Chic jewelry with pearls is this summer’s craze and we couldn’t be happier about it. With a dainty vibe and a luxury feel, pearl jewelry is gorgeous. In case you were wondering which chic jewelry to choose and how to find contemporary designs for pearl jewelry, we got your back. We have selected five of our most coveted designs featuring lustrous natural pearls. Keep reading to discover them and get new ideas on how to style fine gemstone jewelry.
Chic jewelry with celestial inspiration
If you are looking for contemporary chic jewelry with pearls, look no further than our Astro Pearl Earrings. Inspired by the mysterious moon, these earrings have an original design and feature dangling freshwater pearls with high luster. They also feature tiny and sparkling CZ gemstones that highlight the pearls and make these earrings look absolutely gorgeous.
Designed for modern women who love chic jewelry with contemporary vibes, these earrings are bound to become your next jewelry obsession. As for styling them, what do you say about a celestial-inspired theme? Wear a half-moon pendant and a sun ring to create a fabulous jewelry theme that will offer your look a sleek and original vibe.
Classy pearl drop earrings with freshwater pearls
Whether you want to offer your office look a new vibe or make your summer dress stand out, Ana Luisa’s M.I.M earrings are perfect. They are also the definition of chic jewelry. Handcrafted in tarnish-resistant sterling silver and dipped in 14k gold, these earrings feature rice-shaped natural pearls that look fabulous. Designed by YouTube star Mel in Melbourne, our M.I.M earrings are perfect for women with round faces who want to elongate their features.
Truth be told, they are perfect for everybody. Combine the best of vintage looks with modern inspiration and wear these earrings with your hair in a messy braided updo. You can style them with a single pearl pendant to maintain the pearl theme. You can also add an edgy vibe and style them with other chic jewelry, like a chunky dome ring and a gemstone cuff bracelet.
Freshwater pearls and mother-of-pearl in a unique necklace set
Do you know those classic princess-length pearl necklaces with tiny freshwater pearls beads? We just made them better. Layered necklaces are the definition of contemporary chic jewelry. And we managed to combine the dainty beauty of classic pearl necklaces with the modern edge of layered pendants. The result? This gorgeous pearl necklace set featuring a smaller pearl strand and a V-neck gold necklace with a mother-of-pearl pendant. Carefully handcrafted, this chic jewelry piece is a true statement of style and attention to detail.
When the delicate luster of natural pearls combines with the iridescent glow of mother-of-pearl jewelry, the result is fabulous. We know that you have wonderful ideas on styling this gorgeous chic jewelry piece, but we are still going to offer you some inspiration. Focus on the marine theme and style this necklace with shell studs and a shell anklet to create a beautiful and unique look.
Chic jewelry inspired by the stories of the sea
We bet you loved the “Little Mermaid” when you were a kid. Guess what? So did we. This is why we named these gorgeous pearl drop earrings after the famous “Little Mermaid” character. With a gold shell design and perfectly round natural pearls, these earrings are adorable. When it comes to chic jewelry with pearls, it doesn’t get any better than these fabulous earrings. Perfect for the summer and vacation days, these earrings will take your styling skills to the next level. And we are going to help with that, of course.
One of the best things about chic jewelry is that you can use it to create a theme. In this case, the marine theme stands out. Style these pearl drop earrings with a dainty shell pendant. You can choose a mother-of-pearl pendant or a simple gold necklace with a shell design. Wear pearl anklets or bracelets and shell ring to complete this beautiful theme and get to feel like Ariel in the kingdom of the sea.
Unique pearl rings that you will never want to take off
Ditch the classic solitaire pearl ring for Ana Luisa’s Emma double pearl ring. With natural freshwater pearls and an original design, this ring spells gorgeous. Featuring two pearls side by side, this chic jewelry piece is a timeless statement. And the best part is that you get to style it with other dainty jewelry as well. You can combine this gorgeous double pearl ring with cluster earrings and a beaded necklace to create an elegant and beautiful look.
If you are more into geometric jewelry, then check out Ana Luisa’s Eve ring. With an edgy design and a big, lustrous, natural pearl, this ring is what you need to bring out your outfit. Its geometric inspiration makes it perfect to combine with other chic jewelry. For example, it looks gorgeous with linear drop earrings and a geometric bangle bracelet.
Of course, on our website, you can find many more chic jewelry designs. If you are looking to discover unique dainty jewelry, go ahead and visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop. We feature beautiful collections of jewelry that will make you fall in love. If you are looking for styling inspiration or to find out more about buying jewelry, check out our other articles as well and share the information with your friends.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Our top choices for delicate jewelry – Monday to Sunday styling guide
- What to Wear to Pride This Year
- Let’s Be Solidary with Rainbow Jewelry
- 5 Star Jewelry Designs that Will Brighten Up Your Nights
- Summer Outfits & Our New Jewelry Collection
- Trending Jewelry this Season – Our Top 5 List
- 5 Geometric Jewelry Trends that You Need to Try
- April’s Favorites – Our Top Picks for Modern Jewelry this Month
- What makes Ana Luisa the Best Online Jewelers?
- 5 Best Christmas Outfit Ideas with Ana Luisa Jewelry
- How to Style Celestial Jewelry
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview