Whether you believe or not in astrological signs, zodiac jewelry is trending this season. Forget about tiny charms on bracelets, this year’s zodiac jewelry is all about visibility. Jewelry designers around the world have declared their love for astrological signs and we agree with them. A zodiac jewelry piece has a unique charm and it tells a story about the wearer. If you are not convinced yet, read further to learn not only how to buy precious jewelry metals, but also why a zodiac-inspired piece should never miss from your jewelry box.
Why Should You Get a Zodiac Jewelry Piece?
For those of you who take their morning coffee with a side of today’s predictions, the answer is very clear. You believe in the mysterious influences of astrological signs and you want to show it with a classy zodiac jewelry piece. But what about people who don’t necessarily believe in astrological signs? Should you also wear zodiac jewelry? The answer is yes.
Leaving the astrological signs apart, a classy zodiac jewelry piece is artistic. It features the sign in high details and the effect can be amazing. Of course, we are talking about carvings in metal or drawings, not colored beads with astrological signs. Another reason is that, even if you don’t believe in the yearly or monthly predictions, astrology is much more than that. It speaks about personality traits that you may empathize with. It’s always nice to wear a jewelry piece that tells a story about yourself and zodiac jewelry does just that. Last, but not least, zodiac jewelry is trending this season. We see more and more creations featuring interesting astrological signs so it’s time for you to see what this trend is about.
When it comes to offering jewelry, a zodiac jewelry piece is a thoughtful gift. It shows that you pay attention to details and feels like a very personal present. Everybody loves to receive a custom gift, after all.
Zodiac Jewelry Pieces that You Will Love
Now that you want to dive into this trend, it’s time to see what options you have. With zodiac jewelry, the classic option is to get a tiny charm which you can hang from your bracelet. But as this trend has evolved a lot, now you can find zodiac earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings as well. All you need to know is where to look.
If you are unsure whether a zodiac jewelry piece will match your style or not, the safe option is to get a tiny pair of zodiac studs. However, if you want to get the most of two fantastic trends, then you should really buy a pair of gold zodiac hoops.
As you know, hoop earrings were last year’s craze and guess what? This year you will also see a lot of hoops in different sizes and styles. A medium-sized pair of zodiac hoops is a gorgeous addition to your jewelry box. You can style them easily and wear them to work, parties or nights out with your friends. Pull your hair back in a sleek ponytail, add a dainty gold necklace and your favorite pair of jeans and you have a great outfit for happy hour with your friends. You can also wear your zodiac jewelry with a more elegant outfit, like a midi black dress and an open collar necklace.
With the classic charm bracelet, you have a lot of symbols that are representative for you. However, if you want to make a statement with your zodiac jewelry, choose a simple chain bracelet with a single charm that features your astrological sign. The trick is that the charm needs to be large enough so that it catches attention. A zodiac bracelet can look very elegant when you pair it with a solitaire pearl ring, a silk blouse and a pair of tailored trousers. You can also stack your zodiac bracelet with other bracelets like chunky cuffs, thin gold bangles, and beaded bracelets.
A zodiac ring is a signet ring that has the astrological sign carved on the flat frontal surface. While zodiac earrings and bracelets were harder to find before this trend emerged, people have always worn zodiac rings. Of course, this season’s rings are an upgrade from the previous designs and you can find very elegant and classy zodiac rings. With this type of zodiac jewelry, you need to skip on the bracelet so that your ring can receive the attention it deserves. You can, however, wear a layered necklace and a pair of simple gold studs to complete the outfit.
With this type of zodiac jewelry, you get a lot of freedom. You can wear a simple chain necklace with a zodiac pendant or you can go for a layered look and wear a zodiac necklace along with other necklace styles. If a statement necklace is what you are looking for, then try a chunky collar that features your astrological sign.
It’s important, when wearing zodiac jewelry, to choose a single zodiac piece and match it with other pieces from your jewelry box. If you wear a pair of zodiac earrings along with a zodiac ring and necklace, it may read as too much. After all, no matter how much you love astrology, you still need to create a chic look with fun accents. Your zodiac jewelry needs to be an accent to your look or even the focal point, but this doesn’t mean that you need to shower yourself in it.
If you are looking to buy unique zodiac earrings or other zodiac-inspired pieces, check out Ana Luisa’s newest zodiac jewelry collection.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Evil Eye Jewelry Pieces that You Need to Have
- What is Mother of Pearl Jewelry?
- How to rock cubic zirconia jewelry
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry