It’s that time of the year again and you are already panicking, aren’t you? What Valentines jewelry should I get? Where should I make reservations? Will my partner enjoy it? Well, we can’t help with the last two questions but we sure can offer some inspiration for the first one. If you haven’t guessed it yet, we dedicate this article to anybody who needs to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry for women and doesn’t know where to start. Read further to find out or, in case you are the one who will receive the present, forward this article to your partner. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentines Jewelry for Creative Women
She always surprises you with new ideas, she chooses very interesting destinations for your holidays and she has an unconventional style. If your girlfriend loves art in every form and is always ready to try new things, we have the perfect Valentines jewelry idea for her.
Check out our Kinoko asymmetrical earrings below. With a ball drop shape and a charming color mix, these earrings were artistically designed for a creative woman. She will simply fall in love with them the moment you present her with this present. Get a chic jewelry box and add a handwritten note to create the perfect Valentines jewelry gift.
If you feel that earrings may not be the ideal Valentines jewelry for her, you can get this amazing moonstone layered necklace set. With an artistic feel and a beautiful moonstone pendant, this beautiful necklace will surely become her favorite. After all, the moonstone is a romantic gem, one that has always fascinated people with its subtle inner glow.
Valentines Jewelry for Bold Women
You probably met her when she was fighting a police officer about a parking ticket, didn’t you? If your girlfriend is always ready to stand up to people, if she has a fun style and is always planning your next adventure, then we have some suggestions for you. Bold women usually like their Valentines jewelry to represent them and speak about their personalities.
This is why we believe Ana Luisa’s Lily statement earrings are the perfect gift for your girlfriend for Valentine’s Day. Bold, sleek and fun, these earrings will surely represent her and she will appreciate you taking the time to understand her personal style.
If you are unsure whether these earrings match her style or not, we have another suggestion. Ana Luisa’s onyx signet ring can also be an ideal gift for Valentine’s Day. Featuring a flawless onyx gemstone, this ring is about personal power and the courage to stand up for yourself. Offer her the perfect Valentines jewelry by getting this stunning ring.
Valentines Jewelry for Elegant Women
When it comes to how she dresses, your girlfriend has an impeccable classic style. She rarely raises her voice when she is having an argument with somebody, she is always polite and confident and she has a way of perfecting everything she does. We know it can be challenging to find the perfect Valentines jewelry for her, so here is what we suggest.
This pair of pearl drop earrings featuring baroque pearls will look wonderful with her velvet dress or sharp suit. Because she has a timeless classic style, pearls are the perfect gemstones for her. The Valentines jewelry you get needs to represent her personality so this is why we believe you can never go wrong with a pair of pearl earrings.
However, if you feel that you want to try something else, this stunning Honeycomb necklace is another Valentines jewelry idea that she will love. With an intricate and elegant design and a sleek look, this necklace is perfect for your girlfriend’s boat neckline silk blouses.
Valentines Jewelry for Sporty Women
There is this common misconception that sporty women don’t like jewelry too much. This is false, of course. They may not like big chunky jewelry pieces, but they love subtle designs that offer them the freedom to dress how they want. So here is the perfect Valentines jewelry for your sporty girlfriend.
This pair of ball stud in rose gold are ideal for women who lave to dress casually but still have a little bit of sparkle. We promise she will fall in love with this present and, the next time you go out, you will see her wearing these lovely earrings.
Another suggestion would be this silver thin cuff bracelet that she can wear with any outfit. Versatile, sleek and beautiful, this cuff bracelet is another great Valentines jewelry idea by Ana Luisa.
Just a quick word before you go shopping. In case you are getting her earrings, just follow our advice and you will definitely match her style. The same goes for necklaces and bracelets. However, if you are getting her a ring, try to find out her ring size. Get a peek inside her jewelry box and measure one of her rings. It’s important to get the size right because you want her to start wearing your Valentines jewelry gift right away and not have to wait for ring resizing or exchange.
If you enjoyed our Valentines jewelry suggestions, we invite you to read our other articles as well. We publish daily articles and you can find a lot of interesting information on this blog. If you want to buy any of the designs featured in this article and see more of our unique NYC jewelry collections, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Evil Eye Jewelry Pieces that You Need to Have
- What is Mother of Pearl Jewelry?
- How to rock cubic zirconia jewelry
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry