When wearing a solid gold necklace you feel confident, stylish and inspired to tackle any challenge that comes your way. This is what happens when you wear and buy fine metal jewelry. However, speaking about buying a solid gold necklace, there are a couple of things you should know first. Gold is precious, shiny and elegant, what else is there to know, right? Wrong! There are a couple of gold colors to choose from and some of them may not be ideal for you. Furthermore, there are many necklace styles and you will soon discover that not all of them match your personal style. So read further to discover what type of solid gold necklace is right for you.
The solid gold necklace & its color
Color has always played an important role in our lives and jewelry is no different. It will surprise you to find out there are many gold colors, but you will most likely find three of them in a jewelry shop.
Yellow gold is the most common gold color and it has a gorgeous look. It has a warm and luxury feel and it goes great with single-colored outfits or patterned shirts. Yellow gold is also versatile, which means that a solid gold necklace in yellow will look great with most colors. However, if you want it to stand out, wear your gold necklace with neutral colors like black, white, navy or even grey.
White gold is an alloy designed to change natural gold’s color from yellow to white. It also uses a rhodium plating to enhance the jewelry’s look. Very elegant and modern, white gold looks best with vibrant colors like deep blue, purple, dark green or even red. To let your white gold necklace stand out, wear it with a simple shirt and avoid patterns.
Rose gold is another popular gold alloy that contains a lot of copper which gives it its blush color. Romantic, feminine and elegant, rose gold jewelry is a big trend at the moment. If you want to buy a rose gold necklace, prepare to wear it with pastels and simple outfits. Avoid red, orange or even yellow when wearing rose gold jewelry.
The solid gold necklace & its style
Now that you know what gold color fits best with your wardrobe, it’s time to look at the most popular necklace styles and see which solid gold necklace is right for you.
A gold collar necklace
This type of solid gold necklace is absolutely fabulous. Resting on your collarbone, it draws attention to your neck area and looks amazing with both casual and formal outfits. If you have a lot of dresses and shirts with a strapless or boat neckline, the collar is the right choice for you.
A gold choker necklace
A little bit shorter than the collar, this solid gold necklace embraces your neck and offers your look a rebellious vibe. Choker necklaces look great with sweetheart and jewel necklines, but also with asymmetrical ones. If you like to make a statement and you have plenty of dresses and shirts with these types of necklines, go for a gold choker necklace.
A gold lariat
Sexy, elegant and gorgeous, the lariat is the longest type of solid gold necklace. You have probably seen it a lot in fashion magazines with models wearing it with a deep-V neckline. The truth is that there is no better way to wear a lariat than a deep-V neckline. If you like to make an appearance and grab attention, buy this type of solid gold necklace. A lariat is perfect to cater to your impeccable fashion style.
A gold chain necklace
While the classic solid gold necklace featuring links is a thin chain, the world of jewelry fashion has reinvented this accessory. From subtle gold chains to statement necklaces with links, a gold chain necklace looks great with any neckline. Whether you get a chunky one to wear when going out or attending parties or a subtle one for everyday wear, the gold chain necklace is a classic jewelry piece that you need to have in your jewelry box.
A gold layered necklace
Layering your necklaces is a fabulous trend. The best part with this type of solid gold necklace is that it comes pre-layered so you don’t have to worry about getting it right. A gold layered necklace looks great even with turtlenecks which we cannot say about other styles. And since the fashion is big about layering and asymmetry right now, try one with an asymmetric neckline.
A solid gold necklace is a timeless piece of jewelry that will spruce up any outfit and empower your style. And speaking of fantastic style, have you checked out Ana Luisa’s gold layered necklaces collection yet? If not, go ahead and visit our online jewelry shop to discover unique designer pieces at fair prices.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- The Surprising Tanzanite Necklace – 6 Facts
- 6 Fascinating Facts about the Opal Necklace
- 5 Reasons to Buy an Aquamarine Necklace
- 5 Facts You Didn’t Know about the Citrine Necklace
- 5 Things to Consider When Buying a Sapphire Necklace
- 5 Facts You Need to Know When Buying a Peridot Necklace
- 4 Reasons Why You Need an Amethyst Necklace
- Focus on the Garnet Necklace – Jewelry Know-How
- 5 Reasons Why a Birthstone Necklace Should Not Miss from Your Jewelry Collection
- What Is Your Style for the Gold Pendant Necklace?
- Which Beaded Necklace Should You Get?
- Which Type of Pearl Necklace Should You Buy?
- What Is a Nature Necklace & Which Are the Top Nature-Inspired Designs This Year?
- Top Lucky Charm Necklace Ideas
- What Is an Amulet Necklace?
- Collar Necklace Buying Guide
- Which Type of Crucifix Necklace Is Best For You?
- What type of gold cross necklace is right for you?
- Identifying a fake gold chain necklace
- Pendant Necklace buying guide
- Semi precious stone necklace buying guide
- Tell Me Your Sign – Zodiac Necklace
- Choker Necklace Buying Guide
- Black Pearl Necklace – What is it?
- Gold Necklaces Chain Buying Guide
- Where to Buy Compass Necklace?