Sagittarius jewelry is a testimony to their free spirit. They love wearing bright colors and mixing materials. Miss Sagittarius is also ultra feminine but her vibe is more like a floating hippie than cute girl. Imagine lots of rose gold and colorful gemstones in delicate nature inspired designs. Sagittarius women feel no need to follow each and every trend. Instead they choose jewelry pieces based on the feels that it gives them. If a Sagittarius is not in love with the jewelry piece, she won’t buy it.
Looking to bring more passion into your jewelry collection like a true Sagittarius? Read on to find out how you can channel the feminine free spirit vibe with Sagittarius jewelry and how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry according to your star sign.
What Is Sagittarius Jewelry Style?
A Sagittarius woman loves feeling comfortable. So, when you look into her closet you find lots of easy breezy blouses and dresses. But, you can tell from the variety of prints that she also loves mixing things up. This is why Sagittarius jewelry is functional yet still fun.
Miss Sagittarius gets excited about trying new jewelry trends but only because she enjoys experimenting. She does not adopt a jewelry trend just because it landed on the cover of Vogue. A Sagittarius follows her own heart when it comes to picking new pieces.
The jewelry trends that a Sagittarius loves right now are the nature inspired pieces, asymmetrical earrings and mixing colorful gemstones. She looks for Sagittarius jewelry pieces that have a little whimsy or an unexpected twist. For example, a vibrant color combination on earrings or sea shells dipped in gold.
Large bulky jewelry pieces are not common in a Sagittarius jewelry collection. Heavy jewelry pieces wear her down. She prefers jewelry pieces that dangle in the wind and feel as light as her clothing. Sagittarius jewelry style is not bound to any style rules. The important thing is having fun with different designs.
For example, this chic Sagittarius bracelet makes for perfect Sagittarius jewelry. Delicate, artsy and with a free spirited vibe, this bracelet will become her next favorite jewelry piece.
The Favorite Jewelry Pieces of a Sagittarius
Sagittarius women love to travel and her jewelry box is full of unique holiday finds. She cares more about the story of the jewelry piece than the price tag. This is why you find both fine jewelry and hand crafted art market pieces in her jewelry box.
A Sagittarius jewelry collection is a good mix of bold new trends and one-of-a-kind pieces. The single statement earring is characteristic of Sagittarius jewelry. It is unexpected, fun and shows your creative side.
She also has a whole range of chandelier earrings in her jewelry box. What a Sagittarius loves about chandelier earrings it that they are bold pieces. You get to play around with different colored materials like beads, gemstones and tassels.
A Sagittarius also loves a layered necklace. This lets her play around with different sizes, pendants and materials. Key aspect of a typical Sagittarius layered necklace is that the chains are shorter. A long chain gets in the way of her activities so shorter chains are much more comfortable for a regular day.
Another Sagittarius jewelry favorite is a stack of colorful bracelets. She loves pieces with lots of different gemstones on them or vibrant enamel. She also has fun with stacking different thin bracelet designs together. This gives her look more texture.
Let It All Hang Out
Part of the Sagittarius jewelry Bohemian vibe comes from the many pendants and hanging designs. Think of long earrings that reach below the chin and charm bracelets. Look at these extensions as an extra way to add a personal touch. It is normal for a Sagittarius to add her own pendants or other elements to her jewelry pieces.
A Sagittarius wants to feel beautiful in everything that she wears. What is a more magical moment than that photo studio moment of your dress, hair and jewelry gently swaying in the wind? That’s the feeling a Sagittarius looks for every time she steps outside. Secretly, that is the real reason she has a whole arsenal of dangling jewelry.
And speaking of dangling jewelry, these Sagittarius earrings are perfect for her. Medium-sized, with a hoop design and a hanging star sign charm, these earrings are ideal Sagittarius jewelry pieces. Wear them with your layered necklace and stacked bangles to create a bohemian look.
Add Color and Texture with Your Jewelry
Sagittarius jewelry functions as a contrast to their laid back clothing style. A Sagittarius amps up the volume by wearing bold and bright jewelry. Where her clothes tend towards neutrals and simple cuts, her jewelry is more detailed, colorful and textured.
Copy this Sagittarius jewelry style tip to create comfortable looks that still ooze femininity. For example, pair a simple white summer dress with gold jewelry pieces covered in colorful gemstones. Or, give your office outfit a more feminine feel with long asymmetric earrings. Then for monochromatic outfits, add a pop of color through your jewelry pieces.
Remember to also play around with matching different jewelry styles. This creates texture in your look. Wearing different materials is another fun way to bring in more texture.
If you enjoyed reading about Sagittarius jewelry, check out the rest of our articles as well. To see any of the creations featured in this article and more zodiac jewelry pieces, check out Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- How to rock cubic zirconia jewelry
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry