With almost two weeks left until Christmas, you are starting to feel that holiday rush. A jewelry gift box is a nice idea, but it is still difficult to choose the right present. There are a lot of people you want to buy presents for, but have no inspiration? Should you buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry? Should you get them fashion jewelry? Or something else altogether? While we can’t help you with the men in your family and circle of friends (sorry, guys, Ana Luisa is a women’s jewelry brand), we can offer some help with the ladies. Read further to find out why offering jewelry is a good idea and what makes a good jewelry gift box.
Why offering jewelry for Christmas is a good idea
Offering a jewelry gift box for Christmas may be a wonderful idea. Firstly, jewelry is personal. It speaks about the style of the person and about how you see them. A classy piece of jewelry that matches their style shows you pay attention and it is much more personal than a photo frame or something similar.
Secondly, every woman loves jewelry. They may love classic pieces or statement ones, but jewelry is a universally beloved gift. All you have to do is match their style and you will be sure that your gift will be appreciated. Offering a jewelry gift box for Christmas is also a thoughtful present and comes in handy for that amazing New Year’s party. Last, but not least, offering the right jewelry gift box for Christmas is ensuring that your present won’t get returned. After all, nobody can resist the power of a beautiful jewelry piece.
4 tips for the best jewelry gift box
Now that we’ve established a jewelry gift box is a fantastic Christmas present, let’s see how you can find the perfect one for your dear ones. We have some interesting insights to share with you, so continue to read further. It will surprise you to find out that what’s inside the box matters as much as how it looks on the outside and how you offer it.
What do you put inside the jewelry gift box?
This may be the hardest question to answer, but not if you follow our advice. The first thing you should do is take a quick peek in the jewelry box of the woman you want to offer the gift to. Get a sense of her style, her ring size and her preferred backing for earrings. This information will come in handy when you buy the jewelry gift box. Next, you should do a little bit of research to find out pieces that match her style. Browse the online jewelry shops, read about materials and gemstones. If you want to make it even more personal, pick a jewelry design that features their birthstone.
How does the jewelry gift box need to look on the outside?
This is an important question as you can’t exactly offer jewelry wrapped in a plastic bag. The jewelry gift box needs to be classy and interesting. You can choose an elegant design for your mother, a blend of red and gold to signify Christmas. For your best friends, for example, you can choose a creative design, something handmade or artistic. For your little sister, you can pick a cartoon-inspired design. There are many options to choose from, but it’s important to consider the design of the jewelry gift box.
Also, another important fact to consider is the lining. Your loved one may prefer to keep the jewelry piece in its jewelry gift box. In this case, choose a design with a soft cotton or velvet lining that will protect the piece from scratches.
Don’t forget to include a note
Your jewelry gift box needs to also feature a personal note. It’s best to write it by hand and include a funny or thoughtful message. People love it when they receive personal messages and it will be a nice surprise, besides the content of the jewelry gift box. Try to write something about the piece and why you thought it would be ideal for the one you are offering it to. Include a charming or funny message. If you are feeling artistic, you can also draw something.
How to give the jewelry gift box
If it’s a present for Christmas, then that’s easy, isn’t it? You simply put it under the Christmas tree. But you can also get creative when offering it. You can wrap it in multiple boxes to make it seem like a very big present and play a funny trick on your beloved one. Another great idea would be to hang the jewelry gift box from the tree and wait for your mother or sister to discover it among the Christmas decorations. And, of course, you can also offer it personally on the Christmas morning. Pay attention to all these details and you will manage to offer the perfect gift this Christmas.
If you enjoyed reading about the perfect jewelry gift box, check out our other articles as well. We publish daily blog posts about jewelry styling, shopping guides as well as care & maintenance guides for jewelry. To view Ana Luisa’s unique jewelry collections and discover the perfect creations for your Christmas jewelry gift boxes, visit our online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- How to rock cubic zirconia jewelry
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry