When it comes to layered necklaces, Ana Luisa is to go-to place for the most fab & gorgeous pieces. In our gold layered necklace collection, you will find unique inspirational pieces that will help you take your look to the next level. And because most of our readers have asked us how to style necklaces that are pre-layered, we have decided to create an article about this. Read further to learn how to style Ana Luisa’s layered necklaces and discover the right one for you.
A quick word about layered necklaces
This fantastic trend has allowed women everywhere to completely transform their pieces and combine them in a creative way. When it comes to layered necklaces, you can either combine a couple of singular pieces you own or buy an already layered necklace. You already know from our previous articles how to combine singular pieces and layer your necklaces, but let’s have a quick recap.
The most important rule is to tell a story and choose pieces that form a theme together. Whether it is a nature-inspired theme or a story about yourself, a theme will always add a note of sophistication to your layered necklaces. Another important aspect to consider is the necklace length. Play with lengths and choose pieces that are different. Chokers go great with princess and opera lengths, collars look wonderful with matinees and rope lengths. You get the point. Last, but not least, have a common element – the color of the metal, the gemstones or the shape of the pendant.
So these are the most important rules about layered necklaces. What about pre-layered ones? How do you wear an already layered necklace? Read further to find out.
Ana Luisa’s layered necklaces
Because we love to get creative and try out new jewelry trends in our designs, we have a unique collection of layered necklaces. Find out which one is best for you and how to wear them like a fashion expert.
Onyx layered necklace set
This gold layered necklace is everything you need to get an unmistakable fashion pro look. It features three different gold chains designs and three stunning pendants. A dainty Virgin Mary pendant on a thin & subtle chain, a vibrant black onyx stone in a bezel setting on a creative chain and a shiny coin pendant on an oversized link chain are the ingredients of this piece. And they work fabulous together.
As you know, with layered necklaces, you can’t wear too much jewelry. So what we recommend for this piece is Ana Luisa’s Miruna black onyx signet ring, along with a pair of gold studs. Leave your bracelet at home and wear this necklace with a deep-V neckline in a neutral tone, like white, black, navy or cream.
Pearl layered necklace set
Layered necklaces look fantastic when there is a natural pearl involved. And with Ana Luisa’s pearl layered necklace set you get not one, but three stunning pendants. A natural lustrous baroque pearl on a collar-length gold chain, a vintage-looking Saint Christopher pendant on a classic gold chain and a statement coin pendant on a rope-length chain make this layered necklace a fashion statement.
As the theme of this necklace is gold and pearly white, we recommend sticking to it when it comes to your other jewelry. For example, you can wear the baroque pearl drop earrings by Ana Luisa with this jewelry piece. You don’t want to be too matchy-matchy, especially when wearing layered necklaces, so choose a simple bangle or an all-metal band. Wear this necklace with a sweetheart neckline in a deep blue color.
Alexa layered necklace
If gemstones and pendant aren’t your thing, check out Ana Luisa’s Alexa layered necklace. With three gold chains bound together and a fun tassel look, this layered necklace is great for both casual and formal occasions. It is also easy to accessorize with your other jewelry and outfits, so let’s take a look at how you can match it like a pro.
Add a little bit of color to your outfit by wearing this layered necklace along with our gorgeous flower stud earrings below. For a sleek metallic look, try some mini hoops and a chunky all-metal band. Complement this necklace with a boat neckline or wear it with your favorite chiffon dress. The best part of this necklace is that, unlike other layered necklaces, it works great with turtlenecks as well.
We have a lot more jewelry styling ideas in store for you, so make sure to read our other articles as well. You will find useful information, inspirational fashion advice, and the hottest jewelry trends at the moment. To see more of our gold layered necklace collection, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop. You will discover an impressive array of unique designer creations that can’t wait to get inside your jewelry box.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- The Ruby Necklace Guide
- 5 Reasons to Buy an Emerald Necklace
- Wearing the Diamond Necklace Every Day of the Week
- 3 Chic Ideas for Wearing a Pearl Beads Necklace
- How a Moonstone Necklace Is Perfect for Any Occasion
- When to Wear Simple Chain Necklaces
- How to Style a Honeycomb Necklace
- How to Wear a Lapis Lazuli Necklace
- The Gold Horn Necklace – Top Ideas on How to Wear It
- Which One of Ana Luisa’s Pearl Necklaces Suits Your Style?
- Top Ideas for a Chic Collar Necklace
- When & How to Wear a Heart Necklace
- The New Statement of 2019: Layered Necklaces
- How to Style a Ball Chain Necklace?
- What Is a Good Luck Necklace?
- Fashion Necklaces Ideas for Each Day of the Week
- Which Ana Luisa Ball Chain Necklace Is the Right One for You?
- Trending Now: The Coin Necklace
- How to Wear a Pearl Necklace
- How to Wear a Pearl Pendant
- Matching Your Choker Necklace with Your Other Jewelry
- How to Wear a Statement Necklace
- How to Style a Semi Precious Stone Necklace Depending on the Color of the Gemstones
- Which Necklace Length Is Ideal for Each Moment of the Day?
- What Is a Layered Necklace & How Should You Wear One?
- How to choose the perfect size for your pendant necklace
- How to style a collar necklace
- How to wear a rope necklace each day of the week
- How To Wear: Chunky Necklace
- Where Do I Wear a Lace Choker?
- Spiritual Jewelry: Evil Eye Necklace
- Grunge Look – Skull Necklace
- Bar Necklace – How Do I Wear it?
- Bridesmaid Jewelry – What to Choose
- Summer Trend: Lotus Necklace
- How-to Style: Crystal Choker
- Our 2018 favorite layered necklaces
- How to style a choker necklace?