Looking to find out more about the summer outfits this year? Then we have really exciting news for you. Ana Luisa has decided to surprise you and launch part of our summer collection sooner. That’s right. On our website, you can now order some of the more beautiful designs we have planned for this summer. And, what’s better, you will surely discover your favorite among them because our summer collection is aimed at the diversity of styles in fashion. You get to choose what you want to wear, just like you get to choose everything in your life. So, without further ado, we give you the summer 2020 collection! Find out how to style them with fine gemstone jewelry.
CZ Huggie Hoops & Oversized Victorian Sleeves
Puff sleeves are coming back and they are more beautiful than ever. Among our favorite summer outfits trends, oversized Victorian sleeves are feminine and gorgeous. They also create the illusion of a slimmer waistband and offer a timeless elegance vibe to any outfit. And speaking of summer outfits, what better jewelry piece to wear your puff sleeves with than Ana Luisa’s newest cubic zirconia huggie hoops?
Handcrafted in sterling silver and dipped in 14k gold for a precious look, these beautiful huggies will compliment all your summer outfits. Wear your hair in a sleek Spanish ponytail and accessorize them with a feminine link bracelet or a diamond ring.
Summer Outfits 101: Triple Charm Hoops & Feminine Dresses with Chunky Boots
Now is the time to try that authentic ‘90s look because chunky boots and feminine, flare dresses are back in style. Whether you love floral patterns, animal prints, or solid color chiffon dresses, ditch the strappy sandals and accessorize them with chunky boots. The chunkier, the better, Rock your summer outfits and stay gorgeous by mixing and matching two opposite styles.
And of course, for this stunning boho look, there are no better earrings than our triple charm hoops. These stunning gold hoop earrings feature a coin charm, a deep blue lapis lazuli charm, and a lustrous natural pearl charm. Keep your hair braided and complement your earrings with a boho feather necklace or a couple of stacked gold bangles.
The Best of Summer Outfits: Modern Tea Dresses & Braided Hoops
Achieve a sophisticated and gorgeous look with retro-inspired tea dresses. Mid-length, of chiffon, silk, and other feminine fabrics and with drape or wrap designs, these beautiful dresses will make your summer better. There is something irresistible about a dress that shows just a bit of the ankle, especially when that dress is paired with the right jewelry. If you don’t have many ideas on how to accessorize your summer outfits, don’t worry.
These gorgeous braided hoops are the perfect earrings to wear with your tea dress. With a dainty design, these gold hoop earrings perfectly complement your ethereal dress. Don’t shy away from jewelry sets and wear them together with our braided gold ring to get an irresistible look.
Faux Snakeskin Leather & Triple Hoop Earrings
Ready to try a punk-rock look this summer? Faux leather, especially snakeskin in green or red is a big trend of the summer outfits this year. From maxi coats to skinny leather pants and contemporary jumpsuits, the fashion world has been completely seduced by faux snakeskin leather. And we believe that you love it us well. Wonder how to style your summer outfits and accessorize faux leather with jewelry?
Get a triple-stacked look with our Roxy earrings. Don’t worry, you don’t need to get another two piercings for this look. The beauty of these earrings is that they offer you that punk-rock glam using only one piercing per ear lobe. So jump in, get these earrings, and feel extra fabulous while you are wearing them with your burgundy snakeskin leather jacket. To add more volume to your look, match your earrings with a chunky gold chain necklace.
Utility summer outfits & dainty jewelry sets
Does this sound like a contradiction to you? Well, this summer is all about contrasts. The utilitarian theme is trending this summer. Boiler jumpsuits, cargo pants, and Bermuda shorts have never looked better. Your summer outfits are surely going to be diverse if you plan on wearing a dainty tea dress and jump in your cargo pants the next day. And guess what? You can because you don’t need to be defined by one style only.
Coming back to summer outfits, wear your boiler jumpsuit with a dainty jewelry set. Yes, you read that correctly. This is how you create a modern contrasting look and score bonus style points. And we have just the perfect jewelry set for you. These gorgeous T-bar earrings and this stunning T-bar necklace are perfect to combine with a utility-inspired outfit. Carefully handcrafted and dipped in 14k gold, this jewelry set offers you an edgy vibe.
If you enjoyed discovering our summer outfits ideas and want to get more fashion inspiration, then you know what you have to do. Simply use the search box on this blog and find information about the topic you are interested in. We constantly publish content about jewelry fashion, care guides, and, of course, buying advice. Knowing how to shop for jewelry is an art and we are giving away all its secrets.
To see any of the gorgeous pieces featured in this article, as well as more unique fine jewelry that should not miss from your collection this summer, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Our Top Picks for Chic Jewelry with Pearls
- Our top choices for delicate jewelry – Monday to Sunday styling guide
- What to Wear to Pride This Year
- Let’s Be Solidary with Rainbow Jewelry
- 5 Star Jewelry Designs that Will Brighten Up Your Nights
- Trending Jewelry this Season – Our Top 5 List
- 5 Geometric Jewelry Trends that You Need to Try
- April’s Favorites – Our Top Picks for Modern Jewelry this Month
- What makes Ana Luisa the Best Online Jewelers?
- 5 Best Christmas Outfit Ideas with Ana Luisa Jewelry
- How to Style Celestial Jewelry
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview