Vintage fine jewelry is exquisite. With its intricate design, elegant look and delicate texture, this type of jewelry is great to wear when you want to achieve a memorable look. Don’t have any ideas on what you are going to wear to the upcoming formal event you are attending? It’s okay. We have 5 such ideas that will transform your look into a fashion statement. Vintage is the keyword here. Read on to discover how to style fine gemstone jewelry and wear your vintage fine jewelry pieces like a fashion expert.
Vintage fine jewelry & pearls
Pearls are the past, the present and the future of fine jewelry. We love pearls and we are sure that you love them too. So get a pearly chic look for your next event with vintage fine jewelry and a shimmering delicate gown.
Ana Luisa’s Raphaelle earrings with pearls and red agate are elegant, gorgeous and perfect for a formal event. Wear your hair in a sleek hairstyle to maximize the effect of your pearl earrings. The next vintage fine jewelry piece you should put on is a princess-length pearl necklace. Complete your look with a red agate ring with a vintage cut. Your vintage shimmering gown will be the perfect canvass for your jewelry while also attracting attention to your beautiful style. Put on a deep red lipstick and eyeliner and you are ready for the party.
Golden decadence & vintage fine jewelry
Yellow gold is not only gorgeous, but it also looks perfect with vintage-inspired clothes. For this look, we recommend two fab jewelry pieces by Ana Luisa.
Our Beatriz earrings have a unique antique look that is both elegant and stylish. Wear your hair in a sleek bun to let these gorgeous gold earrings be visible. Next, accessorize these beautiful vintage fine jewelry pieces with a gold beaded necklace. Choose Ana Luisa’s Aurora necklace to get a unique, irresistible look. And what about your clothes? Wear a silk gown with a sweetheart neckline and an open back. Match it with strappy sandals and a jewelry clutch and you have the recipe for a perfect look. If you want to take it one step further, you can also wear a faux-fur boa.
A stylish & delicate look with blue gemstones
If the two styling ideas above are not your cup of tea, don’t be blue. We have another amazing idea for vintage fine jewelry styling. Try a monochrome look with blue gemstone jewelry and a midi retro gown.
For this look, choose Ana Luisa’s Marianne necklace. With a gorgeous antique look and a beautiful turquoise pendant, this necklace will look amazing with a simple midi gown in a baby blue color. Accessorize this necklace with a pair of aquamarine stud earrings and a sapphire ring with a vintage cut. Put on your stiletto shoes and your pink lipstick and you are ready to rock this party.
A royal look with vintage fine jewelry sets
We don’t usually like sets, but we are going to make an exception when it comes to vintage fine jewelry. A retro-inspired look is perfect for wearing jewelry sets. And to prove it to you, at Ana Luisa, you will discover our fab Palace collection with gemstone rings and necklaces with vintage cuts.
Whether you choose deep blue, rose pink or olive green, make sure to get both the ring and the matching pendant necklace. You can create a gorgeous monochrome look with your vintage fine jewelry set, but you can also mix and match your way into a perfect style.
We recommend wearing these sets with a flowy satin gown, strappy sandals, and delicate gloves. As for your rings, you can wear simple gold studs to complete this look and provide the perfect backdrop for your beautiful jewelry set.
Art & femininity with enamel jewelry
On top of our favorite vintage fine jewelry pieces are enamel pieces. There is something artistic and breath-taking about enamel jewelry and we are simply obsessed with it.
For example, take Ana Luisa’s Hana earrings. With a stunning enamel work, unique design and an elegant look, these earrings are great to wear to any event. Get an impeccable look by accessorizing them with a delicate lace gown. Wear your hair in a messy updo to let these fab earrings be visible to everybody. You can style them with a pearl pendant necklace and a delicate pearl ring. Wear sandals and a simple clutch to complete this amazing look.
Vintage fine jewelry is always a great idea when it comes to formal events. Of course, you can also wear it with casual outfits as well, depending on the style. And if you are feeling bold, you can mix and match vintage fine jewelry with contemporary pieces to create a unique look. Experience with your jewelry and discover your fab personal style.
If you enjoyed reading this article and are ready for more styling inspiration, go ahead and check out the rest of our other articles. We constantly publish content on this blog and you are sure to find all the jewelry styling inspiration you need here.
To see any of the gorgeous pieces featured in this article and check out more unique designer jewelry collections, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry store. You will discover fab jewelry pieces that you will instantly fall in love with. We are obsessed with beautiful jewelry and, because of that, our designs are exquisite.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Our Top Picks for Chic Jewelry with Pearls
- Our top choices for delicate jewelry – Monday to Sunday styling guide
- What to Wear to Pride This Year
- Let’s Be Solidary with Rainbow Jewelry
- 5 Star Jewelry Designs that Will Brighten Up Your Nights
- Summer Outfits & Our New Jewelry Collection
- Trending Jewelry this Season – Our Top 5 List
- 5 Geometric Jewelry Trends that You Need to Try
- April’s Favorites – Our Top Picks for Modern Jewelry this Month
- What makes Ana Luisa the Best Online Jewelers?
- 5 Best Christmas Outfit Ideas with Ana Luisa Jewelry
- How to Style Celestial Jewelry
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview