Every woman secretly wants to be a Parisian. Well, at least during Fashion Week when we are full of Paris jewelry inspiration. French style is chic and glam but always with an ‘I just got out of bed’ air. That’s what we really want, to jump out of bed looking flawless.
While we hold on to that dream, let’s see how we can realistically look effortlessly chic. Let’s use that Paris jewelry inspiration for our day to day wear. Read on to find out which jewelry styles help you channel that French girl elegance and how to style fine gemstone jewelry.
Trade in Your Stringers for Chandelier Earrings
We love the minimalism of stringer earrings. However, chandelier earrings have that extra glam that French women are just born with. The next time your casual outfit needs a little something, try wearing chandelier earrings.
What is the Paris jewelry inspiration for chandelier earrings? If the Paris Fashion Week runways are any indication, it is okay to sparkle like a department store’s jewelry display. Look for curtains of crystals and colored gemstones. Choose a silver setting for a more subtle backdrop to the semi-precious stones.
The key is sticking to one color. We encourage mixing different colored gemstones on any other occasion except these French-inspired chandelier earrings. The French don’t overdo it, remember?
Non Classic Pearls Are Paris Jewelry Inspiration, Too
Unmissable from any trending jewelry list is untraditional pearl jewelry. Paris style is chic with a carefree air and so are the hottest new pearl designs. Modern pearl jewelry is anything but simple. Designers are amping up the volume with pearls and we love the sound of it.
Keep things classy with pearls set in gold. Everything else is a step away from the classic string of perfect round pearls. This season, pearls are paired with all things glam. Pearls now pair with semi-precious stones in sweet rings and earrings. Even more unexpected is the combination of pearls and gold dipped sea shells. Anything that is untraditional and bold matches with pearls, now.
Paris jewelry inspiration also calls for a streamlined French style. However, the new pearl style asks for clothing that is anything but preppy. So, how do you marry these two? Go the androgynous route. Menswear inspired clothing has the clean lines of French style while still being edgy enough for the new pearl trends.
Feeling Rich with Coin Jewelry
Like pearls, coins are a comeback king. Coin jewelry still jingles down the runways and we don’t expect this to change any time soon. So, give your piggy bank a shake and see what comes out. It might just be your new Paris jewelry inspiration.
This season, coin jewelry is more about textures than colors. Gold is the standard, whether solid gold or gold plated. You don’t need any other color than gold. As for the textures, the more varied the better. Coins in the same piece of jewelry can have different textures. Designers use all sorts of techniques to create depth in the piece. For example, a coin necklace with both vintage style coins and grooved simple lines.
For the French girl feels, pair coin jewelry with a crisp white blouse. The white brings out the shine of the gold coins. A layered coin necklace comes out best with a deep V-neck or a wrap shirt. For your other jewelry pieces, stay in the circular theme. For example, hoop earrings with a coin necklace or a minimalist collar necklace with a coin bracelet.
What’s in a Name? Style Definition, My Dear
Our final Paris jewelry inspiration comes from the biggest brand names. It is okay to wear logos and show off brand names, again. Just make sure that you do so like a true Parisian. Wearing logo and names in your jewelry flawlessly is a true skill. This is how you translate the Paris jewelry inspiration into your own style.
Again, stay golden. Gold is undeniably chic and that is so very important with logo jewelry. Wear your favorite brands as earrings, a name necklace or bracelet with the logo set in gold. Want to show that you are a die hard fan? Then add some bling with crystals and semi-precious stones. Again, stick to just one color for the gemstones. This keeps the trend classy.
Logo jewelry looks great with casual clothing. Give your t-shirt and jeans look more street cred with a chunky necklace. Or, show your true personality by adding a signet ring with a brand logo to your favorite power suit. For a night in town, wear sparkly drop earrings with an off the shoulder dress and heels.
Psst, for true Paris jewelry inspiration wear your favorite French fashion and jewelry brands. You don’t have to travel the world to take the best of various cultures. Just like your get your Paris jewelry inspiration from our blog, you can also get more fashion advice here. In truth, on this blog you will find only inspirational content that will enable you to have a great fashion style and become a jewelry expert.
And speaking of jewelry experts, did you check Ana Luisa’s latest collections? If you want to discover our new designs, check out any of the creations featured in this article or simply get to see unique NYC jewelry, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop and browse through our gorgeous collections.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Our Top Picks for Chic Jewelry with Pearls
- Our top choices for delicate jewelry – Monday to Sunday styling guide
- What to Wear to Pride This Year
- Let’s Be Solidary with Rainbow Jewelry
- 5 Star Jewelry Designs that Will Brighten Up Your Nights
- Summer Outfits & Our New Jewelry Collection
- Trending Jewelry this Season – Our Top 5 List
- 5 Geometric Jewelry Trends that You Need to Try
- April’s Favorites – Our Top Picks for Modern Jewelry this Month
- What makes Ana Luisa the Best Online Jewelers?
- 5 Best Christmas Outfit Ideas with Ana Luisa Jewelry
- How to Style Celestial Jewelry
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview