If you are looking for modern jewelry ideas, look no further than Ana Luisa’s monthly top. Yep, we have decided that each month we would choose a couple of must-have designs to share with you. So keep on reading to get new ideas on how to style fine gemstone jewelry. And, of course, to discover April’s top and see what gorgeous pieces we have in store for you. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the monthly modern jewelry top that helps you stay fashionable at all times.
Modern jewelry with natural freshwater pearls
The fact that pearls are among jewelry designers’ favorite gemstones it’s no news. However, if you are tired of classic pearl designs, we have a big surprise for you. Ana Luisa’s designers have reinvented the pearl jewelry and it is classier than ever. Check out our top three picks for modern jewelry featuring organic pearls.
Eve geometric pearl ring
One step further from the classic solitaire pearl ring, this modern jewelry design is elegant, contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. Featuring a natural freshwater pearl in a glamorous gold setting, this handcrafted ring has a very fresh feel. Ditch symmetry and classic designs and adopt a brand new style with Ana Luisa’s gorgeous geometric ring.
And you know what looks amazing with a pearl rings? A French manicure that evokes the delicate luster of pearls. What’s even better is that you can style this ring with other modern jewelry designs such as triangle earrings, geometric cuff bracelets or layered necklaces.
Ema statement ring
One pearl is amazing, two pearls set side by side are divine. Inspired by the sinuous curves found in nature and featuring high-grade organic pearls, this is the ring that you need to wear when you want to make a fashion statement.
Bring back the pearl theme with pearl studs and a delicate pearl pendant necklace. To create a cohesive look with your modern jewelry, choose a geometric pair of studs instead of the classic design and a pendant necklace featuring a baroque or rice-shaped pearl.
Ella freshwater pearl earrings
Wonder how we managed to create a pair of simple, yet contemporary pearl earrings? Ana Luisa’s pearl earrings were carefully handcrafted and dipped in 14k gold. Then we fastened lustrous high-grade pearls, but in a way that defies the standard and takes modern jewelry designs to the next level.
These earrings are ideal to wear with your sharp office suit and accessorize with stacking rings. You should wear your hair in a messy updo or a ponytail to let your earrings be visible. And, of course, don’t forget about stiletto shoes and a classy tote bag.
Modern jewelry designs in XXL
So you love modern jewelry and also love statement pieces? Then you should definitely read the next part where you will discover oversized designs that you will fall in love with.
Lily statement earrings
The epitome of modern jewelry, these oversized earrings were designed by the fabulous Instagram influencer Lily (@Styleinbeta). These were some of the first Ana Lusia designs and they have become one of the most coveted modern jewelry pieces.
With a glossy texture and a gorgeous design, these handcrafted earrings will get you noticed wherever you go. Do you even need to wear other jewelry along with them? Definitely no necklace, but you can emphasize the contemporary effect with a geometric ring or a couple of stacked bangle bracelets. Wear your hair up to get an eye-catching effect or leave it down to let these gorgeous earrings peak through your hair strands.
Noa gold dome ring
With its high-end finishing and glamorous design, this ring spells fabulous. We are so obsessed with its luxurious texture that we will end up renaming it “my precious”. Or, better said, you will once you unbox it and put it on your finger. Seriously, it creates an addiction.
Style this modern jewelry piece with a long V-neck pendant necklace and a pair of hoop earrings. Wear it for a cocktail party, a formal event or even your office. It is versatile enough so that you can wear it on multiple occasions.
Dona Mother-of-Pearl necklace
One of the best things about modern jewelry is that it creates an opportunity for alternative jewelry metals & gems to shine through. This is the case with the fabulous Mother-of-Pearl. Featuring an oversized iridescent pendant and a long gold chain, this gorgeous necklace will attract attention and look fabulous on you.
If you want to get that classy, contemporary look, wear this modern jewelry piece with black satin. Choose a dress with a deep-V neckline, crystal stud earrings and a geometric ring to complete this glamorous look.
If you enjoyed discovering modern jewelry pieces and getting new ideas on how to style them, then keep on browsing through our blog. We have an amazing collection of jewelry-related articles where you will discover care & maintenance guides, buying advice and lots of fashion inspiration on how to best wear your jewelry.
If you want to check out any of the gorgeous designs featured in this article, see our modern jewelry collection or simply discover our fabulous & trendy fine jewelry collections, then go ahead and visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop. Fall in love with our unique designs and experience the joy of unboxing a brand new, gorgeous & modern jewelry piece.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Our Top Picks for Chic Jewelry with Pearls
- Our top choices for delicate jewelry – Monday to Sunday styling guide
- What to Wear to Pride This Year
- Let’s Be Solidary with Rainbow Jewelry
- 5 Star Jewelry Designs that Will Brighten Up Your Nights
- Summer Outfits & Our New Jewelry Collection
- Trending Jewelry this Season – Our Top 5 List
- 5 Geometric Jewelry Trends that You Need to Try
- What makes Ana Luisa the Best Online Jewelers?
- 5 Best Christmas Outfit Ideas with Ana Luisa Jewelry
- How to Style Celestial Jewelry
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview