We love the summer for more than one reason. Sure, there are sunny days and long starry nights, but there are also summer sales. Looking for the best jewelry sale to complete your jewelry collection? Then we have great news for you. Ana Luisa is offering fabulous jewelry discounts so that you can benefit from unique designer jewelry at incredible prices. Read further to discover Ana Luisa’s jewelry offers and buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry in a smart way.
50% Off Summer Jewelry Sale
No, you are not dreaming. With Ana Luisa’s new campaign you can get 50% off any jewelry piece that you want. Whether you choose a fabulous pearl necklace, a delicate pair of rose gold earrings or a moonstone ring, you can now get it for half the price. So how does this work?
You simply head out to Ana Luisa online jewelry shop and choose two pieces that you love. At the checkout, use the code SUMMER50 to get 50% off the second piece. Now is the time to enrich your collection and take advantage of our fabulous jewelry sale. What’s more, we have some suggestions for pieces that work great together. Read further to discover them.
Raphaelle earrings & Naomi pearl necklace
Who says a pearl set can’t be contemporary? These fabulous pearl earrings featuring a center red agate go great with a dainty pearl pendant. Both jewelry pieces feature freshwater rice pearls and together they look chic, elegant and fabulous. Add these pieces to your shopping bag and get one of them for half its price.
Mini Sphere yellow & Mini sphere gold
Love the mismatched earrings look? Then benefit from our jewelry sale and get two pairs of earrings that you can wear mismatched. These 14k gold ball studs are essential jewelry pieces and now you don’t have to decide between yellow and rose gold. You can get both gold colors and even wear them together to create a fresh and unique look. Even more, you will now have two pairs of fabulous earrings that you can style with your other jewelry, whether it is yellow or rose gold.
Ava layered necklace & Miruna onyx ring
If you love the sleek look of black onyx as much as we do, then go ahead and use our jewelry sale code to buy this fabulous layered necklace and a chic signet onyx ring to go with it. Ana Luisa’s Ava necklace features three different necklaces bound together. The middle necklace has a polished black onyx pendant that goes fabulous with Miruna black onyx ring. Get yourself a nice jewelry set using the code SUMMER50 to buy one of these amazing pieces for half its price.
Mecca stacking rings
And because at Ana Luisa we are always reinventing trends to help you create a unique look, we should talk about stacking rings now. Our Mecca lacquer rings come in five delicious colors: black, white, coral, pink and lavender. Get creative and buy the best combination using our jewelry sale discount code. Whether you want an elegant black and white mix, a chic pastel mix of lavender and coral or a fresh combination of black and pink, it is up to you. Better yet, get all these fabulous rings to create a finger party and define yourself as a trendsetter.
Janet moonstone ring & Rebecca moonstone necklace
Use our jewelry sale code to create a moonstone set that will crown your jewelry collection. Ana Luisa’s textured moonstone ring goes great with the Rebecca moonstone necklace. Both jewelry pieces feature high-quality moonstone gems that add a feminine and mysterious vibe to your look. Use the code SUMMER50 to get 50% off one of these beautiful moonstone pieces.
Cowrie stud earrings & Ramona gold anklet
Because we love summer, we have a fantastic proposal for you. These cute shell earrings will look fantastic with this chic shell anklet. Inspired by the beauty of two different shell designs, these jewelry pieces have a trendy summer vibe. Wear them together for an “I love summer” statement look and get one of them for half its price due to our summer jewelry sale.
XXL solid gold hoops & Brooke gold horn necklace
Our oversized solid gold hoops sell like hot cake and so does this beautiful gold horn necklace. So why not get both of these popular jewelry pieces and buy one of them for half its price? They also look fantastic together and are both very easy to style with other jewelry. So go ahead and get these beautiful gold jewelry pieces by using the code SUMMER50.
Everyday Jewelry Sale
Yes, it is possible. Besides our campaigns and promotions, at Ana Luisa, you will always find discount jewelry in our “Last chance” section. This is where we feature some of our most popular designs that are running low in stock. Don’t forget to check out this section if you want to buy gold chain necklaces, gemstone rings, gold hoops, sterling silver jewelry, and pearl necklaces at a discount price.
If you enjoyed reading about Ana Luisa’s jewelry sale, then check out the rest of our other articles. You will find interesting information about gemstones, buying tips as well as fashion advice. To buy any of the pieces featured in this article or discover more unique fine jewelry, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry