There are a lot of gems jewelry makers use for semi precious stones jewelry, but, as it turns out, some are more popular than others. Is it just the look? Do people buy semi precious stones jewelry thinking of the stone’s properties? Well, that’s for us to know and for you to find out if you continue to read further. We have prepared a list of the most popular gems used for semi precious stones jewelry & precious jewelry metals and we can’t wait to share it with you.
We know what you are thinking. Rose gold is the latest jewelry craze so maybe everything rose just became popular. But, actually, rose quartz has always been a favorite for semi precious stones jewelry. Besides its unique pale pink color, rose quartz is also very romantic. People know it as the gemstone of innocence and love.
The birthstone of January is not only one of the oldest gemstones discovered by humans, but also one of the most popular ones. Its deep red color that resembles the ruby and its amazing durability along with its symbolistic make it one of the top choices today for semi precious stones jewelry. Yes, in case you were wondering, it symbolizes commitment to love so it would be a wonderful idea for an engagement ring as well.
Once upon a time, amethysts were the gems of kings and queens. Of course, at some point, they discovered diamonds and amethysts lots their place among the royalties’ favorites. Nevertheless, they are still very popular today for their unique violet color and their connection with spirituality and mindfulness. As an extra reason to love amethyst semi precious stones jewelry, this gem is incredibility durable.
With a mesmerizing deep black color and a sleek look, the onyx is one of the most popular stones for semi precious stones jewelry today. Ancient Egyptians worshiped it and believed it had magical properties. We are not so sure about magic, but what we can say is that an onyx piece of jewelry will greatly upgrade your look. Check out Ana Luisa’s Miruna black onyx ring below to get a sense of how elegant onyx jewelry can be.
Even though this gemstone is pretty fragile, it is still one of the favorites for its unique color. More and more celebrities have started to wear turquoise on the Red Carpet in statement jewelry and they look gorgeous. Turquoise gemstones are ideal for summer jewelry, as well as formal semi precious stones jewelry. And, if you believe in the metaphysical properties of gemstones, some people think that turquoise gems have healing and calming properties.
Its name comes from the French word “citron” and it means lemon. However, this beautiful gemstone has a rather vivid orange color and a unique sparkle. Jewelry makers use citrine in many semi precious stones jewelry designs as a supporting gem. Some people believe this stone has invigorating properties, much like a cup of coffee.
This deep blue gemstone comes from the same family as emeralds, but it is not as rare. Nevertheless, it has a powerful luster and an elegant color that make it one of the most coveted gemstones for semi precious stones jewelry. Either on its own or as a supporting stone, aquamarine looks and feels very elegant. And if you want to reduce your stress and anxiety, many people believe an aquamarine stone can help you. Of course, rather than magic, it could be related to its relaxing blue color.
An important gem for the Chinese mythology, jade is one of the best gemstones for semi precious stones jewelry. People have used it for many years now, but particularly this year jade has seen an unprecedented increase in popularity. Those who love myths and legends call jade “the money-brining stone” because they believe it brings fortune and good luck to the wearer.
Opals have this unique property of reflecting light in such a way that they change their color. They feature rainbow-like inclusions in the light and simply look gorgeous on any semi precious stones jewelry design. The rarest form of opal is the black one, but it is also quite pricey.
There are many legends surrounding this mysterious gemstone that looks as if it has its own inner light. And ever since celebrities have started using moonstone for engagement rings, it has seen a great spark in popularity. Semi precious stones jewelry featuring moonstones is elegant, subtle and has a unique luster. After all, the moonstone is the only gem that has the ability to emit its own glow rather than reflect the light. If you want to have your own moonstone piece of jewelry, check out Ana Luisa’s moonstone ring below.
To see more of our unique fashion jewelry collections, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry