Capricorn jewelry style is probably the most sophisticated of the zodiac signs. Capricorns are fierce women that appreciate simple classic designs, preferably in neutral colors. Think of pearl drop earrings, gold chain bracelets and long minimalist necklaces. She is also a fan of vintage jewelry pieces that stand the test of time. Quality over quantity is a life quote for Capricorns. This is why vintage pieces that still look fabulous are Capricorn jewelry favorites.
Capricorn jewelry is never loud. Instead, Capricorns let the simplicity in their style speak. Keeping your look subtle yet chic shows total control. Control is what every Capricorn lives for so she radiates this in her style, as well. Want to exude a fierce and chic vibe with your look? Bring out the powerful inner Capricorn in you by following these Capricorn jewelry rules and buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry according to your star sign.
What Is Capricorn Jewelry Style?
Capricorn jewelry style is all about looking effortlessly chic. In some ways, a Capricorn’s style is similar to Virgo style. The difference is that Capricorns prefer darker colors like black, brown, navy and gray while a Virgo gravitates towards the lighter neutrals.
Capricorns also have a no fuss policy when it comes to their jewelry. Most of their pieces are solid gold or silver. They like simple designs with clean lines. No need for super intricate detailing as long as the piece is well made.
You cannot find an oversized jewelry piece in a Capricorn jewelry collection. Oversized jewelry gets in the way of performing the many tasks that a Capricorn is committed to. They are simply not practical for a busy Capricorn.
The same goes for layering jewelry, for that matter. Layering necklaces, bracelets and rings is too much hassle for a Capricorn. One type of jewelry piece is enough. In fact, Capricorns keep the number of pieces that they wear in one look to a minimum, as well. For example, only earrings and a ring.
You rarely find a gemstone in a Capricorn jewelry collection. If you do then it stays within the dark color spectrum like black diamonds, onyx or a deep green emerald. When she does wear a jewelry piece with gemstones then it is a complement to her monochrome outfit. For example, a Capricorn might wear a gray pearl choker with her gray office power suit.
What Are the Favorite Jewelry Pieces of a Capricorn?
Capricorns love classic jewelry pieces. They prefer pieces without pendants or any other additions. They find comfort in simple design. It makes them feel more powerful and in control. Think of a delicate gold chain bracelet or a dark gemstone band ring. A chain bracelet with a single charm works too, especially if it’s a Capricorn bracelet like this fabulous Capricorn jewelry piece below.
Studs and huggie earrings are the go-to piece for a Capricorn. A pair of diamond and white gold huggie earrings or onyx studs are all a Capricorn needs. She only brings out the drop earrings on very special occasions. Then she goes for sophisticated glamour with a complete matching jewelry set. For her everyday style, a Capricorn woman will always wear subtle or medium-sized earrings. For example, these beautiful medium-sized hoop earrings that feature an elegant Capricorn charm make for great everyday Capricorn jewelry.
As for necklaces, Capricorns gravitate towards solid gold chains. She looks for interesting chain styles that add texture to her outfit. For example, a Singapore chain or popcorn chain. With such an intricate chain design there is no need for a pendant, according to Miss Capricorn.
Vintage jewelry is never missing from a Capricorn jewelry collection. A nice gold ring with a green gemstone is a classic vintage piece. So are pretty brooches that she can wear on the lapel of her many blazers.
Less Is More
Simplicity is key with Capricorn jewelry. A strong Capricorn woman has enough confidence, she does not need to show her fierceness with layers of jewelry. Instead, she shows controlled chic style by wearing just a few classic pieces.
Copy this style rule from Capricorns for a strong business woman look. Wear a maximum of three jewelry pieces. For true Capricorn style you really don’t need more. For example, wear gemstone studs with a long gold chain and a bracelet in the same chain style.
Also, keep the design elements to a minimum. A Capricorn gravitates towards jewelry sets because the pieces always match. This way you cannot overdo it by wearing different trends at the same time.
Capricorns love monochrome looks. An LBD or all navy outfit creates a strong look, especially when paired with monochromatic jewelry, as well. By monochromatic jewelry we mean either solid gold jewelry or having the same gemstone in each jewelry piece.
Colorful jewelry is not something a Capricorn gravitates towards. That is why gold and silver are the predominant colors in her jewelry collection. You are probably not wearing an all gold or silver outfit soon. You can however, stay within the same tones of color. So, gold jewelry with warm tones and silver jewelry with cooler colors like navy and gray.
If you enjoyed reading about Capricorn jewelry, check out the rest of our articles as well for more inspirational advice. If you want to see any of the fabulous pieces featured in this article and discover unique zodiac jewelry, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Evil Eye Jewelry Pieces that You Need to Have
- What is Mother of Pearl Jewelry?
- How to rock cubic zirconia jewelry
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Travel Jewelry – The Best Travel Inspired Designs
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry