Fall jewelry means one thing – summer is almost over. Drink your cocktails, go to the beach parties and get that perfect suntan without worrying what to wear this fall. We got your back and we have dug up the most important jewelry trends for you to try in the next months. So relax, enjoy the end of the summer and read further to discover the most important fall jewelry this year.
Fall jewelry trends & guidelines
This summer was a lot of fun with tassel earrings and gold hoops, as well as stacked bangles and rings. And who said that fun can’t continue during the fall? While you will still be able to wear most of your favorite pieces, you have new and exciting styles to look up to. Well, not exactly new since this fall is big on retro trends. It’s time to dig up in your grandmother’s jewelry box and give vintage pieces a new twist. Think about the 40s and even before that, back to art deco jewelry. Of course, the 70s will also make an appearance into the fall jewelry this year so don’t put your large hoop earrings to rest yet.
In terms of gemstones, you will see a lot of pearls, but also jade and colored gemstones. Besides the classic precious jewelry metals, alternative materials are also big this fall. Copper, brass and especially enamel will create fabulous and exciting fashion jewelry for you.
Fall jewelry & earrings
When it comes to earrings, this fall, you will have a lot to try on. Keep your large hoop earrings close and add geometric drop earrings, diamond studs and pearl clusters to your jewelry box. 70s style earrings will also be very fashionable and, if you are feeling bold and confident, also try a pair of sculptural ear-cuffs.
For example, Ana Luisa’s Emily painted enamel earrings will look fabulous with a pair of high-waist jeans, a colorful print tank top, and comfortable loafers. Don’t forget your oversized tote at home.
Fall jewelry & bracelets
Gold chain bracelets with charms are especially fashionable this fall. Your stacked bangle bracelets are still in fashion while matching bracelets on each arm are the freshest jewelry trend. If you don’t have a tennis bracelet yet, you should consider getting one because it will look fabulous with your vintage pearl earrings.
Try Ana Luisa’s Emma onyx charm bracelet with a peplum dress, a pair of oversized sunglasses and a colorful clutch to add an elegant and chic vibe to your style.
Fall jewelry & necklaces
If you want to upgrade your fall jewelry and complete your wardrobe, get yourself an elegant strand of pearls, a jade necklace or a dainty chain necklace with colored gemstones. Nature-inspired accessories and flower motifs are also in fashion. And while the choker will take a step back this fall, the chain necklace in every shape and size will become a star. Lariats and other rope-length necklaces will also make a strong appearance.
If you are worried about your layered necklaces, you can relax. This trend is here to stay, so check out Ana Luisa’s Mia layered necklace. Wear it with a charm bracelet, a chiffon blouse and a pair of tailored trousers to get a fashionable and elegant look.
Fall jewelry & rings
Last, but not least, the fall jewelry this year will play a special emphasizes on vintage and cluster rings. Think color diamonds in chunky faceted cuts, signet rings, bezel settings and, of course, pearl rings. While with other jewelry types, the styles will be a mix of the 40s, 70s and Victorian fashion, the rings will mostly be inspired by art deco jewelry and Victorian era.
Match Ana Luisa’s Miruna onyx signet ring with a knee-length skater shirt, a satin blouse and a pair of suede ankle boots to get a fresh and unconventional style.
Besides these jewelry pieces, also be on the lookout for maxi brooches, charm bracelets, anything geometric, and leather strap watches. Play with your fashion sense and don’t be afraid to experiment. After all, the fall jewelry this year promises us a lot of creativity and room for experimenting with different styles. Just remember that the most important thing is for you to feel comfortable wearing your jewelry. If a certain style doesn’t match your personality, simply choose something else. Always remember to incorporate jewelry trends into your own personal style.
For more fashion inspiration and advice, check out our other articles as well. To complete your fall jewelry collection with unique designer jewelry pieces, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry boutique.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Our Top Picks for Chic Jewelry with Pearls
- Our top choices for delicate jewelry – Monday to Sunday styling guide
- What to Wear to Pride This Year
- Let’s Be Solidary with Rainbow Jewelry
- 5 Star Jewelry Designs that Will Brighten Up Your Nights
- Summer Outfits & Our New Jewelry Collection
- Trending Jewelry this Season – Our Top 5 List
- 5 Geometric Jewelry Trends that You Need to Try
- April’s Favorites – Our Top Picks for Modern Jewelry this Month
- What makes Ana Luisa the Best Online Jewelers?
- 5 Best Christmas Outfit Ideas with Ana Luisa Jewelry
- How to Style Celestial Jewelry
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- How to Style Shell Jewelry
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview