Pretty much everyone is wearing chokers these days. Whether they are thick, thin, metal or made of soft fabric, the choker look holds some serious edge. More specifically, a style we have long been attracted to is the lace choker. A lace choker can completely transform your basic outfit into a stylish statement. You can add a choker to pretty much any outfit this year. If you’re stuck on where to rock it, then you’re in luck because our Ana Luisa stylists have some helpful styling tips for you!
Lace Choker Style: Festival Season
Since it is summer after all, our stylists know that some of you will be attending music festivals. Whether you are going to Lollapalooza, Electric Forest, The Governor’s ball or even Pinknic, a lace choker can be the defining factor to your outfit. If you want to add that sophisticated yet edgy appeal to your ensemble, you know what to do. Get ready to dance the day (and night) away in a black lace choker and patterned romper. To top it off, wear a black cross-body bag and a pair of platform sandals. Don’t forget those small sunnies and you have yourself the complete festival look. You will be photo ready for those insta pics.
Lace chokers are not only a summer trend! Rock the choker look all year round. It really has no limits! You will love the way a neutral colored lace choker necklace looks with your fall outfit. Pair a neutral choker with a long, mustard-yellow choker to match those falling autumn leaves. Match with distressed denim jeans and fringe booties for the ultimate trendy look. You can wear this fall look while apple picking, going on a hay ride, or going to the movies. Add that level of chic before you go anywhere!
We all know lace is sexy, so why not wear it for a night out on the town? For you ladies with longer necks, go for wider chokers. It will make your neck have the appearance of a cut-down length. If you have a short neck, try to wear chokers that are thin – you don’t want a thick choker taking up all your neck space! Knowing what style looks best on you is key. Once you found your thing, you’re ready to own it for pretty much any event. For a seductive night-time look, go with an all-black outfit. Pair that lace choker with a black body con dress and a leather jacket for a confident and edgy look.
Step it up
Going out to a social gathering? Put everyone’s outfit to shame with a lace-up choker bralette or bodysuit. This super hot look kills two birds with one stone. It plays the role as a seductive bodysuit and laces up your chest and around your neck. Style this look with one of our cuff bracelets, black jeans and a bold red lip! If you’re looking to break some hearts, this will definitely do the trick.
Since the resurgence of the choker, it has never been easier to find your unique style. You don’t always have to go for an all-out sophisticated look with a choker. You can play it simple and dress it down or sexy it up – it’s ultimately up to you! Keep up your style education and let us know how you wear your lace choker to match your outfits! Check out our other blog posts and stay tuned for weekly product releases on AnaLuisa.com.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Fashion Necklaces Ideas for Each Day of the Week
- Which Ana Luisa Ball Chain Necklace Is the Right One for You?
- Trending Now: The Coin Necklace
- How to Wear a Pearl Necklace
- How to Wear a Pearl Pendant
- Matching Your Choker Necklace with Your Other Jewelry
- How to Wear a Statement Necklace
- How to Style a Semi Precious Stone Necklace Depending on the Color of the Gemstones
- Which Necklace Length Is Ideal for Each Moment of the Day?
- What Is a Layered Necklace & How Should You Wear One?
- How to wear Ana Luisa’s layered necklaces?
- How to choose the perfect size for your pendant necklace
- How to style a collar necklace
- How to wear a rope necklace each day of the week
- How To Wear: Chunky Necklace
- Spiritual Jewelry: Evil Eye Necklace
- Grunge Look – Skull Necklace
- Bar Necklace – How Do I Wear it?
- Bridesmaid Jewelry – What to Choose
- Summer Trend: Lotus Necklace
- How-to Style: Crystal Choker
- Our 2018 favorite layered necklaces
- How to style a choker necklace?