With their varied color range and unique shapes, freshwater pearls are amazing. This is why many jewelry designers incorporate these fabulous gems in their creations. Curious to discover unique freshwater pearls jewelry? Then continue to read further. In this article, you will find out how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry and get to see our favorite designs featuring pearls. Get comfy and be prepared to discover unique & stunning jewelry.
What are freshwater pearls?
There are four types of pearls. Three of them grown inside oysters in saltwater (Akoya, Tahitian & South Sea pearls), while another type grows in freshwater mussels. These are the only pearls in the world that are tissue-nucleated, which means that the pearl is made of solid crystalline nacre. As opposed to other pearl varieties, freshwater pearls are not very glossy, but they have a natural & stunning glow. They are the most colorful types of all the peals because they come in various colors. You can get pink, white, peach, lavender and even metallic freshwater pearls. It’s important to remember that the pearls do not receive any color treatment, so their gorgeous shade is natural.
Another interesting thing about this kind of pearls is that their shapes also vary a lot. There are perfectly round freshwater pearls, but you can also find pear-shaped & rice pearls, as well as baroque pearls. Because they are durable, elegant and beautiful, freshwater pearls are favorite gems for jewelry designers. And because we know you love them too, we have selected six of our most fabulous creations featuring freshwater pearls. Read on to discover them.
6 fabulous freshwater pearls jewelry
Just to be clear from the start, all of our jewelry designs are fabulous. But because we would have to write a novel about all of them, instead of an article, we have selected six of our most coveted designs. Discover which one of them is your style and up your jewelry game with a couple of new & exciting creations featuring freshwater pearls.
Delicate pearl drop earrings – Hope
Any woman needs at least one pair of pearl drop earrings in her jewelry collection. These fabulous earrings feature baroque pearls, which offers them a unique look. They are feminine, easy to style and comfortable to wear all day long. If you want a pair of versatile & delicate pearl earrings, then this is the ideal design for you.
Edgy pearl hoops – Alba
For those of you who want to move away from the classics and experience new & fabulous jewelry designs, we have the perfect pair of earrings. Their thick gold hoops feature lustrous freshwater pearls and cubic zirconia gemstones. The mix of these gems offers them a unique look. With a contemporary style and a lush texture, these earrings are perfect if you want a pair of pearl hoops that will draw attention to your unique style.
Elegant pearl cluster earrings – Sophia
With a cluster of tiny & lustrous freshwater pearls and a linear drop design, these earrings are gorgeous. If you are looking for a pair of statement earrings with pearls, then you have just found it. These pearl cluster earrings will look great with your elegant outfits. They are also comfortable to wear and easy to style with gold jewelry.
Creative pearl earrings – Cloud
Those of you that are inspired by nature should definitely get this fantastic pair of pearl earrings. They have an artistic and creative design that resembles a cloud with tiny drops of freshwater pearls falling from it. And if you think these earrings couldn’t get more fabulous than that, think again. They feature rice pearls with a perfect shape and a high luster.
Artistic pearl layered necklace – Ines
Moving away from the earrings department, we have a fantastic necklace design for you. If you are looking for contemporary & artistic freshwater pearls jewelry, then this is the necklace to wear. It features a longer gold coin necklace with a mesmerizing spiral pendant and a shorter pearl necklace with a gorgeous pearl pendant. Whoever said that pearls couldn’t be modern hasn’t seen our fabulous designs.
Feminine pearl necklace – Naomi
And last, but not least, if you are looking for freshwater pearls in a versatile and feminine design, then you should check out this pearl necklace. With a delicate gold chain and a fabulous pearl pendant featuring a high-grade peal, this necklace is very easy to style. You can blend it with any clothes and wear it on any occasion. Its teardrop pearl will add a feminine and delicate note to your style.
If you enjoyed discovering our freshwater pearls designs, then you should read the rest of our articles as well. We publish daily content with informational buying guides, classy stylish tips advice and important care tips for pearls and other gemstones. With our help, you can become a jewelry expert in no time.
And because we know that you want to check out the creations featured in this article, we invite you to visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop and discover our unique pearl jewelry collection. There are more pearl jewelry designs waiting for you there. Our pieces are handcrafted with care and attention to detail and the results are always spectacular. Visit our online jewelry shop to discover stunning & unique jewelry that you will fall in love with.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Evil Eye Jewelry Pieces that You Need to Have
- What is Mother of Pearl Jewelry?
- How to rock cubic zirconia jewelry
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry