Sterling silver earrings are not only fabulous, but also easy to style. In fact, there are so many ideas for styling silver earrings that it was hard to choose only six. However, you can rest assured that these six ideas are unique and creative. This being said, let’s get started. Read on to discover how to style different types of earrings and see how you can accessorize your sterling silver earrings like a fashion pro.
A minimal look with sterling silver earrings
Going for a contemporary chic look? Then you have to try the minimal style. Ana Luisa’s Pop silver earrings are cute, creative and easy to style. With a sleek texture, a contemporary design and a hip vibe, these earrings are perfect for when you want to create a memorable look.
Wear your hair up in a chic braid or a messy updo so that your sterling silver earrings are visible. Continue the pop theme with a chunky silver ring without gemstones. After all, you are going for a minimal look. You can wear a dainty chain necklace or a textured silver bangle bracelet. Avoid prints and patterns and keep your clothes simple. Wear a solid color blouse and a pair of high-waist jeans. Complete your look with flat sandals or simple sneakers.
A chic retro look with sterling silver hoops
Choose big sterling silver hoops. The bigger, the better. We love extra-large hoops because they are chic, sexy and always attention-grabbing. Get Ana Luisa’s sterling silver earrings in a XL hoop design and accessorize them with other silver or white gold jewelry. You can leave your necklace at home, but bring back the retro theme with a couple of textured silver bangles. Wear a nice headband and a silver anklet.
As for your clothes, you can choose a retro-inspired midi dress in a vibrant color like emerald green or royal blue. Wear lacquer shoes and a chic purse to complete this irresistible retro look.
An elegant look with sterling silver earrings
Going to a formal event and would rather wear silver than gold? That’s great because silver is also elegant and beautiful. What’s more, we have a fabulous styling idea for your sterling silver earrings.
Ana Luisa’s Lea silver earrings have a polished texture and an elegant design. They will look simply fabulous when you wear them with a sleek updo and a single pearl pendant. Bring back the pearl theme with a pearl solitaire ring. Match your sterling silver earrings with a black silk gown. If you’d rather keep it colourful, choose a vibrant color like royal blue or burgundy.
A glam-rock look with silver jewelry
A pair of sterling silver earrings is also great for a glam rock look. Get a pair of mini sterling silver hoops by Ana Luisa and stack them with other earrings. You can adorn your ears with mini hoops only or combine different styles and mix huggies with large sterling silver hoops and cross earrings. Continue the rock theme with a thin leather choker or a silver collar necklace. You can also wear a chunky cuff bracelet or a silver signet ring.
Go with leather shorts and a print crop top. Complete your look with lace boots and don’t forget to wear a burgundy lipstick.
A hip look with mixed metals
Mixing metals is a big trend and it seems that it is here to stay. In the past, wearing both silver and gold was a faux-pas, but not anymore. In fact, a mixed metals look is incredibly chic.
So get a pair of sterling silver earrings. You can choose big hoops or even studs if you are more comfortable with them. If you are wearing silver hoops, you can attach a gold charm to one of the earrings. Continue the theme with a gold pendant necklace and finish with a textured silver bracelet.
If you go with silver studs, then choose a necklace that features both silver and gold. A chic idea is to choose a necklace with a woven design. This will be the middle piece that ties up your look. Wear a gold chunky bracelet or a gold signet ring to complete your mixed metals look.
A romantic look with sterling silver earrings
Last, but not least, you can get a perfect romantic look for a first date by wearing your sterling silver earrings. Choose medium-sized silver hoops and accessorize them with a nature-inspired pendant necklace. Wear a dainty silver ring as well.
As for your clothes, you can choose a flowy maxi dress in a beautiful pastel color and flat sandals. Don’t forget to also have a chic clutch with you. May you have the perfect first date.
If you enjoyed discovering inspirational ideas for styling your silver earrings, then continue on this blog. We constantly publish interesting content about jewelry, including styling advice, buying guides and care & maintenance tips. Read our blog and become a jewelry expert in no time.
To get any of the sterling silver earrings featured in this article and discover more fabulous silver jewelry, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop. In our gorgeous jewelry collections you will discover unique designer pieces that you will fall in love with. Get the earrings of your dreams, as well as other amazing jewelry designs from Ana Luisa. Stay classy, chic and stylish with Ana Luisa, a unique & fresh jewelry brand.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Which Simple Gold Earrings Work for You
- Getting Trendy with Small Hoop Earrings & Ear Cuffs
- 4 Large Hoop Earrings that You Can’t Wait to Try On
- 5 Styles of Huggie Earrings that You Need to Try This Year
- 6 Gold Drop Earrings to Wear with This Year’s Color
- 3 Ideas for Styling Natural Pearl Earrings
- Best Enamel Earrings to Wear this Season
- 5 Unique Earrings by Ana Luisa & How to Style Them
- Top 3 Colored Pearl Drop Earrings
- How to Style Shell Earrings
- The Mismatched Earrings Trend & Pearl Earrings
- What Are Cluster Earrings?
- Crystal Stud Earrings for Any Occasion
- Top Styling Ideas for 14K Gold Stud Earrings
- How to Style Pearl Drop Earrings
- How to Style Colorful Earrings
- How to Style Wood Earrings
- Trending This Season: The White Gold Hoops
- Top 5 Outfit Ideas to Try with Hoop Earrings
- How to Wear Ball Drop Earrings
- The Hottest Winter Trend: Ball Stud Earrings
- Which Style of Drop Earrings Is the Best for You?
- How To Wear Chandelier Earrings
- How To Style White Gold Earrings
- How to wear silver earrings
- How to style gold plated earrings
- Celebrities wearing mismatched earrings
- Best Gold Hoop Earrings styles of 2018
- How to stack earrings & be fabulous
- How and Where to Wear Your Diamond Earrings
- Pump it Up: Pom-pom Earrings
- What are Statement Earrings and How to Wear Them
- Jewelry Favorites: Crystal Earrings
- Summer Trend Alert: Tassel Earrings
- Boho Earrings: What are they and how can I rock them?
- Top 5 gold plated earrings for this summer
- How to wear gold hoop earrings
- How to wear mismatched earrings?