A diamond necklace is an essential piece that every woman loves. However, most women seem to think that diamonds are reserved for a special occasion. We are here to prove you otherwise. Keep on reading to learn how to style necklaces and see how you can wear your diamond necklace every single day if you want to.
Can a diamond necklace be too much?
That depends on the design. You see, diamonds are clear gemstones and they work with basically anything. Their fiery sparkle upgrades any outfit, whether it is your LBD, a silk gown or a simple tee & jeans look. This being said, it all depends on the design of your diamond necklace. If you have a dainty chain necklace with a diamond pendant, then it can never be too much. However, if you have a chunky statement necklace featuring a cluster of diamonds, you might want to avoid wearing that with a crop top and ripped jeans.
Think of the diamond necklace the same way you think about your engagement ring. You don’t take it off just because you feel like wearing shorts and a tank top, do you? It’s the same with your necklace if it has a simple & delicate design. Want to know more? Then let’s see how you can style your diamond necklace every day of the week.
Fresh Monday sparkle
Start your week in a smart-casual way with a diamond pendant necklace and a pair of simple gold studs. Choose a solid color V-neck blouse and a pair of office trousers along with lacquer boots. As you can see, your diamond necklace will look great even with a relaxed outfit.
Tuesday diamond necklace styling
If it’s Tuesday, then it’s time for a hip look. Ditch the classics and try a contemporary mix. Layer your necklace with a thick gold chain necklace and try a pair of mismatched stud earrings. Your jewelry screams for a chic French outfit, such as culottes, a striped turtleneck, and a cute cap.
After work cocktails on Wednesday
Be sexy and stylish with a flowy chiffon dress and contrasting chunky strappy boots. Let your hair down, but wear your diamond necklace along with a pair of gold hoops. Enjoy happy hour looking stylish and gorgeous.
Wearing your diamond necklace on a Thursday
The weekend is almost here, isn’t it? Well, you still got two workdays ahead of you and today you are going to dazzle everybody with an impeccable look. Take out your white suit from the wardrobe and go monochrome with white trousers, a white blouse and white stiletto shoes. Wear your diamond necklace along with a pair of gold linear drop earrings and a chunky gold ring. Did somebody say fashion icon?
Casual Friday & diamonds
If you are among those women who think that diamonds don’t work with jeans, go ahead and try this look. Choose a pair of high-waist mom jeans, a basic grey T-shirt and a pair of colorful sneakers. Wear your diamond necklace along with a couple of think gold bangles and ball stud earrings.
Partying on Saturday
Unwind, relax and get excited. We know that you have a club night planned today and guess what? We have the perfect outfit suggestion for you. Wear leather shorts, a V-neck silk blouse in a solid color and over-the-knee boots. Accessorize your diamond necklace with big diamond hoop earrings and a cocktail ring. Let your hair down and have fun tonight!
Wearing your diamond necklace to the Sunday brunch
It’s the end of the week and we bet you still haven’t got tired of your diamond necklace. So go ahead and wear it today as well. Get a precious and feminine look by combining diamonds and pearls. Style your necklace with a pair of delicate pearl drop earrings and a solitaire pearl ring. Wear a cashmere jumper in powder pink and simple skinny jeans. Enjoy your brunch!
Diamond know-how by Ana Luisa
If you don’t already own a diamond necklace, then it’s time to get one a.s.a.p. And, by the way, if you are born in April, then you should know that the diamond is your birthstone. All the more reason to get it for yourself or as a present to somebody dear born in April.
And guess what? Ana Luisa’s diamonds come with their extraordinary qualities and beauty but with none of the guilt. Why? Because they are ethical, clean, lab-grown diamonds. They have the exact same hardness, chemical composition, and sparkle as mined diamonds, but they are priced 35% less and are perfectly traceable. This means that our diamonds are not sourced from conflict zones in developing countries and they don’t negatively impact the environment. As you probably know, Ana Luisa is set to change the jewelry industry by following strong ethical principles and making sure that our jewelry is sustainable.
Whether you are getting out gorgeous diamond jewelry set or our creative & unique diamond birthstone necklace, you can rest assured that you are buying sustainable & ethical jewelry. If you enjoyed this article, go ahead and discover the rest of our other articles as well. Our content is highly informative and inspiring, whether you want to find out more about gemstones or get ideas for styling your jewelry. To buy any of the pieces featured in this article, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop and check out our stunning collections.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- The Ruby Necklace Guide
- 5 Reasons to Buy an Emerald Necklace
- 3 Chic Ideas for Wearing a Pearl Beads Necklace
- How a Moonstone Necklace Is Perfect for Any Occasion
- When to Wear Simple Chain Necklaces
- How to Style a Honeycomb Necklace
- How to Wear a Lapis Lazuli Necklace
- The Gold Horn Necklace – Top Ideas on How to Wear It
- Which One of Ana Luisa’s Pearl Necklaces Suits Your Style?
- Top Ideas for a Chic Collar Necklace
- When & How to Wear a Heart Necklace
- The New Statement of 2019: Layered Necklaces
- How to Style a Ball Chain Necklace?
- What Is a Good Luck Necklace?
- Fashion Necklaces Ideas for Each Day of the Week
- Which Ana Luisa Ball Chain Necklace Is the Right One for You?
- Trending Now: The Coin Necklace
- How to Wear a Pearl Necklace
- How to Wear a Pearl Pendant
- Matching Your Choker Necklace with Your Other Jewelry
- How to Wear a Statement Necklace
- How to Style a Semi Precious Stone Necklace Depending on the Color of the Gemstones
- Which Necklace Length Is Ideal for Each Moment of the Day?
- What Is a Layered Necklace & How Should You Wear One?
- How to wear Ana Luisa’s layered necklaces?
- How to choose the perfect size for your pendant necklace
- How to style a collar necklace
- How to wear a rope necklace each day of the week
- How To Wear: Chunky Necklace
- Where Do I Wear a Lace Choker?
- Spiritual Jewelry: Evil Eye Necklace
- Grunge Look – Skull Necklace
- Bar Necklace – How Do I Wear it?
- Bridesmaid Jewelry – What to Choose
- Summer Trend: Lotus Necklace
- How-to Style: Crystal Choker
- Our 2018 favorite layered necklaces
- How to style a choker necklace?