The summer may be almost over, but the show must go on. Or the party, in our case. Dress up, put on your party jewelry and prepare to greet the new season in style. And speaking about style, let’s take a look at some of the most fabulous party jewelry ideas. Yep, you guessed it. We are about to share with you some inspirational advice so that you can truly rock your next party. Read further to discover the top 5 jewelry pieces to wear to any party.
Party jewelry guidelines
Stacked rings, statement necklaces, oversized earrings and chunky cuffs are some of our favorite party jewelry pieces. But this doesn’t mean that you should wear all of them at once. Even when going to a party there are some styling rules that you need to follow. We are not gonna bore you with lots of details, but please remember the three golden rules.
- Don’t wear more than two statement pieces at once.
- If you are wearing two statement pieces, make sure they are far from each other (e.g. statement earrings and a cocktail ring).
- Don’t be all matchy-matchy and avoid boring sets.
And now that we’ve set things straight, let’s take a look at some of the coolest party jewelry pieces and how you can match them with your style, outfit, and other jewelry.
Gold hoops, chandelier, drop or tassel earrings, as well as clusters, are the best earrings to wear to a party. There’s nothing like a pair of statement earrings to bring attention to your face and hairstyle and get you in the mood for a party.
And because we promised inspiration, check out Ana Luisa’s Ruxandra statement earrings. These shiny geometric earrings are both stylish and unique. Next time you go to a party, wear the Ruxandra earrings with a strapless bandeau midi dress, a relaxed updo, and simple stiletto shoes. You can match these statement earrings with a delicate fine silver chain necklace or subtle white gold bangles.
Dainty necklaces and statement pieces are both in trend this year. And while the choker is taking a step back, the collar is emerging as a hot new trend. Fashion trends aside, party jewelry also needs to match your personal style. Many women love wearing chunky gemstone necklaces or lariats to parties and they look fabulous.
However, for those of you who are searching for something new, we have some freshly baked style inspiration. Instead of a chunky statement piece, get a fine gemstone necklace, like Ana Luisa’s Amanda pendant necklace. With clear crystals and cubic zirconia, this necklace will bring a little bit of sparkle to your night. For a sophisticated and fun look, wear it with a velvet cold shoulder top, tailored trousers, diamond studs and a thumb cocktail ring.
Are you ready to get serious? Great, then it’s time to talk about party jewelry and your bracelets. From gemstone cuffs to stacked bangles, you have a lot of options to try when it comes to bracelets. A fabulous idea would be to stack bracelets of different styles to obtain a layered look. However, you need to be careful so that your bracelets share a common element.
Studs represent another fantastic idea for party jewelry. Ana Luisa’s Agatha studded cuff bracelet offers a contemporary edge to your party outfit and deems you as a true rebel. Wear it with a pair of leather pants or ripped skinny jeans and a tank top. To complete your look, wear a pair of gold hoops and your most charming smile.
Cocktail rings were specially invented for parties and with good reason. Since the ring occupies the smallest space on your body, you can wear statement rings with any other statement party jewelry, except for bracelets. Of course, you can also wear a delicate ring to a party but, in case you want a statement one, you have two options. Either get a chunky ring or stack your rings.
We love the stacked rings trend, but we also love Ana Luisa’s Adele cocktail ring. With a woven designer and a unique texture, this gold dipped ring will bring elegance and sophistication to your outfit. Wear it with a culotte jumpsuit, golden sandals and a pair of teardrop earrings to get a fabulous look.
One of the reasons we love parties is that we get to wear our party jewelry which we don’t put on every day. So, the next time you go to a party, take advantage of that and experiment with your style. To view more party jewelry as well as unique designer pieces, visit Ana Luisa jewelry boutique and browse through our fashion jewelry collections.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- 5 Star Jewelry Designs that Will Brighten Up Your Nights
- Summer Outfits & Our New Jewelry Collection
- Trending Jewelry this Season – Our Top 5 List
- 5 Geometric Jewelry Trends that You Need to Try
- April’s Favorites – Our Top Picks for Modern Jewelry this Month
- What makes Ana Luisa the Best Online Jewelers?
- 5 Best Christmas Outfit Ideas with Ana Luisa Jewelry
- How to Style Celestial Jewelry
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview