In case you haven’t heard it, Ana Luisa has launched an amazing zodiac jewelry collection that you absolutely need to check out. And speaking of the zodiac, have you ever wondered about the Aquarius jewelry? As each astrological sign has its own unique characteristics, each has its own style. And in this article, we are going to focus on Aquarius jewelry. If you want to learn how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry, why not get started with the ideal jewelry for your astrological sign? Read further to discover fabulous Aquarius jewelry for you.
The Trend of Zodiac Jewelry
Yes, zodiac jewelry is a trend, which means that you need to get a piece that features your astrological sign. But in this article, we will not only talk about Aquarius jewelry that features the symbol but also about other jewelry pieces which Aquarius women love. You don’t have to take our word for it. You just have to read further and see what we have in store for you.
As far as zodiac jewelry is concerned, a piece that features your astrological sign is a very stylish and classy idea. Think of a gold bracelet with an Aquarius charm or a pair of Aquarius earrings. Don’t shower yourself in zodiac jewelry, but rather choose one piece and match it with other jewelry, depending on its style. This being said, let’s take a look at the most beloved Aquarius jewelry pieces.
As you probably know, women born under this sign are unconventional and always think outside the box. They love a good challenge, are friendly and kind, but they can also be a little bit hot-headed. In general, Aquarius women are idealistic and they are the first ones to try a new trend or come up with a different way of doing things. Their style is also unique and they tend to different pieces but, somehow, they make it work. And what about Aquarius jewelry? We only have three words for you – artsy, unique & stylish.
When it comes to earrings, Aquarius jewelry tends to be flashy and big. Aquarius women love statement earrings, colorful gemstones, and unusual shapes.
These Lily statement earrings, for example, will make you fall in love the moment you put them on. Glamorous, gold and freeform, these statement earrings are ideal for an Aquarius woman.
If you want other Aquarius jewelry suggestions, take these pearl earrings for example. With baroque pearls, a unique design, and an unusual look, these earrings are both elegant and fashion-forward. They look gorgeous with a messy updo hairstyle and you can have a lot of fun styling them with your other jewelry.
Last, but not least, when it comes to Aquarius jewelry and earrings, hoops are also a great choice. If you want to shoot two rabbits at once, metaphorically speaking, get this pair of Aquarius hoop earrings.
As we said, Aquarius jewelry has a unique style and a very interesting design. However, Aquarius women seem to prefer big statement earrings but delicate bracelets. They also love to stack bracelets, so let’s see which Aquarius jewelry is right for you when it comes to bracelets.
A gold chain bracelet with oversized links makes for great Aquarius jewelry. You can wear it on its own or stack it with a couple of gold bangles that you love. The secret here is to get a medium-sized chain bracelet, but make sure the links are big enough so that you can observe their interesting pattern.
Another great idea for Aquarius jewelry is to get a bangle that has an interesting symbol, like the Egyptian eye. Aquarius women can be very spiritual, so we are sure that you are going to love such a bracelet.
And, of course, you can take Aquarius jewelry literally and get a nice chain bracelet with a single classy Aquarius charm.
As far as Aquarius jewelry goes, when it comes to necklaces, Aquarius women prefer layered designs as opposed to chunky necklaces or collars. A great idea for an Aquarius jewelry piece is to get this layered necklace set that features a gold horn necklace with a ball drop design and a sleek coin necklace with a cubic zirconia gemstone. Elegant and creative, this necklace makes for fantastic Aquarius jewelry.
Another option would be this gorgeous black pearl pendant with its unique color. Aquarius women are not too big on classic pearls, but they do love baroque or colored varieties. Get this Aquarius jewelry piece and have fun styling it with your statement earrings and delicate bracelets.
Aquarius women don’t like classic gemstones as much as they like gems with a story. As Aquarius jewelry is often full of symbols, we recommend you this jaw-dropping moonstone ring. With a romantic design, a mysterious inner glow and a unique look, the moonstone is a get that many Aquarius women adore.
Another option for your Aquarius jewelry would be this gold woven band. With its unusual design, this gold ring is great to wear with a pair of statement earrings and a delicate layered necklace.
If you enjoyed reading about Aquarius jewelry, check out our other articles as well. If you want to get any of the creations featured in this article, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop and discover a vast collection of fabulous designer jewelry.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- How to rock cubic zirconia jewelry
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry