Mother’s Day is just around the corner so it is time to write your shopping list. What are you giving your mom to make her feel special? Don’t panic, we have a list of Mothers Day gift ideas to help you out.
We’ll be honest, we still think that jewelry is the best gift to give to your mother. Since we’ve already given you a list of the top Mother’s Day jewelry pieces, this list is a little different. These Mother’s Day gift ideas include jewelry but are more focused on the idea than the actual piece of jewelry. After all, you know your mother’s style better than us.
Read on for our favorite ideas on how to shower your mother with gifts and learn how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry.
Stacking Rings to Match Her Wedding Band
Stacking rings are fun modern way to spruce up your Mother’s jewelry game. When you already have a ring that you love, you start forgetting that there are many more pretty designs. Going for a manicure is a popular idea on Mothers Day gift ideas lists. Consider this gift idea the way to give her hands some TLC without a manicure. Although, now that we mention it, treating your mother to a manicure goes very well with this present.
We recommend stacking rings without gemstones for easier matching with a wedding band. 14 karat gold is also the best way to guarantee the rings stay just as shiny over the years. Do you want something more bold? Go for stacking rings with small colorful gemstones. You can also contrast the femininity of her wedding ring with a signet ring.
Mothers Day Gift Ideas That Put On the Charms
If your mother does not have a charm bracelet yet then this is double inspiration for your Mothers Day gift ideas. Charms are always exciting presents. The best part is that the charm can be any style or symbol, it still looks good together. If you are looking for Mothers Day gift ideas you can’t go wrong with then this is the one.
There are charm designs from here to infinity. So, what are good charms to give to your mother? Classic choices are a heart, the first initial of her kid’s names and a flower. All three of these symbols are actually trending in spring jewelry, too. You can also choose a more personalized charm. Think of her hobbies and favorite things. Chances are that there is a charm for that.
A Matching Jewelry Set for the Chicest Mom
A complete matching jewelry set is a classic for Mothers Day gift ideas. Wearing the set all together gives your mom Audrey Hepburn vibes. Your mama can also get creative by mixing and matching the different pieces with the rest of her jewelry collection. Versatile jewelry always wins. And don’t we all love having several options? The more the merrier applies to jewelry too, you know.
For the matching jewelry set, try staying on trend. Hot items this spring are chains, hearts, modern pearls and nature inspired pieces. You can either buy a pre-selected jewelry set or let your inner stylist out and mix and match your own set together. Use the spring trends as your inspiration. Your mom will look fresh and stylish for the rest of the year. You are welcome, mother.
A Classic Bracelet That She Can Wear Anywhere
Classic jewelry pieces always work well as Mothers Day gift ideas. Charm bracelets are already on our list of favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. So, which other bracelet designs are classics that never go out of style? We present to you, the tennis bracelet, chain bracelet and cuff bracelet. These are the types of bracelets that you can wear every day to any occasion. Every woman, including your mother, needs these in her jewelry collection.
Sneak into your mother’s room and have a look inside her jewelry box. Are any of these essential pieces missing? That is the bracelet you should give to her. Does she already have one (or several knowing our mothers) of each kind of bracelet? No worries, this is still a good idea.
Stacking bracelets are our bonus Mothers Day gift ideas. Choose a cuff bracelet or chain bracelet that matches well with the one she already has. Layering jewelry is another spring trend that we love and we think your mom will love, too. A complementary bracelet also shows how well you know her style, by heart. You mother does not need to know that you very skilfully snuck inside her room to take a peek in her jewelry box. It is a surprise, after all. Right?
Don’t forget that the presentation of the gift is as important as the gift itself. Pick a nice box for the jewelry or, if you buy it from Ana Luisa, leave it inside its original box. Our creations comes in very chic boxes with an artsy print. It is always a good idea to put inside the box a handwritten note as well to show your mother how much you care. If you add a bouquet of flowers, you get the perfect Mothers Day gift for you mom.
If you enjoyed this article, check out the rest of our posts as well. To see any of the creations featured in this article and offer your mother the prefect Mothers day gift, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop and discover our unique NYC jewelry collections.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry