Travel jewelry is nostalgic, in a very stylish way. It reminds you of hot summers, feeling spontaneous and having complete freedom. Want to go back there whenever you feel stuck behind your desk? Give yourself a little pick-me-up with travel inspired jewelry pieces.
Here is a list of our favorite vacation reminders that you can wear every day. Find the jewelry piece that makes the countdown to your next vacation a little more bearable and discover how to buy precious & semi precious stones jewelry.
Taking Flight with Airplane Pendants
The in-flight catalogue is not the only place you can find airplane pendant jewelry. Travel jewelry is available in your hometown, too. Sweet airplane pendants are a quirky detail. You cannot help but think of all the places you still want to visit when seeing a solid gold airplane pendant.
The yellow gold color is the key to keeping this fun detail classy. When you opt for the pendant with colors it reads as a souvenir you can buy on long distance flights. We want airplanes that show we go on luxury vacations, instead. So, stay golden girl. Save the colorful airplanes for your niece to play with.
Sudden itch to book a vacation? Calm yourself by grabbing a piece of jewelry with an airplane pendant, instead. Hang an airplane on your charm bracelet or as a necklace. Keep it stylishly simple with a thin bangle and airplane detail.
Taking over the World with Maps on Travel Jewelry
There is something so intriguing about maps. Maybe it is seeing the world from a different perspective. One thing we do know is this: travel jewelry with map details is eye-catching. You will turn heads with this style.
Maps on travel jewelry come in many ways. Take your pick. You can look for a broad cuff bracelet with a laser printed map of your favorite city. Wear a world map as a chunky chain necklace to show you own these streets with your style. Rep your country with silver drop earrings shaped like a country map. The list goes on.
You can also go more abstract with maps on travel jewelry. Think for example of a city grid on a ring or stacked bracelets that resemble subway lines.
Showing Your Wishes with Scripts in Gold
Necklaces and bracelets with a script are back from the 2000s. If you can wear a name, why can’t you wear a city name? Paris, Bali, New York City, they all deserve to be cast in gold, if you ask us. Look for simple bracelets like a velvet band and solid gold script. A thin choker necklace with asymmetrical script also looks cool on a Saturday outfit.
Other than city names, phrases in foreign languages make for pretty travel jewelry, too. Say ‘I do’ to yourself with a gold ring that says ‘oui’. Try something cheeky with dangling earrings that spell out ‘bellissima’. Tropical words like coconuts, palm trees and pineapples also work. Find your favorite words and wear it with pride.
Tags and Bags for Your Next Vacation
Tag necklaces offer a lot of space for designers to get creative on. Think of tag necklaces with travel inspired phrases, palm trees or maps. Look for tags with interesting techniques or a mix of materials. This gives the traditionally male jewelry piece a more feminine feel.
Another tagging trend coming from the runways is multifunctional jewelry. Examples are a necklace to keep your passport in or a stylish chain belt to wear your wallet on. The designs look like little bags for your personal items. We salute this movement towards practical jewelry. After all, the number of pockets in women’s clothing is still disappointing.
Go hunting for tags on jewelry and travel jewelry that is more than just an accessory. This sets you up for an even better vacation.
Landmarks on Rings
Our final favorite travel jewelry style is landmarks on rings. Think of this style as the traveler’s cocktail ring. Instead of catching stares with a massive rock, be the center of attention with a world famous landmark on your finger. Fun examples of landmark rings are a gemstone and silver Eiffel Tower or a signet ring with the Burj Khalifa.
Are landmarks too literal for you? Try something more subtle like mountain ranges, lake outlines or national flowers. Tulips are a cute ring detail to remember your Amsterdam trip, for example. Famous lake outlines are even more abstract. You can wear this travel jewelry as a necklace or a detail on a body chain. Mountain ranges are a classic symbol of the traveler. Mountain shaped studs are a true sign of a free spirit. For more glam, look for a pair with gemstones or colorful enamel.
Whether you love seeing historical cities, sunbathing on an island or climbing a high mountain, we know that you love traveling. Get yourself some travel jewelry to remind you of the things you love. If a classic symbol doesn’t work for you, simply choose a piece that reminds you of a trip. Better yet, choose a design that speaks about an upcoming vacation so that you don’t lose focus on what you want to visit.
If you want to discover more interesting jewelry buying & styling advice, continue on this blog. To see our unique jewelry for women collections, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 4 Evil Eye Jewelry Pieces that You Need to Have
- What is Mother of Pearl Jewelry?
- How to rock cubic zirconia jewelry
- How to Buy Nickel Free Jewelry?
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
- How to Buy Fine Gold Jewelry Depending on Your Needs
- Best Types of Jewelry this Season
- Where to Find the Best Jewelry Sale?
- Our Favorite Freshwater Pearls Jewelry by Ana Luisa
- How to Buy Agate Jewelry
- How to Check the Diamond Quality
- Top 6 Essential Jewelry Pieces for Any Woman
- Discover Our Top Picks for Capricorn Jewelry
- Sagittarius Jewelry Pieces That You Can’t Wait to Try On
- Scorpio Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Focus on Leo Jewelry – What Are the Right Pieces for You?
- Best Cancer Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- Taurus Jewelry – Which Pieces Define Your Style?
- Aries Jewelry – Discover the Designs that Represent Your Astrological Sign
- Top Pisces Jewelry Designs that You Will Love
- Focus on Aquarius Jewelry – What Should You Get?
- Trending this Season: Zodiac Jewelry
- Trending 14k Gold Jewelry This Season
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas This Year
- Top Ideas for Mothers Day Jewelry
- Our Top Favorite Pink Gemstones
- How to Buy Black Pearls
- Freshwater Pearls vs. The Saltwater Varieties
- What Jewelry to Offer as a Valentines Day Gift
- Ana Luisa’s Most Popular Jewelry
- Our Top Picks for January Jewelry
- What Is Coin Jewelry?
- Valentines Jewelry: Top Gift Ideas
- Most Important Jewelry Trends this Year
- What Gemstone Jewelry Should Your Wear in 2019?
- Jewelry Gift Boxes Ideas for Christmas
- What Makes a Good Jewelry Gift Box?
- How to Find Jewelry Coupon Codes: Mejuri Coupon Code & Others
- Ana Luisa’s Top of the Best Colorless & White Gemstones
- Top Fabulous Red Gemstones
- Everything You Need to Know about Gold Vermeil Jewelry
- Tourmaline Jewelry Buying Guide
- What is ethnic jewelry?
- Topaz Jewelry Buying Guide
- Our Favorite Simple Jewelry Pieces Any Woman Should Have
- How to Buy Lapis Lazuli Jewelry
- Which Are the Best Jewelry Metals for Your Style?
- 14k Gold VS 18k Gold – Which Should You Get?
- Timeless Jewelry Pieces That You Need to Have
- What Is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?
- Top Interesting Cultural Jewelry Pieces
- Garnet Jewelry Buying Guide
- What Is the Winter Jewelry You Need to Have This Season?
- How to Buy Rose Quartz Jewelry
- 5 Reason Why a Jewelry Gift Card is a Great Idea
- How to Buy Malachite Jewelry
- Top Tips When You Buy Jewelry Online
- Top Christmas Jewelry Present Ideas
- What To Avoid When Buying Black Friday Jewelry?
- Birthday Jewelry Guide
- How To Start Your Jewelry Collection
- How To Pick Personalized Jewelry
- How To Buy Opal Jewelry
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhodium Plating
- White Gold Jewelry, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold – Which One Is Right for You?
- What Is Ancient Greek Jewelry and How to Buy It?
- What Is Byzantine Jewelry and Why Should You Have Some?
- How many gold colors are there?
- How to buy freshwater pearls
- How to buy Akoya pearls
- How to buy South Sea Pearls
- How to buy Tahitian Pearls
- What to look for when choosing a jewelry box
- What are chocolate diamonds?
- How to buy Moonstone jewelry
- How to buy jade jewelry
- How to spot fake pearls
- What to do if you have a nickel allergy?
- What is Inlay Jewelry?
- Should you buy 10k gold jewelry?
- Top tips when buying amethyst jewelry
- What are the different diamond cuts?
- Top 10 gems used for semi precious stones jewelry
- What is estate jewelry?
- What is art deco jewelry?
- How can you tell if your antique jewelry is worth a lot?
- 7 of the World’s Rarest Gemstones & their value
- Enamel jewelry buying guide
- Discover the most expensive gems in the world
- Top Mom Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Zircon vs cubic zirconia – What is the difference?
- Metal Rings Buying Guide
- White Gold vs Platinum – Do You Know the Difference?
- Silver vs Sterling Silver – What is the difference?
- Rose Gold Jewelry Buying Guide
- Gold dipped jewelry – The difference between vermeil & gold plating
- Gold Plated vs Gold Filled Jewelry: What Is the Difference?
- What you should know about gold plated jewelry