Jewelry is a thoughtful birthday present for any woman at any age. In fact, birthday jewelry is a great marker for the milestone birthdays. Whether you buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry or all-metal styles, it is important what pieces you choose. Through a woman’s jewelry collection you can see a transition in her style and confidence. To help your favorite girl with her jewelry collection, we’ve compiled a list of birthday jewelry ideas for the most important birthdays. Have a read through our guide and who knows, perhaps you’ll pick up a few tips for your own jewelry collection.
Beautiful Babies & Their First Birthday Jewelry
A piece of gold jewelry is a common present for newborns in many Eastern cultures. Parents will choose a strong yet cute piece of jewelry like an ID bracelet or a solid gold hoops.
Be sure to pick a piece that is safe for babies to wear. There shouldn’t be any loose elements and it should be sturdy enough that a baby’s tug won’t rip it apart.
This piece of jewelry will be a cherished item, even as they grow. Who knows, maybe your daughter could even pass it on to her daughter when the time comes.
Elementary Birthday Jewelry
Once a girl starts going to school, she will start to notice fashion trends. Even if her fashion role models are still only fictional princesses.
A pair of cute studs is the perfect birthday jewelry for a young girl. This piece of jewelry won’t get in the way during her playtime and she’ll still get to feel like a princess.
If your little girl isn’t ready to get her ears pierced, studs are still an option. Many jewelry brands will also have a line of clip-on earrings.
Maybe she’ll want ladybird studs in a solid precious metal or prefers pretty in pink gemstone flowers.
Birthday Jewelry for the Teenage Years
Oh boy, we’ve gotten to the teenage years. Well, there are still endearing moments where you’ll see her transforming into a young woman. Start her off on the right style path with a piece of classic jewelry.
Keep in mind that teenagers will be eager to follow every single new trend that is out there. Don’t fall into that trap for this present. Instead, choose a versatile and classic piece that is still young and fresh.
A charm bracelet is a fun jewelry present for her birthday because she can add more charms over the years. Another great piece is a silver pendant necklace. Choose her birthstone or a gemstone that carries significance for the women in your family.
21 and Ready to Wear the Classic Pieces
21 is an important marker in a woman’s life. This is the age where she steps into adulthood with all its responsibilities. This is also the age where she is ready for her first piece of pearl jewelry.
Consider her lifestyle when choosing which birthday jewelry piece to choose. You can upgrade the studs she had as a kid with a pair of pearl studs. This is an appropriate piece of jewelry for an active lifestyle. Alternatively, a simple gold chain with a small pearl pendant is a classic piece of jewelry to have.
25 and Exuding Confidence
Around the age of 25 is when women really come into their own. This is the age where they are making strides in their career and need a look to impress.
Support their goals by giving her the essential pieces in a jewelry collection. Think of a classic gemstone necklace or a stunning gemstone ring. Both pieces are appropriate jewelry items to wear to important meetings while still being eye-catching enough to wear to special events.
30+ with Meaningful Jewelry Only
After your twenties, it is time to simplify your jewelry collection. Choose quality over quantity because you should already know which metal tones and designs make you shine.
A ring that compliments your wedding ring is an easy refresher of your jewelry style. An engraved cuff bracelet is a refined birthday jewelry piece. Or go for intricate chandelier earrings for the special occasions.
Over 50 and More Daring
The great part about being 50 is that you can wear statement pieces daily. At your golden age, you don’t have to worry about being overdressed anymore.
A statement necklace with lots of jewels or gemstone drop earrings are all great jewelry pieces to have at this age. Feel free to experiment with different colors and detailed designs. It’s never too much.
Have you found the birthday jewelry you are looking for? Birthday jewelry is a beautiful reflection of someone’s personality and lifestyle. For more jewelry present ideas, read our other articles as well. To discover the perfect birthday present, check out Ana Luisa’s unique jewelry collections.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry