Geometric jewelry is fun, quirky and contemporary. If you love it as much as we do, then get ready for some up-to-date style inspiration by Ana Luisa. We have identified five trends for geometric jewelry that you have to try. Keep on reading to discover how to style fine gemstone jewelry with geometric designs and get new ideas for gorgeous looks.
Geometric jewelry & pearls
There is something irresistible about the contrast between edgy geometric jewelry pieces and round, lustrous pearl jewelry. Just like everywhere else, in fashion opposites look great together. So whether you want to combine geometric pieces with your pearl jewelry or you are looking to get geometric pearl jewelry, you are in for a treat.
Ana Luisa’s Eve ring is absolutely gorgeous and it has a fresh, geometric design. It also features a high-grade freshwater pearl in a contemporary setting. Wear this ring with other gold jewelry or create a cohesive theme with a simple pearl strand. The Eve ring is a must-have piece for your collection if you too love geometric jewelry.
Another option to try this trend is to combine geometric jewelry with simple pearl jewelry. For example, Ana Luisa’s Emzotic necklace inspired by the fascinating geometry of the honeycomb works perfectly with simple pearl studs, pearl drop earrings and even a classic solitaire pearl ring. Just make sure you wear it with a blouse with a jewel or boat neckline to draw attention to it.
If you love minimal jewelry, then we have great news for you. Not only minimal jewelry is trending, but it also looks fabulous in geometric designs. You can wear your subtle pieces and stay on top of trends with geometric jewelry as well.
Ana Luisa’s Double Ear Cuff is handcrafted in sterling silver and dipped in 18k gold for a precious look. It doesn’t require ear piercings and looks amazing once you put it on. And speaking of minimal geometric jewelry, it also looks great when combined with Ana Luisa’s paperclip bracelet. Get a fresh vibe with these amazing jewelry pieces. Truth be told, minimalism and geometry have never been hotter, so get a jump on this fabulous jewelry trend.
Statement earrings & jeans
Love oversized earrings that add a glamorous vibe to any outfit? Then it’s time to start wearing big geometric jewelry with jeans and your favorite casual tee. Get a stylish & contemporary nerdish look with a pair of high-waist baggy jeans, a solid color tee, and big earrings.
Ana Luisa’s Lily earrings have a unique & stunning design. Wear your hair in a messy updo and these gorgeous geometric earrings. You can also add a thin bangle bracelet or a geometric ring to create a cohesive look. Just remember to play it neutral with your outfit. Those jeans and simple tee are perfect for this look. If you want to take it a notch higher, then try wearing a white shirt instead of a tee and swap your flat shoes to high stilettos.
Stacked geometric jewelry
You may not have loved geometry in high school, but we bet you love it now. And when it comes to jewelry we often can’t decide which of our favorite pieces to wear. Here’s a thought. Why not wear all of them? That’s right. Geometric jewelry is so fashionable right now that you are allowed to stack it. The more, the merrier, as they say.
So get a chic ear cuff like our Double Ear Cuff and add a pair of geometric earrings. Our advice is to wear Ana Luisa’s Double Ear Cuff together with our best-selling Cruz earrings. Make it an ear party with geometric shapes. And the best part is that you don’t need more than once piercing for this look because our ear cuff doesn’t require a piercing.
Go all in and continue the theme with a layered geometric necklace and a geometric ring. Make sure to keep your clothes on the neutral side. A simple solid color wrap dress or a pair of jeans and an off-white tank top are perfect for this look.
Geometric jewelry & the LBD
Yes, your little black dress will look fabulous with geometric jewelry next time you go out. If you are planning a fun night out with the girls, wear your black dress and choose your jewelry pieces carefully so that they bring out the elegance of your outfit.
Ana Luisa’s Bianca signet ring with a geometric design is perfect for this look. Accessorize it with our Nikki earrings to get a glamorous touch. Designer by YouTube star Nikki Glamour, these gorgeous earrings will look perfect on you. Wear your hair up in a sleek ponytail to let them stand out. Last, but not least, a geometric cuff bracelet will be the finishing touch that you need for this gorgeous look.
If you enjoyed discovering how to style geometric jewelry, then share this article with your friends and keep on reading our blog. You will find fantastic styling inspiration here, as well as jewelry buying guides, care and maintenance advice and more. Just use the search box to look for the topic you are interested in and enjoy becoming a jewelry expert with us. If you want to get any of the stunning designs featured in this article and see more unique fine jewelry, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Our Top Picks for Chic Jewelry with Pearls
- Our top choices for delicate jewelry – Monday to Sunday styling guide
- What to Wear to Pride This Year
- Let’s Be Solidary with Rainbow Jewelry
- 5 Star Jewelry Designs that Will Brighten Up Your Nights
- Summer Outfits & Our New Jewelry Collection
- Trending Jewelry this Season – Our Top 5 List
- April’s Favorites – Our Top Picks for Modern Jewelry this Month
- What makes Ana Luisa the Best Online Jewelers?
- 5 Best Christmas Outfit Ideas with Ana Luisa Jewelry
- How to Style Celestial Jewelry
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview