Leo jewelry is just like the queen of the Savannah: fierce, sexy and the center of attention. You are not one to shy away from making a bold statement. In fact, you live for the bling.
Leos are the most recognizable zodiac sign because they are simply hard to miss. A Leo lady is your favorite party girlfriend. Maybe because you can spot her in any crowd in the club. Know what else you can see from a mile away? Her bling-bling! Just like her fashion sense, her jewelry is big, bold and bright.
Want to bring out the inner lioness in you with Leo jewelry? Read on to find out what jewelry pieces let you conquer any occasion. Discover how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry based on your astrological sign.
What Is Leo Jewelry Style?
We love Leo jewelry style because you are never scared to take a risk. A wild new jewelry trend? So much fun to try! Unexpected colors and pattern mixing? Everything matches when you wear it fiercely!
You can find the biggest rocks on a Leo. She loves diamonds – the bigger, the better. But pairing together different colored gemstones is one of your favorite looks, too.
According to a Leo, there is no such thing as colors that don’t match. This is why an orange dress and amethyst earrings is just another Saturday brunch look for you. You are also not scared to go full-on with one color. Nothing says Leo more than a sexy red power suit with a matching ruby jewelry set.
Other than gemstones and colors, Leo jewelry style is all about big statement pieces. Imagine the biggest hoop earrings, crawlers and two-finger rings. Also, think of a stack of bangles and layered necklaces worn like an armor.
When it comes to jewelry trends, a Leo is daring enough to copy a look straight from the runway. They don’t see the need to tone it down for a more streetwear look. No honey, the world is the runway for a Leo and her precious Leo jewelry.
The Favorite Jewelry Pieces of a Leo
The favorite jewelry piece of a Leo is not a sweet and simple piece of jewelry. That is too boring for true Leo jewelry. A Leo’s favorite jewelry pieces are big and loud statement pieces.
Shoulder-grazing hoop earrings are about the right size for a Leo woman. She rocks them in plain gold but they are even better with a pattern inside the circle. The current trend of chunky open hoops are also right up her alley.
These Leo hoop earrings also make for great Leo jewelry. Classy, bold and artistic, they are great to wear with a chunky collar necklace.
Two-finger rings are another Leo jewelry favorite. They are bad ass and have more impact than stacked rings. Again, a Leo gravitates towards gold pieces but gemstones are always welcome.
Enamel jewelry pieces are another characteristic Leo jewelry style. This combines two of her favorites: color and gold. Enamel cuff bracelets are statement pieces that make you feel strong. So are enamel collar necklaces.
Layer Colors and Necklace Styles
A Leo woman is strong and this shines through in her jewelry choices. Like we said, she will layer on the pieces to create her own stylishly bold armor.
We love it when a Leo goes all out with her layered necklace. There are no rules for true Leo jewelry style. Wear necklaces of mixed metals with different colored gemstones.
Here is a good trick for keeping your overall jewelry look flawless. Wear a different gemstone with each jewelry piece but stick to the same style. For example, each piece is made of brass circles but each with a different gemstone.
Also, try to play with thicknesses in your Leo jewelry. For example, a thicker sequined choker with a chunky chain necklace and thinner gold chains with pendants in between. This style trick also works for stacking bracelets and rings.
We also admire your skill of putting together different colored gemstones. Try amping it up further by mixing with sea shells dipped in gold or different colored pearls. Don’t forget to also wear a simple Leo jewelry piece that ties your look together.
For example, this beautiful Leo bracelet is not only an ideal Leo jewelry piece, but also a great creation to wear with your statement earrings and cocktail rings.
Pair Luxury Designer Pieces with Something Unexpected
Now, we know that designer pieces are unmissable from a Leo jewelry collection. Leos love luxury so expect jewelry pieces with logos in her jewelry box. These pieces are great for showing the world that you are a true fashionista. But, how about we give your jewelry look an extra X factor?
Do something unexpected and mix the fancy designer pieces with unique jewelry. Think of one-of-a-kind pieces you only find in that cute boutique. Or, browse online for handmade Leo jewelry by fresh, young and independent designers.
Another way to pair luxurious jewelry with something unexpected is to keep your clothing casual. That diamond pendant necklace? Wear it with your comfy jeans and favorite V-neck tee. Your sapphire earrings? They look just perfect with a soft sweater dress and suede boots.
If you enjoyed reading about Leo jewelry, check out the rest of our articles as well. Visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop to get any of the creations featured in this article and see more unique designer jewelry.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry