maybe we’ll have a mild winter that continues the fall smoothly. And, if now, big snowflake earrings are your new best friends.
Winter jewelry & chunky chains
Your warm scarf will not miss from your wardrobe but, as you take it off, let everybody admire your chunky chain necklace. This winter gemstone statement necklaces take the back seat and leave the scene free for coin necklaces with oversized links chains. Also, we know you had a lot of fun layering your necklaces, so you can continue to do that. Just add a chunky chain necklace to your collection and have fun with layering.
Winter jewelry & floating gemstones
They say winter is a magical season and we can see why. This year, your gemstones will start floating around you, making you look fabulous. No, you don’t need to visit the local magic shop for that. Instead, try earrings with designs that emphasize the gemstone as opposed to enclosing it in a setting. Hanging from a very thin thread of metal, the gemstone will look as if it were floating in the air.
Hoops that incorporate an interior gemstone bead are especially popular and feminine. Their delicate effect will create a fashionable contrast with your chunky coin necklace. Other styles that are great winter jewelry are drop earrings with hanging gemstones.
Winter jewelry & metal necklaces
We have seen amazing gemstone necklaces designs and you probably have a couple of them in your jewelry box. But this winter, if we are not talking about earrings, gemstones take a back seat. The winter jewelry this year focuses on metallic looks when it comes to necklaces.
Either delicate, layered or with oversized links, metallic necklaces are absolutely gorgeous. This doesn’t mean that you can’t have a pendant, though. The pendants this winter are metallic with coin designs or religious symbols. Nothing better to wear on Christmas day than a chic Virgin Mary pendant necklace.
Winter jewelry & chunky bangles
Yes, everything is oversized or chunky this winter and we love it. Get yourself a couple of polished chunky bangles which you can stack together for an edgy look. However, when you go wild with the bangles, try not to adopt all the other winter jewelry trends at the same time.
By that, we mean that your oversized bangles and cuff bracelets will definitely look fabulous with a delicate pair of floating gemstone drop earrings, but not-so-great with big statement earrings.
Winter jewelry & logos
These two may not seem related but, in fact, they are. Winter jewelry this year features designer logos and looks absolutely stylish. Well, you don’t have to cover yourself from head to toe in logos, but a bracelet featuring your favorite’s brand logo is a nice touch. After all, we all love jewelry brands and it’s always a great idea to pay tribute to unique designs and creations.
Winter jewelry & torcs
This year’s novelty is the torc necklace. Winter jewelry has turned the choker that we all know and love into a new design. The torc necklace resembles the choker but is a little bit longer. It rests just above the collarbone and it has a polished metallic look. A popular design for torcs is a creation that features two torc necklace woven together. With torcs, the most important thing is their silver metallic look and minimalist style.
These are the most important winter jewelry trends for this season. We know that you love them just as much as we do, so get shopping. If you want more jewelry inspiration, read our other articles as well.
To view any of the creations featured above, as well as other unique designer jewelry pieces, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry