If you love nature-inspired jewelry, then we have great news for you. Shell jewelry is a powerful trend this season and the pieces we have seen so far are absolutely adorable. Feel like going into that vacation mood with a couple of shell jewelry pieces? Then keep close and start reading. In this article, you will discover not only how to style fine gemstone jewelry, but also how to make the most of the shell jewelry trend. Let’s get started.
What types of shell jewelry can we expect this season?
Most of the shell jewelry you will encounter will not be made of actual shells. Your fine gold jewelry, turquoise gems, and pearls are safe to wear, of course. The designs, however, will be inspired by the beauty of shells and we already love them.
Shell stud earrings are a fabulous trend this season so if you don’t already own a pair, it’s time to get one. Other earrings styles that may feature a shell jewelry design are drop earrings and cluster earrings. We don’t expect to see hoops with shell designs but never say never when it comes to the jewelry world.
Chain bracelets with shell charms will also be a big trend this season. We love how delicate and feminine this shell jewelry feels and we know you can’t wait to start styling your new bracelets with shell charms.
Of course, when it comes to shell jewelry, we expect to see a lot of shell pendants hanging from delicate gold chains. We may even see beaded necklaces with shell designs, so expect to have a fun and fabulous summer.
Last, but not least, we may not see a lot of shell rings designs, but we expect the shell anklet to become a must-have jewelry piece this summer. Imagine just how beautiful your coral sandals will look with a delicate gold anklet with tiny shell charms hanging from it.
Styling shell jewelry
Nature-inspired pieces like shell jewelry tell a story about the wearer. This is why styling them the right way is very important. You don’t have to worry. Once again, we got your back and we are here to share some wisdom when it comes to styling shell jewelry. Read further to find out how to accessorize shell jewelry with other pieces and create beautiful themes that will turn you into a fashion icon.
How to style shell earrings
A delicate pair of shell stud earrings will look gorgeous with a flowy light blue dress. Add a little bit of edge to your outfit with a denim vest and wear your hair in a messy updo to evoke that beach hair we all love. Of course, shell jewelry can also work great with more formal clothes, so feel free to wear your shell earrings with your white blazer and trousers.
When it comes to your other jewelry, you can choose other nature-inspired pieces to create a theme. For example, shell jewelry looks fabulous with a coin necklace featuring a sun pendant. Accessorize your shell earrings with this necklace and a turquoise ring and you have an island inspired theme that will double your overall style score.
How to style a shell bracelet
When it comes to shell jewelry, a shell bracelet is more subtle than earrings but just as lovely. Wear your shell bracelet with a crop top and a pair of baggy jeans to create a fashionable look. Choose jewel sandals and complete the look with a nice headband in the same color as the sandals.
Shell jewelry works great with pearls, so if you are wearing a shell bracelet, choose pearl studs. You can tie up your look by wearing a layered necklace that features both pearls and shells.
How to style a shell pendant
Of all the shell jewelry, a shell pendant is the easiest to style. It all depends on the length of the chain, in fact. If you are wearing a shorter shell pendant, choose a tank top with a sweetheart neckline, a pair of hoops and crop jeans. If you are wearing a longer shell pendant, try a midi wrap dress with a deep-V neckline and flat sandals. Instead of hoops, wear a pair of crystal studs and stack a couple of gold thin bangles to get a romantic and fabulous look.
How to style a shell anklet
Yes, shell jewelry is fabulous and so are anklets. And when those two trends come together we can expect great things to happen. So, if you are wearing a shell jewelry inspired anklet, then wear sandals with high heels. If the anklet is gold, try coral or deep blue sandals. If the anklet also features other colors, choose beige sandals that act like a canvass for your ankle bracelet.
Bring back the theme of your ankle shell jewelry in your earrings by wearing aquamarine studs and stack a couple of colored gemstone rings to get a beautiful statement look.
If you enjoyed reading about shell jewelry and discovering multiple ways for styling it, check out the rest of our articles as well. You will find a lot of interesting advice that will help you up your jewelry game and take your look to the next level. If you want to get started on your shell jewelry collection, visit Ana Luisa online jewelry shop. In our unique fine jewelry collections, you will find fabulous pieces that will transform any outfit into a carefully curated look.
Others interesting posts about this topic :
- Our Top Picks for Chic Jewelry with Pearls
- Our top choices for delicate jewelry – Monday to Sunday styling guide
- What to Wear to Pride This Year
- Let’s Be Solidary with Rainbow Jewelry
- 5 Star Jewelry Designs that Will Brighten Up Your Nights
- Summer Outfits & Our New Jewelry Collection
- Trending Jewelry this Season – Our Top 5 List
- 5 Geometric Jewelry Trends that You Need to Try
- April’s Favorites – Our Top Picks for Modern Jewelry this Month
- What makes Ana Luisa the Best Online Jewelers?
- 5 Best Christmas Outfit Ideas with Ana Luisa Jewelry
- How to Style Celestial Jewelry
- 5 Fab Vintage Fine Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- 3 Fall Recommendations from Fine Jewelers
- 5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces & How to Style Them
- Unique Designer Jewelry by Ana Luisa in Co-creation with fashion icons
- Best Bridal Jewelry Ideas by Ana Luisa
- Lady in Red Look: Top Ana Luisa’s Pieces with Red Gemstones
- 4 Summer Jewelry Pieces that We Love
- Wearing Black Onyx Jewelry with Other Gemstone Jewelry
- The Best Prom Jewelry Ideas for Prom
- How to Wear Jewelry Sets in a Modern Way?
- The Best Libra Jewelry That Will Match Your Style
- Virgo Jewelry – Discover the Best Designs for You
- Finding the Right Gemini Jewelry for You
- Paris Jewelry Inspiration
- When Should You Wear Gold Vermeil?
- What New Year Jewelry to Wear to the Party?
- Our Top Picks for December Jewelry
- What Is Hair Jewelry?
- How To Wear Flower Jewelry?
- Best Strapless Dress Jewelry Ideas
- How To Style Tassel Jewelry
- What Is The Best Office Jewelry For You?
- What Types of Jeans Jewelry Are There?
- Top Trendy Jewelry This Winter
- How to Style Onyx Jewelry
- Top fashion tips for styling solid gold jewelry
- How to style Rose Gold jewelry
- Silver vs gold – the eternal question
- Best Couples Jewelry Ideas
- Jewelry designs by era
- How to wear Vintage Jewelry
- Best Party Jewelry Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to combining Gemstone Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry & the four personality types
- Fall Jewelry Upcoming Trends
- Zodiac jewelry – What pieces are best for each astrological sign
- Romantic jewelry – What to wear on your dreamy first date
- What prom jewelry to wear on your special night
- What to choose from your jewelry box for an interview