Sometimes, less is more when it comes to jewelry. This is why we’ve put together a list of our favorite simple jewelry pieces. These are pieces without the frills but just as pretty. The jewelry items on our list are not necessarily classic styles, but these ideas will come in handy when you buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry. We’ve chosen the jewelry based on simplicity in design. These are pieces that a minimalist would gravitate to naturally but any woman can incorporate into their style. Read on to find out what has made our list.
Solid Gold Hoop Earrings Are Always #1
Okay, this jewelry item has earned a lot of attention from us. We’ve named solid gold hoops as an essential jewelry piece several times. It really is, though. We cannot imagine our jewelry collection without this trusted pair.
Nothing is as simple as a solid gold hoop earring. Yet, it is extremely versatile and fits into any style. All you have to do is decide on the size that works best for you.
Solid gold hoops top most lists. This won’t be the last time you see solid gold hoops on one of our lists either. So, just embrace them.
Gemstone Pendant Necklace for a Pop of Color
Simple does not necessarily mean a single color. A colored gemstone pendant necklace can still have very simple style lines. The key is to choose a minimalist chain and pendant design. Also, choose the right size. For a simple jewelry piece, we prefer a princess length necklace with a smaller pendant.
For the chain, we recommend a box, ball or snake chain. Larger curb chains are also very trendy right now. Match the box chain with a square pendant shape like princess cut, baguette or radiant. You can pair the curb and ball chain with a round shape or oval. A pear or marquise shaped pendant complements a snake chain. By keeping similar style lines the overall look is more uniform and so more simple.
The Classic Tennis Bracelet
This is a classic jewelry piece that has also made it on our list of favorite simple jewelry pieces. A tennis bracelet is simple because it is a strand of square diamonds and nothing else. This is an excellent example of less is more.
You might say that diamonds are not simple but we disagree. Diamonds are not just for the special occasions. You can easily wear diamonds with your casual outfit. The key is to keep the bracelet thin and the diamond size uniform. This keeps the design clean and minimal. You can also opt for cubic zirconia if diamonds are not your favorite gemstone.
Threader Earrings: A Modern & Simple Jewelry Classic
We are calling it on this one, threader earrings are going to be a classic jewelry piece. It is only a matter of time before this genius simple jewelry piece gets the credit it deserves. We love how these earrings are subtle yet still edgy. This is the style to go for when you want a longer earring but don’t want any embellishments.
We recommend a solid yellow gold or a sterling silver. This is because the entire earring passes through your ear so we only want the safest materials for you. For an added element choose a threader with a bar at the end. This is the simple jewelry list, after all.
The Souvenir Ring
We have all brought home a souvenir ring. This is a ring that we bought on vacation at a local artisans market or boutique jeweler abroad but never wear at home. There is something about being on vacation that makes us think we will wear something different from our regular style. More often than not, it is a jewelry piece that will disappear to the bottom of the jewelry box.
Consider the fifth simple jewelry piece on our list a challenge for your next vacation. Browse around for a simple ring, instead. A sterling silver in an interesting shape or a simple band with a small gemstone characteristic of the place you are visiting. These are the kinds of souvenirs that you won’t regret buying once you get back home.
What do you think of our list of top five simple jewelry pieces? Are these pieces that you need to have in your jewelry collection, too? When you look at the jewelry trends, it might seem like each designer is trying to one-up the others. Big and bold jewelry is very hot right now. However, trends come and go. Sometimes, it is okay to tone down your jewelry a little. Simple jewelry pieces can speak volumes on your personal style. For more on jewelry trends and essential items for your jewelry collection, keep reading through our articles.
Take a look at Ana Luisa’s unique fine jewelry collections to discover essential pieces that you will fall in love with.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Evil Eye Jewelry Pieces that You Need to Have
- What is Mother of Pearl Jewelry?
- How to rock cubic zirconia jewelry
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry