Christmas Jewelry Shopping! We are so excited to have a legit excuse for going jewelry shopping. We already know how special it feels to receive jewelry as a present so we want to share that Christmas joy with our loved ones this year. Are you with us on this one? Don’t know if you should buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry this year? If you’ve run out of ideas for Christmas presents, we’ve got you covered. Have a read through our list of Christmas jewelry present ideas for every single one of your special people. You will have your Christmas shopping done early this year. Santa’s promise.
Bracelets for Your Best Friend
A bracelet is a sweet gift for your gal pal since college. We recommend a bracelet for your best friend because it’s a thoughtful gift that they can easily work into their personal style.
Go for a bracelet that’s more subtle so it fits seamlessly with their other favorite pieces. You can’t go wrong with a simple solid gold chain. Pick out a delicate ball chain or snake chain for your friend with a romantic style. For a cool girl choose a cuff bracelet in a sleek design.
Chains are on trend right now so you can incorporate this design in your Christmas jewelry present for your ultra-fashionable friend. Stick to metallic colors for her Christmas jewelry present. Go for tiny black chains for an elegant style but mix it up with a multicolored chain bracelet for a more eclectic piece. We love chain bracelets that have an ombre effect.
Have you fallen in love with any of these bracelet ideas? Why not get one for yourself too? Now your Christmas jewelry present is also a friendship bracelet which only makes it more special.
Christmas Jewelry for the Little Ones
The cute little girls in your life will get excited when they get a jewelry piece within the Christmas theme. Go for festive costume jewelry that they can have fun with.
Great thematic jewelry examples are a bracelet made out of Christmas baubles, Santa on a pendant necklace or reindeer drop earrings. How cute would she look in those?
Maybe, just maybe, get a matching piece of Christmas jewelry for yourself too. You will have the cutest Christmas photos with your jewelry twin. Even if it’s just for the ‘gram. No judgment here, hun.
Jewelry for Him
Getting Christmas jewelry for the men in your life can be a little tricky. You’ll be doing him a favor, though. Upgrade your brother’s look that hasn’t changed since college and show your father how dad style is done properly.
Don’t forget your boyfriend. We know you’re secretly hoping for a jewelry piece from him too. Return the favor with your own jewelry present for him.
A watch is an unmissable item for an adult man. Give him the chance to experiment with his own style by giving him a watch set with leather bands he can switch out. Choose a set with dark brown leather, black leather and one with an interesting pattern. This way he can adjust his watch to every occasion.
There’s a timeless piece for you. Dad joke definitely intended.
Earrings for the Inspirational Women
Put the spotlight on the inspirational women in your life with earrings as your Christmas jewelry present. We don’t mean that you should send a Christmas package to Emma Watson. Although, we agree that she is a style queen. This present is for your family’s matriarch, your soulmate sister and your always supportive granny.
Gemstone studs work for a woman of any age. Let their wisdom and charm shine with a pair of gemstone studs that matches their eye color. Jade and gold look stunning with green eyes. If they have the blue eyes of an angel match them with aquamarine and silver studs. This color will also bring out gray twinkling eyes. For brown and amber eyes you can go with a bold color like purple amethyst or even opals.
For the strong women that are not scared to stand out, get drop earrings with the same gemstone. Earrings that seem to have a floating semi precious stone are the best new trend in jewelry this winter. Your favorite lady will feel magical with a pair of these.
Is that everyone on your Christmas shopping list? Were we good Santa’s little helpers? If you need a little more detail on these Christmas jewelry pieces then have a read through our other articles. We cover anything from semi precious stones to the latest winter jewelry trends.
And, of course, the best place to get a unique jewelry present is Ana Luisa online jewelry shop. Visit our jewelry boutique and find the perfect gift for this Christmas.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Evil Eye Jewelry Pieces that You Need to Have
- What is Mother of Pearl Jewelry?
- How to rock cubic zirconia jewelry
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry